Was wondering some thoughts about using either MDht in
t-gel or 3AA for gyno searched but nothing really on if mdht would work better
than 3AA........ any thoughts on this homebrewed andractim

-ND

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't think those would do anything to address gyno. Keep nolva on hand for that.

dd

NeedleDick

Awards
yeah nolva on hand no doubt, but i read on some other thread
about using m5aa and 5aa cyp in dmso or tgel for gyno
a homebrew andractim , was wondering if Mdht would be way
better for this option???

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
well 3aa in a trans that was for local delivery should work. DHT woudl be the best but since you cant get dht raw powder it wont matter.

Methyl-dht could be used as an antie on cycle but will reduce E levels systematically (through the whole body).

I think Black Star Labs had or has some 3alpha in a local trans gel.

NeedleDick

Awards
thanks sledge! here's a thought, NaOH will strip off an ester
does anyone think that would strip off the methyl portion of mdht
making it dht??? but 3aa in a local trans sounds good

-ND

NeedleDick

Awards
anyone suggest the best brand for local delivery trans???

boby-at

Awards
you cannot break a C-C bond that easy so you cannot demethylate it

NeedleDick

Awards
thanks boby, does anyone know where to get
lipogel , or a good local trans gel, or could i use
just dmso as a local delivery but i think dmso works systematic
(on another thread someone tried that and said the dmso worked)
would appreciate it greatly thanks

ND

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I put the 3 alpha in tgel and it seems to work well. My friend who has actual lumps said that after two weeks the size of the lumps have gone down 30%. I just had some puffiness and after two weeks it's pretty much gone. Though for the first 3 days the swelling increased probably just a reaction to the t-gel. You want some degree of penetration so it gets into the lump so i think t-gel is good, maybe you could cut it by adding more isopropyl alcohol. In fact I plan on doing that with my friend as he thinks it's going systematic.
The only side effect that we've both noticed is increased hair growth around application. I used to get a few ingrown thick hairs right around the nipple but now all the hair is like that. The hair on my chest is also thicker. My friend who has never had any chest hair is now developing some. He likes this side effect and now he wants a full beard, he plans on applying it to his face. I'm afraid that it might be bad for his hairline applying it so close to the scalp but he has a full head of hair so we'll see how that goes.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so you just added 3-alpha powder to tgel and it worked? wow.....how come this isnt BIG NEWS???

what doses were you running? what is the science behind this?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Like i said BlackStarLabs.com used to have it in a local delivery gel. I am using a similar gel for 7-OH which would also add nicely to the 3 alpha stack. If someone wants to send me some 3 alpha powder Ill mix up a few bottles.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I had no trouble getting 9 grams of 3-alpha powder dissolved into a bottle of T-Gel,I've said it before and will again, IMO, 3a mg for mg is a much better DHT agent than M5aa is, for me, anyway.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so 3a really has an effect on gyno? i have some puffyness from puberty that i do not like.....

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Oh its definetly effective, there is a treatment for it, i think its called testoprin but I am guessing. Ill see if I can find it. Anyway its dht in a trans creame used to rub on the chest.

NeedleDick

Awards
ersatz how much 3alpha did you use/put in the t-gel?
9 grams or so??? and what dosage per day or squirts?
Sledge do you think we could add the 3alpha to your
already mixed 7-oh gel product or no, would be great to combine

boby-at

Awards
yeah but i dont think that the local delivery of a PH will do the same job coz it still has to be converted in the liver - therefore the target hormone will not be concentrated round the nips (if this is important however).

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Oh its definetly effective, there is a treatment for it, i think its called testoprin but I am guessing. Ill see if I can find it. Anyway its dht in a trans creame used to rub on the chest.
anyway to get real DHT and not 3a/3b/5AA/M5AA/MDHT?

here is the link for the real gel:

http://www.allsaintsclinic.org/testosterone-gel.shtml

over at avant labs' forum, someone suggested that 3a is not good becuase the conversion to DHT cannot happen in bodyfat. they noted that 5aa in a topical like lipoderm should work....make sense?

Last edited:

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Sledge told me that 3aa didn't need conversion to elict an effect so that's what i went with. I put 5 grams in t-gel and used two pumps twice a day. I think a less potent trans would be even better. I think the t-gel is still carrying it into the system. A less potent trans will keep it localized and have better results.

t_dot_porkchop I have some puffiness especially in my right nipple from puberty induced gyno and it's gone down about half so I would guess it would work for you too.

If sledge would sell his trans product that would probably be best. I got my 3aa from 1fast so maybe sledge could cut a deal with him. I'd like to try this in a weak trans as I feel it would get rid of the puffiness. I don't think 3aa is popular because of m5 and now mdht but it really does work good for gyno treatment and for hair growth associated with puberty.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
If sledge would sell his trans product that would probably be best.
How about that Sledge? Is that possible for us who want to try this for our gyno? I've had mine for about 14 years, so I'm willing to try anything.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
As am I...if you don't do it, I'll just have to make some crappy transdermal myself. Hint hint wink wink nudge nudge....

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
You guys can buy T-gel from Custom or Nutraplanet. Custom also has another very inexpensive carrier which is the same as Dermabolics and BSL's old carrier. Then just get some 3-alpha powder from 1fast and... voila.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so 3-alpha is the way to go?

i shouldnt try to find real DHT?

NeedleDick

Awards
where could one get a local delivery trans, anyone
suggest any good brands, would custom's inexpensive
carrier still be systematic(i'm assuming it is) but if it is
less potent than t-gel would that be better?

