What do you guys run in between cycles?

cjc3392

Awards
Just finishing up a Dymethazine cycle.. Won't be touching anything until 2013.. I'm just curious if there's anything worthwhile doing in between that time besides the normal protein, creatine, etc.

EDIT: Just realized strong first post lol.. Have been creeping the forums for a while :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's a lot. Lots of natty stacks, the combos are endless.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Consider Vidatest, it's more than an great all natural test booster. With Sensoril® and PrimaVie® you get numerous health benefits that will help reset your system and prep for another upcoming cycle.

And for the price of a 3 month supply, you can't go wrong. PM me for a 10% promo code if interested.

www.vidasupps.com

Rucksdaddy

Awards
Just finishing up a Dymethazine cycle.. Won't be touching anything until 2013.. I'm just curious if there's anything worthwhile doing in between that time besides the normal protein, creatine, etc.

EDIT: Just realized strong first post lol.. Have been creeping the forums for a while :)
I run a bunch of stuff because I like to try different things. Go with the Free Test/HGHup stack. I like it because my test runs on the low side and this keeps it elevated.

APPNUT

jimmy12

Awards
i would just run the basics, prepare your body for the next cycle

protein
creatine
fish oil
multi

cjc3392

Awards
MK-2866....... Google it......
Eh, I'm not really sold on Ostarine yet.. Do you have any experience with it?
There's a lot. Lots of natty stacks, the combos are endless.
I know, it's just hard these days to pick out what supps are legitimate or just a complete waste of money.. Any recommendations in particular?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mess around with stuff, i like to try natural-type products from various companies. Whether it's Bioforge (nat test booster + other benefits) or something like ArA or even ursolic acid. This is when i can check other stuff out and see if there's anything worthwhile, as using it on cycle will be pointless.

Really i just look for natural stuff that will help keep my training optimized so i don't fall back between cycles. Rather start a new cycle making progress instead of making up for lost time.

gymfean

Banned
Awards

I know, it's just hard these days to pick out what supps are legitimate or just a complete waste of money.. Any recommendations in particular?
no but I have some on hand right now and I will be starting it Monday. I had some people on this site recommend it to me and after they recommended it I started asking people around at the gym. I have talk to 2 people that have tried it for 4 Weeks. they said that running it solo wasn't anything impressive but they could definitely see it being helpful after post cycle to keep ganes.

but like I said I will be starting mine Monday and run the entire bottle which should last me 2 weeks after post cycle. so will see how it works for me but from the reviews I've seen in the people I've talked to it's a decent product in between cycles.

gymfean

Banned
Awards
but lets be real everything affects everyone differently and you'll never know until you try it yourself.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

There's a few that I like in between. Ex;

-Anabeta Elite with erase pro and some Daa
-Natadrol (6weeks) with Endosurge (8weeks)
-recompdrol, Na-rala and a test booster

I can go forever but these have been my favs.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are trying to avoid suppression avoid ostarine.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want to run something run an AI like erase and a natty test booster
. But if your asking the question about running between cycles you have 2 options. 1 is a sarm or mild Ph like 11 oxo.this is suppressive the second is peptides. No suppression but can be more dangerous if you Mega dose and go hypo in the middle of a heavy squat.

Bubbagump

Awards
If you want to run something run an AI like erase and a natty test booster
. But if your asking the question about running between cycles you have 2 options. 1 is a sarm or mild Ph like 11 oxo.this is suppressive the second is peptides. No suppression but can be more dangerous if you Mega dose and go hypo in the middle of a heavy squat.

Ive seen AI mentioned a few times for off cycle. Would you recommend Erase or Erase Pro?
Do you have a link to any resource info on sarm use? What ive found is not very clear cut to me.
I have been thinking about the peptide route also. Is there much benefit while off cycle? I thought they had to be run with an AAS to be effective?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive seen AI mentioned a few times for off cycle. Would you recommend Erase or Erase Pro?
Do you have a link to any resource info on sarm use? What ive found is not very clear cut to me.
I have been thinking about the peptide route also. Is there much benefit while off cycle? I thought they had to be run with an AAS to be effective?
They are synergestic on aas or DS but they can be ran solo. I recommended erase, pro or not is your choice. I will link you to the sarm studys when I get time. It is clear that sarms like s4 and ostraine are anabolics. They just aren't steroids. (So to speak) they were made to combat muscle wasting just like some steroids though.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Ive been doing some research, and it seems 11-keto would be fantastic for use in between cycles, even Matt Porter has somestudies on the subject i believe, but to this point no one has decided with back ups, if its suppressive or not, so if i can be sure, i would use 11-keto in between, prolly an 8 weeker... by now i only use test boosters.

