How much do you think I'll keep?
- 08-29-2012, 06:50 PM
- 08-29-2012, 06:54 PM
- 08-29-2012, 08:10 PM
Every body is different. If you eat well and train well you can keep all the actual weight (not the initial water/bloat). Keep eating and training hard during PCT and beyond and you should have no problem keeping 70-80% of the gains. One of the harder parts is if you shut down at the end and hit a wall of lethargy, can make it tough to keep going hard.~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
08-29-2012, 09:25 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jibba_128 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 08-12-2011, 04:58 PM
- By Nitrox in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 10-23-2007, 04:16 PM
- By Gaf Knee in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 13Last Post: 08-05-2003, 06:57 PM
- By JBlaze in forum General ChatReplies: 31Last Post: 05-19-2003, 12:20 PM
- By Patuba in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2002, 03:48 PM