Turinabol Cycle Support Supplements

zzguy2

Awards
Hello,

I am planning my first cycle ever. It will be an oral-only turinabol cycle, just to get my feet wet as I wade into "the dark side" lol. A friend of a friend loves turinabol, and after doing research on it, I think it would be a good, mild compound. My goal isn't necessarily an all-out bulk--more of a recomp. If I come out of the cycle with 5-7 pound of lean mass and slightly less fat, I'll be happy.

*I know this is an oral-only cycle, but I am living at home right now, and injectables would be harder to hide.

Stats:
24 (25 in one month)
5'9"
16% bodyfat (according to Omron, which is not super accurate, so who knows. I look average in terms of bodyfat percentage...I've just been in bulking mode for a bit now)

cycle: 30/30/30/30/30/30 (conservative, I know, but a friend suggested this as to minimize back pumps...I may bump it up a little)
PCT: nolva 20/20/10/10 (and perhaps D-aspartic Acid or some other natty testosterone booster?)

What I'm still not clear on are the support supplements. I am going to be taking taurine during the cycle for sure to minimize pumps, but I'm not sure if it is better to buy an all-in-one support supplement like CEL cycle Assist / Liv52, or "create my own" with Milk Thistle, Hawthorne Berry, and Celery Seed Extract.

PS: Some other forums have not been very optimitic about my oral only cycle. I've seen logs on bodybuilding.com, prohormone forums, etc., where guys take oral prohormone only cycles and get good gains. I know it would be better with a test base, but I wouldn't lose all my gains with oral only, right?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do 40mg 6 weeks if you want to be conservative and use LIV 52 before bed

zzguy2

Awards
howwedo107: I saw your tbol thread...do you think tbol oral only is a waste? Like I said in my post, I've seen a lot of hdrol only logs were people make decent gains without a test base...

Riskyb

Awards
I think most guys make "great gains" because they increase caloric intake and work out harder. Some substances will also make u hold onto water weight as well.
If you really want to know how effective something is... Train and eat like a beast. After u hit a plateau and gains stop... Add whatever u want and see how much farther it will really take you. You may be surprised good or bad...