cjc3392

Awards
Ive been doing some research, and it seems 11-keto would be fantastic for use in between cycles, even Matt Porter has somestudies on the subject i believe, but to this point no one has decided with back ups, if its suppressive or not, so if i can be sure, i would use 11-keto in between, prolly an 8 weeker... by now i only use test boosters.
Hmm I'm not real familiar with 11-keto.. who makes it? Any logs?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
There are a few companies that sell it, also i think androlean by primordial performance has it. Not seen any logs but it is anabolic when dosed high it can be like a mild ph, it reduces cortisol and promote fat loss. When dosed low it shows little to no suppresion ( still looking forward for reliable studies) and low doses are able to give decent gains.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Like many of the guys have suggested, osta is awesome for "off time".....ABE + ArA + GDA (w/ ALA) + test booster + AI are some sick ass cycles....and also I like to add in 7/11 of some sort esp when cutting in off time. like halfhuman said, the possibilities are endless....there are just so many different types of supps and so many different companies/versions of these...its hard to just say take this and this (like jbry said, try all the newest and coolest natty stuff during this off time). the good part? since there are so many different natty and gray-area supps out there, its easy to create a bunch of nice natty "cycles" if you call them that (I'd say osta and 7/11 comprise of a true cycle....the 100% natty stuff are more ancillaries to me)....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
There are a few companies that sell it, also i think androlean by primordial performance has it. Not seen any logs but it is anabolic when dosed high it can be like a mild ph, it reduces cortisol and promote fat loss. When dosed low it shows little to no suppresion ( still looking forward for reliable studies) and low doses are able to give decent gains.
yeah the ALv3 is VERY NICE! I'll be using it again for sure......

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
yeah the ALv3 is VERY NICE! I'll be using it again for sure......
Thanks for the feedback bro, it really caught my eye, and i will try it anytime soon, sounds so fkn fantastic!!!!! did you use it recently? and you still have the plan on the AB/SD cycle?... so that would mean you used AL as a bridge?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the feedback bro, it really caught my eye, and i will try it anytime soon, sounds so fkn fantastic!!!!! did you use it recently? and you still have the plan on the AB/SD cycle?... so that would mean you used AL as a bridge?
well I just started on the ALv3 about week and a half ago....but I was coming off of 7 weeks of 7/11 spray.....so it was sort of a seamless transition to the ALv3....but I've actually seen an uptick in the fat loss the past few weeks. so its good stuff. but yeah, the 3 months of cutting is sort of a cutting bridge into the ABv3/SD lean bulker. I figure I will be starting really late october or really early november? same time as you and a bunch of other guys on here lol....

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
well I just started on the ALv3 about week and a half ago....but I was coming off of 7 weeks of 7/11 spray.....so it was sort of a seamless transition to the ALv3....but I've actually seen an uptick in the fat loss the past few weeks. so its good stuff. but yeah, the 3 months of cutting is sort of a cutting bridge into the ABv3/SD lean bulker. I figure I will be starting really late october or really early november? same time as you and a bunch of other guys on here lol....
I owe you reps my friend this is great feedback is good to know you are gettin good results with it keep me posted. Im taking notes and probably i wil use it anytime soon :D glad to know you are from our club lol we gonna cycle almost at the same time this is a signal ! haha wohoo

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I owe you reps my friend this is great feedback is good to know you are gettin good results with it keep me posted. Im taking notes and probably i wil use it anytime soon :D glad to know you are from our club lol we gonna cycle almost at the same time this is a signal ! haha wohoo
Is this the male version of when females who work together or are friends have their period at the same time of the month for whatever reason? :D

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would consider Peg MGF for off cycle ive been reading up and sounds like a nice peptide

Husker89

Banned
Awards
get ironmaglabs ostarx **** is crazy im on it between cycles 1 cap a day and im stronger than on cycle

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Anabeta + ARA + AI (your choice) + DAA (again your choice) + GDA (again)

So many good choices out there

cjc3392

Awards
get ironmaglabs ostarx **** is crazy im on it between cycles 1 cap a day and im stronger than on cycle
yeah ostarx is awesome. at least you can acquire it from a legit company.
How long does a typical cycle last? dosage? You guys experience any supression?

Also thank you all for the responses, treating the noob so nice :) And sorry for all the phaggy type questions, I'm just not familiar with SARMs or all these new products out there.. I guess you could call me old school.. I like the tried and proven stuff!

cjc3392

Awards
Wow just realized its $100 a bottle.. Da fuk? This will really hurt the wallet if you need 2 bottles.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How'd you like the 7/11? I'm debating getting 11 along with my ur spray...

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Is this the male version of when females who work together or are friends have their period at the same time of the month for whatever reason? :D
LMAO i say both 50/50 and after we finish a cycle we all go shopping and then take a couple of beers Haha :D...

