Test base with hdrol?

who281

Awards
Would a test(like) base be beneficial? Not just for sides, but added gains? If so which would you recommend?

dermacrine lv, 4-ad, RS transaderm, or other? and why?

Thank you

mccallister

Awards
Curious aswell, I have a cycle of helladrol lined up, I have stano 200 and dermacrine just wondering what dose would be effective

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
i am finishing a 6 week cycle of Hella+4-AD and it is much better then a previous solo of hella

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
i am finishing a 6 week cycle of Hella+4-AD and it is much better then a previous solo of hella
What training routine did you use, and whats your pct looking like? I only ask bc Im starting the same cycle in a month.

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
Would a test(like) base be beneficial? Not just for sides, but added gains? If so which would you recommend?

Thank you
The test base is gunna help with lethargy, and some people even say it helps with the headaches too. Depending on your test base, it can help with your goals, depending in you wanna bulk, or have a recomp with some good lean gains. From what I have read and discussed with people that have incorporated test bases into their cycles, 4ad is great for bulking, and dermacrine is great for that recomp.

who281

Awards
Hmm sounds like i will do some research on adding 4-ad then.

Would adding AMS 4-ad 3/3/3/3/3/3 with hdrol 75/75/100/100/100/100 be ok?

Would i need to add formastane or some sort of estrogen control DURING cycle ?

ALSO completely off topic but i am also interested in the timing when dosing all this.

And can i use NOW omega 3 as my fishoil source?

thanks guys,

****HERE**** is my planned cycle btw i gave up and started a new thread because no one was answering me in there ha.

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
Hmm sounds like i will do some research on adding 4-ad then.

Would adding AMS 4-ad 3/3/3/3/3/3 with hdrol 75/75/100/100/100/100 be ok?

Would i need to add formastane or some sort of estrogen control DURING cycle ?

ALSO completely off topic but i am also interested in the timing when dosing all this.

And can i use NOW omega 3 as my fishoil source?

thanks guys,

****HERE**** is my planned cycle btw i gave up and started a new thread because no one was answering me in there ha.
4ad can have estrogen effects. You can read them at AMS website, maybe some Forma on cycle would help.

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
You could do this:

Hdrol 75/75/100/100/100/100
4ad 0/0/0/3/3/3/3/3
Forma 0/0/0/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10

So Forma would run through PCT for your AI as well.

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
You could do this:

Hdrol 75/75/100/100/100/100
4ad 0/0/0/3/3/3/3/3
Forma 0/0/0/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10

So Forma would run through PCT for your AI as well.
Off a week on 4ad and Forma there, start week 3 is what I meant.

who281

Awards
Now what would be the reason waiting till week 3 for 4-ad? And is forma really necessary or would it be more of a precaution?

I'm also reading a little about stano200 to add to hdrol. thoughts?

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
Now what would be the reason waiting till week 3 for 4-ad? And is forma really necessary or would it be more of a precaution?

I'm also reading a little about stano200 to add to hdrol. thoughts?
Only reason is to pair it with Forma for the last 4 weeks of cycle, then run Forma for 4 more weeks in PCT (so 8 weeks total Forma) as your AI for pct. I would say it is more of a precaution so just run 4ad from week one and have on hand if any estro sides pop up sounds good. Not too familiar with stano, but see it stacked with hdrol a lot.

who281

Awards
ahhh i can't make up my mind with hdrol, i'm about to just take some of the ultradrol or sd i scooped up haha. so many options.

thanks alot tho man, really appreciate the help.

Any advice on when to dose? will be taking cycle assist with it.

I know you are supposed to space hdrol and cycle assist 4 hours apart. But now if i add 4-ad what would the timing be like?

SORRY for all these questions, but i really want to start beg. of october. And i really want to do this right and get the most from this cycle since its my first.

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
How are the gains?
Gains are good so far, i am doing lean gains protocol for diet, with high carbs low fat and medium/high protein i was looking more to recomp and get my strength back after a long vacation

What training routine did you use, and whats your pct looking like? I only ask bc Im starting the same cycle in a month.
i generally do heavy weight 1-5 reps supersets with crossfit and cardio , training averagely twice a day so high volume

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
Only reason is to pair it with Forma for the last 4 weeks of cycle, then run Forma for 4 more weeks in PCT (so 8 weeks total Forma) as your AI for pct. I would say it is more of a precaution so just run 4ad from week one and have on hand if any estro sides pop up sounds good. Not too familiar with stano, but see it stacked with hdrol a lot.
Common sides I've seen from guys stacking with a test base have been minor headaches, minor hair loss (if your prone to it), in some occasions a minor flare of gyno (again, if your prone to it). Its good to have the forma just in case, but it doesn't hurt just incorporating it. "Momma always says Better safe than sorry."

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thank you
Yes it is beneficial for all cycles...if you can get 4-AD then run it TD otherwise something like AndroMass(4-DHEA) or AndroEnhance will the next best choice

technique88

technique88

Awards

Thank you
I ran androhard with helladrol and had a very successful cycle.

Ran AH for 8 weeks and helladrol the middle 6 weeks of cycle. Gave me a week to preload AH get my test base set then a week of just AH going into PCT to make it a smoother transition.

You could runn stano like this...

Stano:
600/600/800/800/1000/1000
Helladrol:
50/75/75/75/75/100

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Brendanbroe27 Supplement Logs 1
Brendanbroe27 Supplement Logs 3
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 4