GPL Superdrol 250 Info & First Cycle

Infiniti87

Awards
I'm new to the world of PH's and have been considering them for quite a while. I have been lifting for a few years now. I'm 25, 5'11 and 180 lbs. Just the other day I found a local shop that carries them. The guy who runs carried Genetech Pharma Labs Superdrol 250, and M1D. I told the guy I was interested in running my first cycle of PH's in the near future and he told me to skip the M1D and run the Superdrol. I have been doing research and reading a lot of posts on this site and I could be totally wrong, but Superdrol seems like a big jump into PH's for a first timer like me. I tried to research the brand GPL and couldn't get any significant reviews about their superdrol 250. Anyone know much about its credibility? I also asked the guy about a PCT and he recomended Double Dragon 350. I haven't found great reviews on it, but understand the basics of a quality PCT. Any info about DD 350? I know Superdrol is getting banned soon so if this company checks out, ill buy a few bottles in the next couple of days and continue to research how to properly run it and get my PCT in order before jumping in. Thank for the help guys

jimmy12

Awards
i wouldnt run superdrol for your first cycle, its a pretty harsh compound. I would recommend HDrol or Epi for a first cycle.

Infiniti87

Awards
Yeah thats what I was thinking. I would run it for a second cycle tho, so now is the time to stock up with the ban coming this week. Any info on the brand GPL and whether its quaility?

jimmy12

Awards
Yeah thats what I was thinking. I would run it for a second cycle tho, so now is the time to stock up with the ban coming this week. Any info on the brand GPL and whether its quaility?
First ive heard of that one but superdrol is superdrol, shouldnt worry about quality. I would recommend LGI-SD 10 though, well known company and you can get it at $8.99 now for 90 caps.

lboston

lboston

Awards
First ive heard of that one but superdrol is superdrol, shouldnt worry about quality. I would recommend LGI-SD 10 though, well known company and you can get it at $8.99 now for 90 caps.
$7.99!

jimmy12

Awards
you can get Androshred at $6.99 now aswell, 60 caps x 12mg

Infiniti87

Awards
wow thats crazy cheap. i found some for $19 but i guess ive gotta keep looking around for cheaper

Infiniti87

Awards
So I found a few sites with cheaper prices but I have a quick question. One of the superdrols is listed as 2a,17a dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one, 17b-ol. The other site lists its superdrol as 2a,17adimethyl5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol. Are these the same or two totally different products? thanks in advance!

jimmy12

Awards
So I found a few sites with cheaper prices but I have a quick question. One of the superdrols is listed as 2a,17a dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one, 17b-ol. The other site lists its superdrol as 2a,17adimethyl5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol. Are these the same or two totally different products? thanks in advance!
yes, they are same

2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol (Superdrol)
Alternate nomenclature: 2a-17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol
Trade name: Superdrol

Infiniti87

Awards
Since i wont take superdrol for my first cycle, how does M1D seem to everyone for a first timer. Ive heard the results arent anything to brag about, but its a good way to ease into PH's because superdrol can be extremely harsh. Any thoughts or experience?

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Since i wont take superdrol for my first cycle, how does M1D seem to everyone for a first timer. Ive heard the results arent anything to brag about, but its a good way to ease into PH's because superdrol can be extremely harsh. Any thoughts or experience?
Instead of M1D try Forerunner Labs products or Advanced Muscle Science products.

Jekyl

Awards
I am currently on day 6 of my GPL superdrol 250 cycle. This is my 3rd ph cycle. I am pretty sure this is legit stuff judging from my sides.

I started first 3 days at 10mg then jumped to 20mg per day. Going to run 20/20/30 then maybe a 4th week of 30 dependent on sides vs. Gains.

Sides so far.... very painful rear delt pumps while doing any upperbody workouts. Also lethargy during the day. I also noticed that i have less control of my temper.

Strength is already up and im plus 4 lbs. Wicked pumps and vascularity and i feel like i can lift all day in the gym if it werent for my rear delts.

Im having issues finding taurine for the pumps.

All in all, i think the gains will outweigh the sides and should be a great cycle. Im using nolva for pct. 40/20/20/10. My doc gave me a script for it. It was easy as just asking and he wrote it out. Bahahaha.

