New user

1. New user

32 years old, 6-2" 275lbs. overweight. is sustanon 250 a good starting juice or whats a good starting juice to burn fat and build muscle at same time? i workout 3-4 times a day and take my protien, but have not noticed many changes for past 2 months.
    need help.

2. You workout 3-4 times a day?! How are you overweight lol?? Probably don't wanna run anything until you get your bf down and get in good shape. There isn't really a point in it at this time.
    Cardio 5 times a week in the morning and get on a solid lifting program (starting strength, ws4sb, 531, madcows) and get down around 12-15% before you dive in IMO

3. give yourself a little more time... 2 months aint that long especially if you just got back in the gym... you should consider taking a natural test buster before going taking AAS... look into Anabeta Eite, you can get good results w/o the sides, plus a months run will not cost you nearly as much.
    •   

4. I'm running C20 and OEP on IF 16/8 diet and it is working great to lower bf %

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

5. thnkx for the advise!

6. whts a goood test booster? currently taking d-aspadic acid and not happy with results.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jcarrasco View Post
    whts a goood test booster? currently taking d-aspadic acid and not happy with results.
    Go with Free Test. I have run it several times and have my bloodwork done (I work in a lab). It works very well.

APPNUT

8. Training experience? Stats?
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mitch5 View Post
    You workout 3-4 times a day?! How are you overweight lol?? Probably don't wanna run anything until you get your bf down and get in good shape. There isn't really a point in it at this time.
    Cardio 5 times a week in the morning and get on a solid lifting program (starting strength, ws4sb, 531, madcows) and get down around 12-15% before you dive in IMO

Working out 3-4 times a day means you need some CORTISOL CONTROL!

Get on some EndoAMP Max and AndroLean v3 fro cortisol modulation...Just kidding I am sure you meant per week.

I would train 5-6 days a week and do cardio 30 mins 5 days a week minimum.

Still look into the products I suggested SUST250 is something I would NOT suggest for your goals now.

-Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

www.mpasupps.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

Working out 3-4 times a day means you need some CORTISOL CONTROL!

Get on some EndoAMP Max and AndroLean v3 fro cortisol modulation...Just kidding I am sure you meant per week.

I would train 5-6 days a week and do cardio 30 mins 5 days a week minimum.

Still look into the products I suggested SUST250 is something I would NOT suggest for your goals now.

-Matt
    Yup, exactly!

Similar Forum Threads

1. new user, looking for advice
    By ironslave44 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 09:26 PM
  2. New user with some questions, please help
    By bignative22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 01:00 PM
  3. new user need help?