Superdrol bridge to stano/lmg questions, Help!

zerbert97

Awards
First post!

First off i have been on superdrol almost a week now and have been planning on bridging on week 3 or 4 into stano and lmg...but i have a few questions about dosages and timing

is this alright for a successful bridge:

SD-20/20/20/
Stano-0/0/400/400/400/400
Lmg-0/0/75/150/150/150/150

and then from that go into my pct which will be my clomid (50/50/25/25) and something like e-control

My question is...is week 3 a good time to bridge or should i wait just one more week also how are the stano and lmg dosages??! I know stano is mild but i added it in just to harden me up more and keep my pumps high.

any help would be great and ill give reps!!!

technique88

technique88

Awards
First post!

First off i have been on superdrol almost a week now and have been planning on bridging on week 3 or 4 into stano and lmg...but i have a few questions about dosages and timing

is this alright for a successful bridge:

SD-20/20/20/
Stano-0/0/400/400/400/400
Lmg-0/0/75/150/150/150/150

and then from that go into my pct which will be my clomid (50/50/25/25) and something like e-control

My question is...is week 3 a good time to bridge or should i wait just one more week also how are the stano and lmg dosages??! I know stano is mild but i added it in just to harden me up more and keep my pumps high.

any help would be great and ill give reps!!!
Run the stano highera. At least 600mg ED. I am going to run stano and SD in the future but probably going to run stano at 800mg.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran stano at 1600. Good zhit. Lol

technique88

technique88

Awards
I ran stano at 1600. Good zhit. Lol
1600! Damn bro lol. I was going to run it at 800 for 3 weeks then 1000 for 3 weeks. How was 1600? How high can you actually run it?

zerbert97

Awards
Alright ill def. bump up the stano but does the rest of the bridge look alright? mainly the 5 weeks of lmg

and stankyleg i gotta try that shi* haha did u run it solo?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I don't understand the overlap week in bridges. I'm about to do an SD/4ad-stano bridge and this is what I was recommended to do(by someone on these forums):

SD: 10/20/20/20/0/0/0/0(maybe go up to 30 see how it goes)
4ad: 800/800/800/800/0/0/0/0
Stano: 0/0/0/0/800/800/1000/1000

Also though lol you guys got me thinking now cuz I have enough stano to run it 1000 all four weeks...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lmg and sd actually sounds kinda nice stacked

technique88

technique88

Awards
lmg and sd actually sounds kinda nice stacked
Its got my attention...

OP why not run SD and LMG at the same time? Isn't LMG usually stacked with a methyl for max gains?

hows this...

LMG:
75/100/150/150/150/150
SD:
20/20/20/20/0/0
stano:
0/0/800/800/1000/1000

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah thats what i would do if running lmg ever crossed my mind, which it wont but if it did. DMZ LMG stack is common one but i prefer SD to DMZ didnt notice much from DMZ solid gains but not half as good as SDs and not 1/8th as good as Ultra's. Epi bridged to SD with LMG along side the entire time sounds tasty right about now.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Yeah thats what i would do if running lmg ever crossed my mind, which it wont but if it did. DMZ LMG stack is common one but i prefer SD to DMZ didnt notice much from DMZ solid gains but not half as good as SDs and not 1/8th as good as Ultra's. Epi bridged to SD with LMG along side the entire time sounds tasty right about now.
Ultra epi bridge to SD, please elaborate bc that sounds f**king sick!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its got my attention...

OP why not run SD and LMG at the same time? Isn't LMG usually stacked with a methyl for max gains?

hows this...