Infiniti87

Awards
Thanks bro I'll do some research. Are there any specific PH's anyone recommends for a first cycle that isn't too harsh to ease me into the process? I'm on here to make sure I do my research and make informative decisions before putting anything in my body, so I really appreciate all the help everyones been.

jimmy12

Awards
Thanks bro I'll do some research. Are there any specific PH's anyone recommends for a first cycle that isn't too harsh to ease me into the process? I'm on here to make sure I do my research and make informative decisions before putting anything in my body, so I really appreciate all the help everyones been.
I run HDrol for my first cycle dosed at 50/75/75/75/100/100
no sides whatsoever, gained 11lb and kept it after PCT

would recommend it as a starter

Infiniti87

Awards
Thanks Jimmy. The doses are higher on hdrol than the average PH I've seen, what's the info behind that? What did you run for PCT? I was told by a local shop that sells PH's that OTC PCT is perfectly fine but I've always been under the impression that it wouldn't be enough. What do you think bro?

jimmy12

Awards
Thanks Jimmy. The doses are higher on hdrol than the average PH I've seen, what's the info behind that? What did you run for PCT? I was told by a local shop that sells PH's that OTC PCT is perfectly fine but I've always been under the impression that it wouldn't be enough. What do you think bro?
i would never run OTC PCT for any PH, regardless of how mild. I had Nolva and DAA

I found 75/100 the sweet spot with Hdrol, though ive seen people run it up to 150

Infiniti87

Awards
Word man, thanks. I'll have to put some work in on my doctor to find a way to get a script in the near future. I imagine it's not easy, but I'll do some research on how others have done it.

jimmy12

Awards
Word man, thanks. I'll have to put some work in on my doctor to find a way to get a script in the near future. I imagine it's not easy, but I'll do some research on how others have done it.
just take notice of this sites advertisements ;)

Jekyl

Awards
Im from canada, and because of our doctor patient confidentiality laws, i just straight up told him im running a cycle of steroids and i need him to fill me out a script for nolva. He didnt even know what it was. So i told him that its a SERM and explained why i needed it for a PCT and he said "Well, sounds like u have done ur research and know what your doing so sure ill give u the script. (Nolva is generally used as a womans breast cancer drug so i got a weird look from the pharmacist ehrn i picked up the script because he was trying to tell me how to take it and asked if it was for my mother bahahaha.

My doc is also doibg blood work for me pre and post PCT.

Jekyl

Awards
Anyways infinity, try asking ur doc for what u need. Worst thing that could happen is he says no. And if he says yes, u know ur getting legit stuff.

jimmy12

Awards
Im from canada, and because of our doctor patient confidentiality laws, i just straight up told him im running a cycle of steroids and i need him to fill me out a script for nolva. He didnt even know what it was. So i told him that its a SERM and explained why i needed it for a PCT and he said "Well, sounds like u have done ur research and know what your doing so sure ill give u the script. (Nolva is generally used as a womans breast cancer drug so i got a weird look from the pharmacist ehrn i picked up the script because he was trying to tell me how to take it and asked if it was for my mother bahahaha.

My doc is also doibg blood work for me pre and post PCT.
quality doctor you have :D

Infiniti87

Awards
Thanks Jekyl. I dont know for sure if the same laws apply here in the US but if so that would be the route I would go as well. Not sure how my dr would respond but there is only one way to find out. I'd be interested in hearing how you're cycle works out for you. What are you running?

Jekyl

Awards
Thanks Jekyl. I dont know for sure if the same laws apply here in the US but if so that would be the route I would go as well. Not sure how my dr would respond but there is only one way to find out. I'd be interested in hearing how you're cycle works out for you. What are you running?
Im running GPL SD 250 solo. 20/30/30/(30 if sides arent bad). This is definitely strong stuff and not for a beginner cyclist.

Im running all the usual staples in cycle and for pct ill run nolva 40/20/20/10 aling with an AI and natty test booster.

Ill post my detailed cycle abd results when i complete it.

dcb213

dcb213

Awards
Results Of GPL Superdrol

What were your results after your 4 week superdrol cycle?

cald8482

Awards
That's an insane price!

Hey, I was just wondering where you found the LGI SD-10 for so cheap? I am finding it for $25 at the lowest. I know you posted this last year, but I was hoping that it still might be cheaper.

Thanks!

TheThickMick

Awards
Hey, I was just wondering where you found the LGI SD-10 for so cheap? I am finding it for $25 at the lowest. I know you posted this last year, but I was hoping that it still might be cheaper.

Thanks!
Sd is now a controlled substance. Was cheap pre-ban... Not anymore

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
macedog24 Nutrition / Health 3
Supplements 24
Anabolics 8
Nickrip775123 Cycle Logs 1
Jacob24 Supplements 3