back pumps

  1. New Member
    1kerry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    266
    Rep Power
    147178
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    24.02%

    back pumps


    Hi guys, currently Im on my 2nd HDROL cycle (day 9), 2 years ago was my first one and didnt experience any back pumps....but now......Oh my... don't really know if this feeling like some small rubber bands stretching on my lower back is what BACK PUMPS mean...Im wrong?

    Already started taking taurine but haven't kicked yet...if Im not moving or lifting weights Im right , but if not this feeling starts kicking =(

    Hope someone can tell me if this how it feels the back pumps, if not I will need to see the doc =(

  2. New Member
    Thorny76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    67
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    36.1%

    It feels like your lower back is going to explode and tear your skin apart. They hurt and suck. How much taurine are you taking and when?
  3. New Member
    supraseed48's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    431
    Rep Power
    11621
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    57.95%

    Yep.. 3 to 5 grams of taurine ed. Give it a week or so u will see some relief and should be managable. Make sure to stay hydrated. Id lay off the creatine if ur taking that.
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    1kerry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    266
    Rep Power
    147178
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    24.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorny76 View Post
    It feels like your lower back is going to explode and tear your skin apart. They hurt and suck. How much taurine are you taking and when?
    Actually, many say it feels very tight, I do, but not that much, it hurts a little....I feel like little microfiber are tearing, maybe as you describe it....
    I started yesterday (day 8 of hdrol/stano cycle) with 3 gr. Preworkout and 1 before bed...
  5. New Member
    1kerry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    266
    Rep Power
    147178
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    24.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by supraseed48 View Post
    Yep.. 3 to 5 grams of taurine ed. Give it a week or so u will see some relief and should be managable. Make sure to stay hydrated. Id lay off the creatine if ur taking that.
    For sure, at least a gallon of plain water plus 1 liter mixed with bcaas /glutamine, gatorade intraworkout and 500ml for postworkout shake..
  6. New Member
    1kerry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    266
    Rep Power
    147178
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    24.02%

    Does stanodrol could be the reason of why Im getting backpumps? Last time was hdrol solo with no backpumps...
  7. New Member
    Thorny76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    67
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    36.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by 1kerry View Post
    Actually, many say it feels very tight, I do, but not that much, it hurts a little....I feel like little microfiber are tearing, maybe as you describe it....
    I started yesterday (day 8 of hdrol/stano cycle) with 3 gr. Preworkout and 1 before bed...
    I was taking around 10g a day on my cycle and that helped for the most part. You WILL know when you get them. Squats aggravated them the most for me. The load on the bar just crushed my lower back. Plus, I was pushing a lot more weight than I was used to.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. back pumps
    By oswizzle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2005, 06:01 PM
  2. clen and lower back pumps
    By s.norman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-26-2005, 01:32 PM
  3. "Back Pumps"
    By T-Bone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 10:43 AM
  4. mdien and lower back pumps
    By s.norman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-17-2005, 01:23 PM
  5. M1-t and lower back pumps, tightness
    By metacat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-27-2004, 06:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in