LMG:
75/100/150/150/150/150
SD:
20/20/20/20/0/0
stano:
0/0/800/800/1000/1000
^^^^that looks good if you really want to include stano but once your in the ph game you reach a point where you stop wasting your time with weak PHs for me i now only bother with MethylSten, Epi, Trenavar, Trenazone, Ment, SD.
Liver toxicity is present with LMG but not a huge concern so it is commonly stacked with methyls.

technique88

technique88

Awards
^^^^that looks good if you really want to include stano but once your in the ph game you reach a point where you stop wasting your time with weak PHs for me i now only bother with MethylSten, Epi, Trenavar, Trenazone, Ment, SD.
Liver toxicity is present with LMG but not a huge concern so it is commonly stacked with methyls.
He could also just run SD at 10mg for 6 weeks and stack it with LMG. I would prefer that honestly. I like low dosed SD. I feel you get some controlled solid keepable gains.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultra epi bridge to SD, please elaborate bc that sounds f**king sick!
Epi 00/00/30/30/40/40
SD 10/20/20
LMG 100/100/100/100
Play with the doses to your liking bruh.

He could also just run SD at 10mg for 6 weeks and stack it with LMG. I would prefer that honestly. I like low dosed SD. I feel you get some controlled solid keepable gains.
I dont like SD period, doesnt agree with me, I do however love MethylSten. Ive come to the conclusion that my body loves Androgenic compounds and in Vida reports MethylSten > SD in Androgen potency and my body agree with that.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't understand the overlap week in bridges. I'm about to do an SD/4ad-stano bridge and this is what I was recommended to do(by someone on these forums):

SD: 10/20/20/20/0/0/0/0(maybe go up to 30 see how it goes)
4ad: 800/800/800/800/0/0/0/0
Stano: 0/0/0/0/800/800/1000/1000

Also though lol you guys got me thinking now cuz I have enough stano to run it 1000 all four weeks...
Thumbs up. Perfect cycle.

zerbert97

Awards
Sorry brah's i haven't been on the forum...but it seems best to stack lmg with a methyl...so maybe i will run it together with some SD or H-drol

Since i have already been on superdrol for the past week and 2 days i obviously can't stack them on this cycle as i havent gotten my lmg at all yet (lol f^%k)

what would be a good ph i could just bridge into after 4 weeks of superdrol(20/20/20/20)?? Lmg is the best non-methlyated IMO thats why i was going to bridge trying to keep liver toxicity/sides to a low

i will be giving reps to those who helped out and anyone new that posts!!!!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since i have already been on superdrol for the past week and 2 days i obviously can't stack them on this cycle as i havent gotten my lmg at all yet (lol f^%k)

what would be a good ph i could just bridge into after 4 weeks of superdrol(20/20/20/20)?? Lmg is the best non-methlyated IMO thats why i was going to bridge trying to keep liver toxicity/sides to a low

i will be giving reps to those who helped out and anyone new that posts!!!!!
If you havent gotten dont waste your time and money since im pretty sure it almost completely gone anyways, it is not the best non methyl. Trenavar, Mentabolan, Trenazone, Stanodrol are all good. Bridge into something quick acting Epistane, Mechabol.

zerbert97

Awards
If you havent gotten dont waste your time and money since im pretty sure it almost completely gone anyways, it is not the best non methyl. Trenavar, Mentabolan, Trenazone, Stanodrol are all good. Bridge into something quick acting Epistane, Mechabol.
What do u mean completely gone? It's not banned right? And well I was already on sd which is very fast acting... If I bridged into mechabol how long should I be on it? I have actually been looking a little bit into it....I just don't wanna lose a liver lol

Also how is mentabolan? I saw it today also, and how would u dose it?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do u mean completely gone? It's not banned right? And well I was already on sd which is very fast acting... If I bridged into mechabol how long should I be on it? I have actually been looking a little bit into it....I just don't wanna lose a liver lol

Also how is mentabolan? I saw it today also, and how would u dose it?
Actually im not sure but the last time i heard of it was when CEL was discontinuing its clone of it.

Use TUDCA exccellent liver support. Mechabol is said to act very quickly within i week i heard. Use it at your discretion its not my cycle.

I had excellent gains with Mentabolan at 6 caps and 8 caps. It too acted very quickly it does have the advantage of less liver impact compared to Mechabol but mechabol is dryer, but then again I had massive gains on Mentabolan. You cant go wrong choose your glory

zerbert97

Awards
Actually im not sure but the last time i heard of it was when CEL was discontinuing its clone of it.