On a side note, never tried ostarine, and never planed to, mainly because ive heard is suppressive? i think i catched a few threads with BW that showed significant suppression and others some eye problems including yellow vision and stuff.... ya i know... me and the suppression part (rolling eyes) but to me is the worst side effect of all side effects... back pumps, gyno and other side effects dont scare me :D :p ... oh and that vision side effect is scary, since theres not too much studies regarding SARMs to show how safe they can be, but now with all these comments regarading ostarine, makes me wonder.... any inputs?... amazing thread by the way, it sucks to be off cycle and wait to run another... good to know we have more choices, to keep improving, specially now with all these bans.

BTW Im glad to know no one here yet has come with the fkd up dbol bridge method, good boys! :D

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Wow just realized its $100 a bottle.. Da fuk? This will really hurt the wallet if you need 2 bottles.
you can get a 25% discount code if its still valid, if not heavyiron has a 15% code, also they usually run a BOGO type discount where you buy two and get a discount (added to the % discount)....you end up around $65 a bottle with full discountage :D not bad at all....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
How'd you like the 7/11? I'm debating getting 11 along with my ur spray...
100% go for it man....both the 7 and 11 are legit. the 11 is better of course provided you don't want zero chance of suppression (7 seems to be pretty much non-suppressive, the 11 there seems to be some chance of mild suppression). I stacked them both at 30-35 sprays per day for 7 weeks on this cut and they helped me out greatly. many other guys recommend them who post here in anabolics too, well regarded members.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
LMAO i say both 50/50 and after we finish a cycle we all go shopping and then take a couple of beers Haha :D...

On a side note, never tried ostarine, and never planed to, mainly because ive heard is suppressive? i think i catched a few threads with BW that showed significant suppression and others some eye problems including yellow vision and stuff.... ya i know... me and the suppression part (rolling eyes) but to me is the scariest side effect of all side effects... back pumps, gyno and other side effects dont scare me :D :p ... oh and that vision side effect is scary, since theres not much studies regarding SARMs to show how safe they can be, but now with all these comments regarading ostarine, mekes me wonder. any inputs?... amazing thread by the way, it sucks to be off cycle and wait to run another... good to know we have more choices, to keep improving, specially now with all these bans.

BTW Im glad to know no one here yet has come with the fkd up dbol bridge method, good boys! :D
yeah I'm not sold that 11spray and/or ostarine are not suppressive. I did a legit clomid plus everything else PCT last time...and only did 4 weeks of osta and then vacation/nothing for 2 weeks, then 7 weeks 7/11 spray....got that shytty testosterone level of 290 on my last blood work. but that just might be how fuqed up my baseline test is now? not sure, can't say osta does or does not suppress....

Bubbagump

Awards
I would consider Peg MGF for off cycle ive been reading up and sounds like a nice peptide
Ive read the profiles of the peptides but havnt seen much as far as real life application and usage, especially between cycle. Do you have a link to any info?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
yeah I'm not sold that 11spray and/or ostarine are not suppressive. I did a legit clomid plus everything else PCT last time...and only did 4 weeks of osta and then vacation/nothing for 2 weeks, then 7 weeks 7/11 spray....got that shytty testosterone level of 290 on my last blood work. but that just might be how fuqed up my baseline test is now? not sure, can't say osta does or does not suppress....
Yeah, i think the same, i would treat these with precaution, some say ostarine is mildly suppressive, in fact on the the log i found of an ostarine user gettin BW showed the result of 200's levels... i doubt 290 is your baseline, even more so if you dosed the 7/11 high.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yeah, i think the same, i would treat these with precaution, some say ostarine is mildly suppressive, in fact on the the log i found of an ostarine user gettin BW showed the result of 200's levels... i doubt 290 is your baseline, even more so if you dosed the 7/11 high.
yeah it might have suppressed me. I did take intimidate with the osta, and for the first half of the 7/11 stack. so I did use test boosters and AI's like erase and forma during the majority of the time I was on both of them....but I guess that didn't work...I've seen guys with around 300 and change for T levels after osta myself. but damn, that is a lot of suppression for only 20mg of osta and then some 7/11. but hey, no way to know 100% sure. I don't care, I'll take free TRT test from the doctor :D I'll give it a few months and see what levels it gets me too...do a hormone panel maybe 3 months into it? should give me an accurate reading of how effective the androgel is. if its shyt? I'll tell them I need injections. again, its free test!

