Use of anabolics with physically demanding job?

kingcudi

Awards
Hey all, been lifting for 2 years gained about 30lbs of muscle but I wanted to try to take it to the next level with some beginner PH, with plenty of research done of course, and all support supps/pct ready to be purchased. I just have a few questions about the sides.

I recently got hired into a job that is pretty physically demanding about 4-5 hours a day with some breaks, 4-5 days a week. I use my lower back a lot lifting upwards of 50lbs and holding my arms above my head a lot. So I was wondering if anyone has had any experience using anabolics with such a lifestyle and to see if the sides will really make me miserable doing so? I'm mostly worried about muscle cramps in the lower back especially. I've avoided deadlifts since starting this job it just makes me way too sore. I know taurine can help relieve it and I can carry some with me no problem. Oh and I always hit the gym before work with about 2 hours to spare for rest and eating. Any insight would be appreciated!

kingcudi

Awards
Right I do read that a lot. But noone has really been specific if taurine relieves it completely or just relieves slightly. I definitely do a lot of stretching before I go to work. I would plan on having cycleassist and a taurine supp combined. Have you personally experienced them

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Use 5-10g taurine a day. I was getting them back while running but nothing now

kingcudi

Awards
Mitch do you mean physically running or on cycle? And you relieved them with 5-10g of taurine a day?

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Mitch do you mean physically running or on cycle? And you relieved them with 5-10g of taurine a day?
Physically running and doing sprints, got to the point of almost crawling how bad they were lol. But yeah 5-10g a day cured it pretty well. Make sure you spread doses out or your stomach may very well hate you. Like 3 in morning 1.5 Pre w/o 1.5 post 3 in evening or something

kingcudi

Awards
Thanks for your quick replies this makes me way more confident about my first cycle thanks

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depending on what you run, you increase the risk of side effects. I've never experienced a side effect from an oral steroid (currently on the market) that would inhibit my job (i'm also active). Pinning AAS however, depending on what you run (tren) you may experience debilitating cramps. I've just switched to using this which has worked fantastically: 4 scoops Nimbus Poseidon + 20g Taurine. Put it in a 1 gallon jug, sip on it all day, works like a charm.

kingcudi

Awards
Probably gonna stick to orals for awhile at least. And this being my first cycle I wanted it to be mild and good for cutting with low sides to maintain or even increase strength while cutting leading up to winter bulk. Was thinking p-stanz is good if I get like 2 bottles. I just read a lot of popular PH have the back pumps and that's what I'm trying to avoid

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd do EPI if i were in your shoes (your goals).

kingcudi

Awards
That is a bit cheaper, have read a little about it. Any certain brand in mind?

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Probably gonna stick to orals for awhile at least. And this being my first cycle I wanted it to be mild and good for cutting with low sides to maintain or even increase strength while cutting leading up to winter bulk. Was thinking p-stanz is good if I get like 2 bottles. I just read a lot of popular PH have the back pumps and that's what I'm trying to avoid
Isn't pstanz banned starting today? So if you can still get it it's prob dirt cheap unless it sold out. Or if it is technically banned now its gonna be expensive from strange sources. Probably epi would be best bet, or hdol both are pretty mild and both work. I mean hey my first cycle was phera which can be harsh

kingcudi

Awards
Ok thanks Rhadam. I found pstanz for $40 a bottle but haven't purchased it yet so it might be gone before I get a chance.