Couple of questions with the SD craze

Nate007

Awards
So I already had 2 bottles of LGI SD and when I saw the law and price on SD couldn't pass on getting more. Especially when got 5 more bottles for like 7.40 a bottle! So now I have 7 bottles, u think too much? :) first question would storing these in my basement in a box be a good place to keep them to prolong life? Figured cool dark place would be best. Second question, if I do happen to decide to get off a bottle or 2 is it even legal to sell them to someone else? Thanks for any help guys.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First, they are schedule 3, so owning them is illegal, and selling would be illegal. You would need to find out for your specific state what the penalties are. Second, yes if you store them correctly (cool/dark corner) they should be fine for years.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
It's like selling drugs...so it'd be about as illegal as selling drugs lol

Tmac22314

Awards
Anyone creeped the intraweb? It's still all over...hell amazon is still selling it.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ohhhh yea, there are thousands of bottles still floating around.

Tmac22314

Awards
I wonder if they are still accepting and fulfilling orders? I find it hard to believe that legit sites would blatantly disobey the law a day after the ban takes place, but who the hell knows.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Put your stash in the freezer and forget about it.. Ive had previous ban products last all the way up to this year that were as potent as they were when I bought them 8 or so years ago.. they last a long time in freezer!!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wonder if they are still accepting and fulfilling orders? I find it hard to believe that legit sites would blatantly disobey the law a day after the ban takes place, but who the hell knows.

I'm sure they are. Better they sell off what they have to avoid dumping it when the gov catches up to them. Make some money while you can, this is how it works when they ban oral steroids.