First cycle opinions

uvawahoowa

Awards
I think I've set on running HD for my first cycle (if anyone has opinions on something else to start with, I'm definitely all ears), now I'm wondering if it matters at all what brand I get. I was thinking LGI-Halo 25 (Picked up LGI SD a few days ago to run at a much much later date), but I obviously know very little about what brand is reputable and what is not. I am not going to run this for another 2-3 months at least so I have time to do more research, get my PCT in order, eek out as much natty results as possible, etc. I also saw LGI Mag 25, says it's similar to HD...but I'm assuming it's a stronger PH and it would not be for the first timer.

I was thinking of running it 50/75/75/75/75/100, which would run me two full bottles (25mg/60caps) plus a little bit of a 3rd, am I correct in this?

Also planning on running PCT with clomid, but not sure of dosing. I don't know what timing for the HD or clomid would be. Advice anyone?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pmag and hdrol are great for beginner cycles. You would be fine with either. Spend a few more months doing research, you're on the right track. Check out logs and threads regarding hdrol PCT and what amount users commonly run. Get any supports you want to run together, whether it's a comprehensive support product like CEL Cycle Assist, or something specific for the liver like SNS Liver Assist XT (NAC). Decide on Clomid or Nolva or Torem, each have their own benefits.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
If you need three bottles I would just get one bottle of helladrol. It's about 70 bucks but comes with 180 caps. Just ran a bottle 75/75/100/100/100/100 and still have a little leftover. Stuff is legit too.

uvawahoowa

Awards
If you need three bottles I would just get one bottle of helladrol. It's about 70 bucks but comes with 180 caps. Just ran a bottle 75/75/100/100/100/100 and still have a little leftover. Stuff is legit too.
I'm set to pick up some helladrol, now I am looking at trenazone. Would that be advisable for a first cycle? What are the main differences? I am seeing that tren has more of a strength benefit and hdrol is more lean mass/recomping...is this correct? What is proper trenazone dosing? Im seeing this is a 6 week cycle as well?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I don't think I'd run any tren product as a first cycle, supposed to have some intense sides.

Tankettea

Awards
I would go with P-Mag if your dead set on a PH. Although its not considered "safe", its the safest of the bunch.