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
yeah it might have suppressed me. I did take intimidate with the osta, and for the first half of the 7/11 stack. so I did use test boosters and AI's like erase and forma during the majority of the time I was on both of them....but I guess that didn't work...I've seen guys with around 300 and change for T levels after osta myself. but damn, that is a lot of suppression for only 20mg of osta and then some 7/11. but hey, no way to know 100% sure. I don't care, I'll take free TRT test from the doctor :D I'll give it a few months and see what levels it gets me too...do a hormone panel maybe 3 months into it? should give me an accurate reading of how effective the androgel is. if its shyt? I'll tell them I need injections. again, its free test!
LMAO lucky you man!... now i see why you dont care too much about suppression, and yea, ive heard the gel sucks, get the injections, its going to be a pain in the a.. but definately worth it, after this cycle pinning, i will mentalize to love injections LMAO, so when i get TRT in the future i get used to it, as i got used to brush my teeth :p

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
LMAO lucky you man!... now i see why you dont care too much about suppression, and yea, ive heard the gel sucks, get the injections, its going to be a pain in the a.. but definately worth it, after this cycle pinning, i will mentalize to love injections LMAO, so when i get TRT in the future i get used to it, as i got used to brush my teeth :p
If i can get to 700-800 and change test levels at least on the gel....and add even more to it with topical DHEA (like dermacrine), and also take a couple of AHv3 ED with the TRT (for DHT)??? shyt that would be a pretty anabolic environment coupled with an AI for pretty much most of the time to combat any estrogen....I'd opt for the gel instead of having to stick myself EW for the rest of my life. BUT if the gel isn't effective? doesn't give me the results on the blood work? yeah I will have to tell them i want to jump on some 100mg cyp per week, and inject myself. I'm not going to the office EW or EOW like they want me too. that is stupid. like I need some retard doctor to inject me....but this office runs the injections in the office only....no scripts cept for the gel. I'll have to get referred to an endo.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
If i can get to 700-800 and change test levels at least on the gel....and add even more to it with topical DHEA (like dermacrine), and also take a couple of AHv3 ED with the TRT (for DHT)??? shyt that would be a pretty anabolic environment coupled with an AI for pretty much most of the time to combat any estrogen....I'd opt for the gel instead of having to stick myself EW for the rest of my life. BUT if the gel isn't effective? doesn't give me the results on the blood work? yeah I will have to tell them i want to jump on some 100mg cyp per week, and inject myself. I'm not going to the office EW or EOW like they want me too. that is stupid. like I need some retard doctor to inject me....but this office runs the injections in the office only....no scripts cept for the gel. I'll have to get referred to an endo.
Yeah, just play with the gel (ok it sounds weird LOL) but yeah play with it, and hopefully it will give you decent levels... dermacrine is solid addition for TRT, about androhard, not sure, can be harsh on the prostate, watch out for that... the only downside on TRT, is that it is somewhat too much hassle, and always wonder if you need to take an AI indefinately?. and hcg indefinately as well... woudlnt that be harmful?, id like to learn more on the subject, as i keep getting questions that to this point i cant solve. anyways, the dr will get everything under control, so its worth mentoioning the supps you are goin to get. i also wondering why cypionate is prescribed more than test e these days, TBH i know nothing about test cyp... only thing i know its that it is also a long ester. LOL... will read more about it

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yeah, just play with the gel (ok it sounds weird LOL) but yeah play with it, and hopefully it will give you decent levels... dermacrine is solid addition for TRT, about androhard, not sure, can be harsh on the prostate, watch out for that... the only downside on TRT, is that it is somewhat too much hassle, and always wonder if you need to take an AI indefinately?. and hcg indefinately as well... woudlnt that be harmful?, id like to learn more on the subject, as i keep getting questions that to this point i cant solve. anyways, the dr will get everything under control, so its worth mentoioning the supps you are goin to get. i also wondering why cypionate is prescribed more than test e these days, TBH i know nothing about test cyp... only thing i know its that it is also a long ester. LOL... will read more about it
yeah I know, the long term use of an AI and the long term use of any DHT is what worries me. but you can always just cycle them like 3 months on 1 month off instead of 365. hcg would be a PITA and expensive I think to use on TRT, but hadn't looked into that part yet....and I have always used enanthate, but cypionate is the type used in TRT...again, not sure why though. I know test E was always more prevalent back in the day for whatever reason.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
yeah I know, the long term use of an AI and the long term use of any DHT is what worries me. but you can always just cycle them like 3 months on 1 month off instead of 365. hcg would be a PITA and expensive I think to use on TRT, but hadn't looked into that part yet....and I have always used enanthate, but cypionate is the type used in TRT...again, not sure why though. I know test E was always more prevalent back in the day for whatever reason.
of course, the cool thing is that you can cycle it, heck you can even pin tren once in a while... and where is suppression? haha.... oh man i wish i could say that!... the androhard could be hard on the prostate but you could use it prolly 8 weeks on 12 weeks off... and hcg i need to read more but i know a few on that protocol, altho it is a natural hormone, but the downside is, as you said the cost.