back pumps

1kerry

Awards
Hi guys, currently Im on my 2nd HDROL cycle (day 9), 2 years ago was my first one and didnt experience any back pumps....but now......Oh my... don't really know if this feeling like some small rubber bands stretching on my lower back is what BACK PUMPS mean...Im wrong?

Already started taking taurine but haven't kicked yet...if Im not moving or lifting weights Im right , but if not this feeling starts kicking =(

Hope someone can tell me if this how it feels the back pumps, if not I will need to see the doc =(

Thorny76

Awards
It feels like your lower back is going to explode and tear your skin apart. They hurt and suck. How much taurine are you taking and when?

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
Yep.. 3 to 5 grams of taurine ed. Give it a week or so u will see some relief and should be managable. Make sure to stay hydrated. Id lay off the creatine if ur taking that.

1kerry

Awards
It feels like your lower back is going to explode and tear your skin apart. They hurt and suck. How much taurine are you taking and when?
Actually, many say it feels very tight, I do, but not that much, it hurts a little....I feel like little microfiber are tearing, maybe as you describe it....
I started yesterday (day 8 of hdrol/stano cycle) with 3 gr. Preworkout and 1 before bed...

1kerry

Awards
Yep.. 3 to 5 grams of taurine ed. Give it a week or so u will see some relief and should be managable. Make sure to stay hydrated. Id lay off the creatine if ur taking that.
For sure, at least a gallon of plain water plus 1 liter mixed with bcaas /glutamine, gatorade intraworkout and 500ml for postworkout shake..

1kerry

Awards
Does stanodrol could be the reason of why Im getting backpumps? Last time was hdrol solo with no backpumps...

Thorny76

Awards
Actually, many say it feels very tight, I do, but not that much, it hurts a little....I feel like little microfiber are tearing, maybe as you describe it....
I started yesterday (day 8 of hdrol/stano cycle) with 3 gr. Preworkout and 1 before bed...
I was taking around 10g a day on my cycle and that helped for the most part. You WILL know when you get them. Squats aggravated them the most for me. The load on the bar just crushed my lower back. Plus, I was pushing a lot more weight than I was used to.