m5aa as an AI

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Can I use m5aa as an AI in absense of Letro or Arimidex? I have an assload of m5aa but I have no letro or arimidex. How much m5aa should I take just for AI purposes. When taking it for strength I have taken up to 80mgs a day. Would m5aa work to reduce bloat as well as the other two mentioned AI's?

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would take 10mg spaced out 4-5 times during the day for Anti-E properties

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
It works as an AI, but you will need multiple daily doses. I think 10mg a few times would work well.

I am taking M5aa only on training days with my current cycle. I notice i get a little bloat when I have 2 consecutive off days with no M5aa. I started taking letro those days to avoid a yo-yo effect.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I use m5aa as an AI in absense of Letro or Arimidex? Would m5aa work to reduce bloat as well as the other two mentioned AI's?
Its not even in the same ballpark. If you use it by itself and only by itself bloat won't be much of an issue but if you use with anything heavily aromatizing then it won't even come close to the effects of a real AI.

Juicemonkey101

Awards
Honestly, no data behind this statment, but i DO notice less aromatizing while taking it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 3