Epi first cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%

Epi first cycle

What's up guys I'm going to be running my first cycle on Epi within the next couple weeks.

Will run a 30/30/30/30 4 week cycle for decent gains, not to bulk but for a significant change. Will be taking liver therapeutics liver support during cycle.

Any information on Epi, good or bad would be greatly appreciated, also any advice on dosing my liver support and what to run for PCT would help too.

18 yrs old 5'10" 150lbs hoping to hit 165

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.2%

Run it for 6 weeks. You will be disappointed if you don't. You will be ending your cycle right when it starts to kick in. You need a SERM, do more research.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.62%

Quote Originally Posted by aflood
    What's up guys I'm going to be running my first cycle on Epi within the next couple weeks.

Will run a 30/30/30/30 4 week cycle for decent gains, not to bulk but for a significant change. Will be taking liver therapeutics liver support during cycle.

Any information on Epi, good or bad would be greatly appreciated, also any advice on dosing my liver support and what to run for PCT would help too.

18 yrs old 5'10" 150lbs hoping to hit 165
    Dude your too light. Trust me on this... I started taking prohormones too young and I realized that if your not gaining weight without them you won't gain weight with them. You have to have your diet and training and rest in check before you take them or it's gonna ruin it for you. I'm not gonna be like some of the other people and say wait till your 21 or 25. Instead i suggest this, get the best routine you can get for your goals and look into diet. Google bulking diets. Up your protein intake significantly. And push harder in the gym. In 1-2 months if you've gained weight then you can take havoc to accelerate gains. Please take my word for it. I've been there and you will be wasting your money if you don't take my advice
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.2%

^ this
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.62%

*havoc is the same as epi if you didn't know*
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You won't get 15 pounds in 4 weeks. I think even the most experienced in diet and training would be able to get 15 pounds in 6 weeks.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Danimozz
    *havoc is the same as epi if you didn't know*
    Ha yes I know, but thank you for the advice I'm going to take your word for It and give it a couple months.

P.S. Wasn't planning on starting the cycle within the next few weeks, but getting all my cycle supports and PCT while I research the right way to do this.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.62%

Quote Originally Posted by aflood

Ha yes I know, but thank you for the advice I'm going to take your word for It and give it a couple months.

P.S. Wasn't planning on starting the cycle within the next few weeks, but getting all my cycle supports and PCT while I research the right way to do this.
    Good job man. I took epi when I was 19 and didn't have my stuff in check. Gained one whopping pound. Just trying to look out for you
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.72%

I think u cud gain 10lbs on it if diet in check. Remeber his guy has virgin receptors. But if I was u I would work on Ur diet and honestly bro u r a little too young. But its Ur choice. Look up some clomid for pct.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.62%

Quote Originally Posted by MightyBeast
    I think u cud gain 10lbs on it if diet in check. Remeber his guy has virgin receptors. But if I was u I would work on Ur diet and honestly bro u r a little too young. But its Ur choice. Look up some clomid for pct.
    Yes but judging on his weight he most likely does not have diet in check which most guys around his age don't
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'm 25 and my diet is ridiculously better than it was about 2 years ago but I would still say it's far from perfect. I started working out at about 130lbs, granted I'm a little shorter than you. I was 35lbs heavier than that this May when I did my first cycle, and had been up to 175 at one point a couple months before that, but then cut. I would say for someone your height try to see if you can hit at least 170-175 before starting a cycle. Get your diet down, try to intake 3-4k GOOD calories a day with a focus on high protein and I guarantee you'll start gaining weight easy.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

Man i started pros at your age...luckily the only prob i have now is mild gyno...i didnt do my research and was looking for the easy way out...thank god i still can make a woman happy if ya know what i mean ha....not gna preach cause your gna do what you want, but when u get older ull realize being safe is most important than taking a risk of fu** ing up ur endocrine system...be safe man good support supps...serm serm serm!!!! Nothing beats a good diet man...take care

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutting with Epi - First Cycle
    By Dusty8907 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 07-02-2012, 03:33 AM
  2. This look ok for a epi first cycle??
    By donbx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 08:50 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 05:39 PM
  4. First Cycle, H-Drol, Epi....