Do i lose sperm count during cycle without HCG?

tahlaskerssen

Awards
Despite i've been reseraching quite a lot, I couldn't get info about this (at least not a clear one).. maybe that's because im argentinian

I'm planning to do my first cycle with EQ and 250 test per week during 10 weeks (i'm 155lbs)

I dont care about my balls shrinking, ill use nolvadex and clomifen and recover everything safe and quickly.. but i do care about the sperm count. I understand my libido will be in the skies but what about sperm?How does it work?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Despite i've been reseraching quite a lot, I couldn't get info about this (at least not a clear one).. maybe that's because im argentinian

I'm planning to do my first cycle with EQ and 250 test per week during 10 weeks (i'm 155lbs)

I dont care about my balls shrinking, ill use nolvadex and clomifen and recover everything safe and quickly.. but i do care about the sperm count. I understand my libido will be in the skies but what about sperm?How does it work?
Umm.. that is something I WOULD CARE ABOUT....

Spermatogenesis will bounce back,,, but it will bounce back WITH YOUR TESTICLE MASS. HCG will trigger your testes to produce signaling hormones in abundance which will add volume back into your nuts.

I fyou really care about sperm count --- recent studies have showed Sodium-D-Asparate ran in HIGHER amounts (6-8 grams) for 90+ days.....have increased spermatogenesis.

Something to consider...

-Matt

tahlaskerssen

Awards
I will use it then.. 500 e5d for about 8 weeks right?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will use it then.. 500 e5d for about 8 weeks right?
I'd do more like 750-1000 every 4th or 5th day to be honest --- you need a decent pulse to wake up of keep AWAKE the testes....

Running Sodium-d-aspartate for a prolong period of time could increase sperm count too as recent studies have demonstrated this....

Some things to think about!

-Matt