New user

  1. New Member
    jcarrasco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  275 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    30
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    16.5%

    New user


    32 years old, 6-2" 275lbs. overweight. is sustanon 250 a good starting juice or whats a good starting juice to burn fat and build muscle at same time? i workout 3-4 times a day and take my protien, but have not noticed many changes for past 2 months.
    need help.

  2. New Member
    Mitch5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    4426
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    2.46%

    You workout 3-4 times a day?! How are you overweight lol?? Probably don't wanna run anything until you get your bf down and get in good shape. There isn't really a point in it at this time.
    Cardio 5 times a week in the morning and get on a solid lifting program (starting strength, ws4sb, 531, madcows) and get down around 12-15% before you dive in IMO
  3. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237109
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    85.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    give yourself a little more time... 2 months aint that long especially if you just got back in the gym... you should consider taking a natural test buster before going taking AAS... look into Anabeta Eite, you can get good results w/o the sides, plus a months run will not cost you nearly as much.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    giga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    30
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    39%

    I'm running C20 and OEP on IF 16/8 diet and it is working great to lower bf %

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
  5. New Member
    jcarrasco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  275 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    30
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    16.5%

    thnkx for the advise!
  6. New Member
    jcarrasco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  275 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    30
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    16.5%

    whts a goood test booster? currently taking d-aspadic acid and not happy with results.
  7. New Member
    Rucksdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    160534
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    91.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by jcarrasco View Post
    whts a goood test booster? currently taking d-aspadic acid and not happy with results.
    Go with Free Test. I have run it several times and have my bloodwork done (I work in a lab). It works very well.

    APPNUT
  8. Advanced Member
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    15014
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    50.36%

    Training experience? Stats?
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  9. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,675
    Rep Power
    64120
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    67.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch5 View Post
    You workout 3-4 times a day?! How are you overweight lol?? Probably don't wanna run anything until you get your bf down and get in good shape. There isn't really a point in it at this time.
    Cardio 5 times a week in the morning and get on a solid lifting program (starting strength, ws4sb, 531, madcows) and get down around 12-15% before you dive in IMO

    Working out 3-4 times a day means you need some CORTISOL CONTROL!

    Get on some EndoAMP Max and AndroLean v3 fro cortisol modulation...Just kidding I am sure you meant per week.

    I would train 5-6 days a week and do cardio 30 mins 5 days a week minimum.

    Still look into the products I suggested SUST250 is something I would NOT suggest for your goals now.

    -Matt
  10. New Member
    Mitch5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    4426
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    2.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

    Working out 3-4 times a day means you need some CORTISOL CONTROL!

    Get on some EndoAMP Max and AndroLean v3 fro cortisol modulation...Just kidding I am sure you meant per week.

    I would train 5-6 days a week and do cardio 30 mins 5 days a week minimum.

    Still look into the products I suggested SUST250 is something I would NOT suggest for your goals now.

    -Matt
    Yup, exactly!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. new user, looking for advice
    By ironslave44 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 10:26 PM
  2. New user with some questions, please help
    By bignative22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 02:00 PM
  3. new user need help?
    By pokeherhard10 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-01-2006, 09:25 PM
  4. new user to superdrol/questions on intake
    By mike23nads in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 04:09 AM
  5. Hi all, new user
    By bubonic1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 10:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in