is lethargy still a problem with low dose sd....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
something like:

10/10/20/20, would adding 4ad still be a good idea.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I know everyone responds slightly different but I had some nasty lethargy @20mg. 4-AD should be great for taking care of that.

There is a pretty good deal on Dermacrine on nutraplanet right now if you want to get a topical version. I personally think it's worth running concurrently.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I thought about 4ad on my last cycle of 20/30/30/30 but since my blood pressure wasn't out of control I just took 200mg caffeine in the afternoons (got it at WalMart, $3.50ish for 90 pills). I felt the lethargy, no doubt, so I needed the extra boost. I may go the 4ad route next cycle.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4AD/AndroEnhance or stano/AH will all help with the lethargy

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should be alright, IMO most people have place-bo side effects (eg.. They've heard so much about the sides there convinced they'll get it.. then will)
This is true.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At what you're looking to run, i doubt you would see that side effect. From what i've noticed from anecdotal reports, and everyone is different obv, the longer the cycle and the stronger the cycle the better chance you have of being pretty run-down by the end. It's not uncommon to get pretty lethargic that last week and first week of PCT. Lots of ways to combat that though.

Thorny76

Awards
I only felt like I was in a coma for 10 years every time I woke up on my sd cycle. I did 10/20/20/20. My worst sides were dry a fark joints. I didn't take any glucosamine to see how I would feel, which wasn't good at all. 3g/day glucosamine fixed that though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 8
MrFlexo Anabolics 10
Anabolics 4
Hypnotic traveling Anabolics 32
Ninjo Anabolics 23