Use TUDCA exccellent liver support. Mechabol is said to act very quickly within i week i heard. Use it at your discretion its not my cycle.

I had excellent gains with Mentabolan at 6 caps and 8 caps. It too acted very quickly it does have the advantage of less liver impact compared to Mechabol but mechabol is dryer, but then again I had massive gains on Mentabolan. You cant go wrong choose your glory
I'll order some TUDCA thanks a lot bro!

I think I'm going with ment and get on some mecha in a future cycle... So I'm gonna get on ment at week 4 when I'm off SD, how did u dose ment though: mg dose/weeks/etc

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll order some TUDCA thanks a lot bro!

I think I'm going with ment and get on some mecha in a future cycle... So I'm gonna get on ment at week 4 when I'm off SD, how did u dose ment though: mg dose/weeks/etc
Is Mechabol still available? im not sure
Ment cycle was a massive one for 3 weeks
6/6/8
Massive gains despite not being able to hit the gym like i wanted to. But dont follow my dosing just play with it start with 6 see how that goes and up it as you feel it working. Space out the doses as evenly as possible preferably two at a time spaced out one serving before your workout. Its half life is short buts that part of the reason why it acts so quickly. It has no affinity for SHGB so all of the PH that converts to trestolone wil be active and remain that way as SHGB wont deactivate it

zerbert97

Awards
Is Mechabol still available? im not sure
Ment cycle was a massive one for 3 weeks
6/6/8
Massive gains despite not being able to hit the gym like i wanted to. But dont follow my dosing just play with it start with 6 see how that goes and up it as you feel it working. Space out the doses as evenly as possible preferably two at a time spaced out one serving before your workout. Its half life is short buts that part of the reason why it acts so quickly. It has no affinity for SHGB so all of the PH that converts to trestolone wil be active and remain that way as SHGB wont deactivate it
Ya it is in a few places bro

Thanks for all the info, would u say probably 2 caps 3 times a day or 1-2 caps 4 times a day? Last question haha would two packs of ment suffice for 4 weeks or would I end up getting 3?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well each pack has 150 caps, 2 is 300 caps/6= 50 days. I think you are good with 2 packs ;). And 2 caps 3 times a day or if you do 8 caps 2 caps 4 times a day.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Well each pack has 150 caps, 2 is 300 caps/6= 50 days. I think you are good with 2 packs ;). And 2 caps 3 times a day or if you do 8 caps 2 caps 4 times a day.
How long is a standard ment cycle? I really want to run a nice 19 nor in the future...what kind of gains did you get? I heard its like the best of tren and deca...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long is a standard ment cycle? I really want to run a nice 19 nor in the future...what kind of gains did you get? I heard its like the best of tren and deca...
It varies, i like to keep them short.

It was a while back i wasnt really tracking everything like i usually do but i did get big and quick. I was too busy with other stuff outside of Gym and Training, but i think my gains were in the 10lb-ish a little bit wet but not too bad. This was in a 3 week cycle. It is almost like the best of test and the best of tren. Libido and deca d1ck not a concern at all. No gyno problems either. It was wet but in my experience so was SD and SD was mcuh wetter in my personal experience. Euphoria was fcking awesome, pumps insane, felt rock solid all the time, strength was ok but the size was awesome.

technique88

technique88

Awards
It varies, i like to keep them short.

It was a while back i wasnt really tracking everything like i usually do but i did get big and quick. I was too busy with other stuff outside of Gym and Training, but i think my gains were in the 10lb-ish a little bit wet but not too bad. This was in a 3 week cycle. It is almost like the best of test and the best of tren. Libido and deca d1ck not a concern at all. No gyno problems either. It was wet but in my experience so was SD and SD was mcuh wetter in my personal experience. Euphoria was fcking awesome, pumps insane, felt rock solid all the time, strength was ok but the size was awesome.
Sounds dreamy lol 10 lbs in 3 weeks... Can't beat that.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds dreamy lol 10 lbs in 3 weeks... Can't beat that.
I do encourage that you guys do your research on any product before you buy it. Look around for logs there is bound to be some good and some bad but make the best decision you can and use your better judgement.