- 08-27-2012, 11:47 PM
- 08-28-2012, 12:48 AM
You workout 3-4 times a day?! How are you overweight lol?? Probably don't wanna run anything until you get your bf down and get in good shape. There isn't really a point in it at this time.
Cardio 5 times a week in the morning and get on a solid lifting program (starting strength, ws4sb, 531, madcows) and get down around 12-15% before you dive in IMO
- 08-28-2012, 01:57 AM
give yourself a little more time... 2 months aint that long especially if you just got back in the gym... you should consider taking a natural test buster before going taking AAS... look into Anabeta Eite, you can get good results w/o the sides, plus a months run will not cost you nearly as much.
08-28-2012, 04:04 AM
I'm running C20 and OEP on IF 16/8 diet and it is working great to lower bf %
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
08-28-2012, 05:53 AM
08-28-2012, 05:54 AM
whts a goood test booster? currently taking d-aspadic acid and not happy with results.
08-28-2012, 06:48 AM
08-28-2012, 12:17 PM
08-28-2012, 01:33 PM
Working out 3-4 times a day means you need some CORTISOL CONTROL!
Get on some EndoAMP Max and AndroLean v3 fro cortisol modulation...Just kidding I am sure you meant per week.
I would train 5-6 days a week and do cardio 30 mins 5 days a week minimum.
Still look into the products I suggested SUST250 is something I would NOT suggest for your goals now.
08-28-2012, 03:00 PM
Yup, exactly!Originally Posted by MattPorter
Similar Forum Threads
- By ironslave44 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-08-2007, 08:26 PM
- By bignative22 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2007, 12:00 PM
- By pokeherhard10 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 10-01-2006, 07:25 PM
- By mike23nads in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 06-12-2006, 02:09 AM
- By bubonic1 in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 03-17-2006, 08:55 AM