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Custom's carrier would be better since it is weaker but it is probably still too potent and will make it systematic. Personally, if Sledge doesn't sell is local trans separately I would buy the 70h combo and add the 3alpha to that.

NeedleDick

Awards
thanks ersatz, going to either buy sledge's local trans
seperate or his 7oh and mix

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
DHT would be the best, since 3 alpha is suppossed to be more active then 5aa or require less of a conversion, that is what makes it a better choice. DHT is illegal to import if I remember correctly.

As for the trans, I am working on it, it takes time when there is so much other stuff going on. Ulitimately I would like to use for my anti -e with 7-OH, I dont think anything else will beat it. Until then though you want to have something with as much as a local effect as possible, even avants absolved should be a good carrier. its local, Gen2 and you could add the 3 alpha to it. almost all carriers have some type of cross over systematic delivery but apply it directly to the site should help.

Ill try and work on it this week and see if I can get some beta bottles done.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks sledge...you can see there is a demand for this stuff!!!!

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I think there is even more of a deman becuase I think the 3rd gen trans' will be even better. I just have been so busy I havent even had a chance to go to the gym. But ill try and get on it.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i was the one who posted a while ago about seeing results (not in me, but in a training partner) who used a transdermal of 5-aa and m-5-aa locally (in BA etc.) and seeing very good results. that is in addition to nolva and vitex. a three prong attack. EXTREMELY effective (all 3 together) and a very visually apparent (and newly onset) gyno was "eradicated" and never came back. i agree that some of these newer generation dht derivatives might work even better. there was some posting a while ago about using ba in regards to local delivery (vs. systemic)

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
So would absolve be the best carrier then sledge? I still have a bottle of that left, so how much 3alpha should I add to it and how long would be needed for max effects?

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"i was the one who posted a while ago about seeing results (not in me, but in a training partner) who used a transdermal of 5-aa and m-5-aa locally (in BA etc.) and seeing very good results. that is in addition to nolva and vitex. a three prong attack."

Could you link to the thread?

Also, was this for a fatty chest, or actual lumps?

I've begun to store fat on my pecs, and would like to dump it. I've thought about Lipo-Y for this, but not sure it works.

darius

Brodus, I have been using Lipoderm-Ultra (Lipoderm-Y with Caffiene) for months now and have seen only a slight reduction in "fat" from the nipple area. I guess if it depends if you have actual gyno or just fat.

So how much 3alpha should be rubbed on each day? Also, does this pose a risk to hair loss??

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Brodus, I have been using Lipoderm-Ultra (Lipoderm-Y with Caffiene) for months now and have seen only a slight reduction in "fat" from the nipple area. I guess if it depends if you have actual gyno or just fat.

So how much 3alpha should be rubbed on each day? Also, does this pose a risk to hair loss??
Darius-->how much caffeine did you add? I have a ton, as well as 3 bottles of Lipo-Y.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Brodus search for "novel gyno treatment" by jjjd or something along those lines.

NeedleDick

Awards
Along with the man guy , i am wondering too which would be
better absolved or lipo-y to mix with 3alpa???

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
I believe it was absolved. I don't think the lipo-y carrier can take fat-based hormones.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna do that, I'll ad 3aplha to the absolve, I'm gonna add some 6oxo in too, just for good measure.

I'm thinking 2g of formastene, but how much 3alpha will desolve in the ab solve?

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I am not making this up, it is proven that Topical DHT applied to the penis can cause 1-2 inch enlargment in post-puberty males. Kingofmasters at Anabolic Review sent me the link to the study but I deleted the PM and he is at school and doesnt really post much anymore.

I wonder if 3-AA would have the same effect?

darius

I am not making this up, it is proven that Topical DHT applied to the penis can cause 1-2 inch enlargment in post-puberty males. Kingofmasters at Anabolic Review sent me the link to the study but I deleted the PM and he is at school and doesnt really post much anymore.

I wonder if 3-AA would have the same effect?
Extra 2 inches huh? I'm sure everyone and their girlfriends here would appreciate that. :D

Bobo, find this study.. :D

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
No, but thanks. It's already 8 inches:hammer:

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Back to topic. Is it ok to heat absolved to dissolve 3alfa in it?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn it, now where to get topical DHT? Raw materials on the way. LOL!

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Extra 2 inches huh? I'm sure everyone and their girlfriends here would appreciate that. :D

Bobo, find this study.. :D
Yeah just don't forget to clean your dick off real good before you use it on her. If not, next thing you know her junk's gonna have an extra 2 inches. :nono: :run: :eek:

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to respond to several posts in this thread so sorry for lack of quotes. Lipoderm would be a poor choice as stated. Absolved would probably work best and I would just add in 3-alpha and not any 6-oxo at least not transdermally. I don't know how much you could get in it so I would recommend asking at the avant forums. They also have a thread there about a penile enlargement product. I guess others have tried various phs and growth factors including 3-alpha in a topical/trans with no results. As for using a dht cream, I believe others have tried that with no results as well. Were there a truly effective solution I'm sure we would all hear about it.

3-alpha in a trans might work well if you're 16 but then i don't know what the other sides might be. If anyone does try 3-alpha in a trans in that area I would recommend something to protect hte prostrate. I used this for a gyno treatment and I noticed it went systematic and that the prostrate did swell a bit making the morning piss a little more difficult.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
If you put it on your, dick will probly burn 2 inches off it! lol

Feel free to try it and let us know, 2 inches sounds too much though, there is a thing such as TOO BIG.

Plus if it did add 2 inches it would be all over the infomercials.

Could someone please direct us to the thread at Avant labs, would be much appretiated.