clomid after pct

wasim malik

Awards
did dbol 20mg for 6weeks only about an year before....got great gains and did nolva as pct....but its been an year i ven't recovered very low sex drive and suffering low testosterone..before cycle test levels were 900 and now 370.... so im going to run clomid on my trainer's advise...im 22....what ur advice guys....

lboston

lboston

Awards
did dbol 20mg for 6weeks only about an year before....got great gains and did nolva as pct....but its been an year i ven't recovered very low sex drive and suffering low testosterone..before cycle test levels were 900 and now 370.... so im going to run nolva on my trainer's advise...im 22....what ur advice guys....
I did a 6 week or so run with Clomid for TRT purposes and my test went from 172ng/dl to around 790ng/dl.

My issue is Low t from health issues when younger, but it definitely jump started my HPTA. Currently on injections, but I'd give it a go...it's cheap.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I did a 6 week or so run with Clomid for TRT purposes and my test went from 172ng/dl to around 790ng/dl.

My issue is Low t from health issues when younger, but it definitely jump started my HPTA. Currently on injections, but I'd give it a go...it's cheap.
so you were ON TRT and ran the clomid and got that boost using both (test and clomid)? or you were off the test when you ran the clomid? was wondering how clomid/nolva work while on TRT dosages of test. or if they do anything at all in that situation.

lboston

lboston

Awards
so you were ON TRT and ran the clomid and got that boost using both (test and clomid)? or you were off the test when you ran the clomid? was wondering how clomid/nolva work while on TRT dosages of test. or if they do anything at all in that situation.
Off the test. I was concerned about fertility as my wife and I were trying to have another. She's now 30 weeks pregnant so id say it did the job...now back on test.

The Clomid got me higher than i would have ever expected though...very pleased.
Other than feeling the need to watch reruns of Dawson's Creek all was good!

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Off the test. I was concerned about fertility as my wife and I were trying to have another. She's now 30 weeks pregnant so id say it did the job...now back on test.

^^^^^Dawson's creek lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards

yeah for real....talk about emotional mess time :D but if you have a wife that makes it better, then you can't stress over what other women think about you as an extra emotional issue LOL. I used clomid for my last PCT, but I was on some sort of PH/DS for about 18 weeks...1/3 of the time was non-suppressive though (androseries)....so really like back to back 6 weekers then PCT. I did osta at 20mg post-PCT and then I have been on some sort of 7/11 plus AI and test booster the past two months. test score was 290 (no AI or test booster for 10 days or more leading up to test) which shocked me since i did do clomid plus tons of test boosting AI etc this past 3 months. not sure if osta or 7/11 suppressed me or if that is just my test levels now at baseline. I think the clomid is legit though, I was feeling anxious and emotional while on it, and it tastes right, numbed my tongue. I think my base level is just low now at this age. but that is REALLY low (anything below 350) even for a 40 year old. wonder if your high test result on clomid would have remained that level after discontinuing the clomid? or would it have dropped back down to 100's? that is the big question I suppose....

lboston

lboston

Awards
I though about trying it again and seeing if those levels would hold. I'd be interested to see. However, at the same time, I don't want any more kids at this time and I've got a script for test...

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I though about trying it again and seeing if those levels would hold. I'd be interested to see. However, at the same time, I don't want any more kids at this time and I've got a script for test...
yeah being on any sort of test HRT = 100X > clomid for rest of your life :D.....was just curious to see if it was a spike in test from the clomid for you, then crash back down. that is what could have happened to me, felt good on clomid plus test booster....but back to baseline (low test) after clomid and booster?

lboston

lboston

Awards
yeah being on any sort of test HRT = 100X > clomid for rest of your life :D.....was just curious to see if it was a spike in test from the clomid for you, then crash back down. that is what could have happened to me, felt good on clomid plus test booster....but back to baseline (low test) after clomid and booster?
No doubt man--totally agree. It at least told me my boys function..

mccallister

Awards

What dosage of clomid? I'm on 25 mg every other day for 2 months and I feel great. Got a few labs with low test 219, 330, and 431 so doc gave me the rx to up my levels and see if they stay. It's been a month and the gains and I've made and the way I feel is completely 180 from a month ago. I'm 24 and have cycled ph at 17, 18 so I'm assuming my low test was from those poor decisions

lboston

lboston

Awards
What dosage of clomid? I'm on 25 mg every other day for 2 months and I feel great. Got a few labs with low test 219, 330, and 431 so doc gave me the rx to up my levels and see if they stay. It's been a month and the gains and I've made and the way I feel is completely 180 from a month ago. I'm 24 and have cycled ph at 17, 18 so I'm assuming my low test was from those poor decisions
I was 25mg ED... Probably too high of a dosing schedule.

What type gains are you noticing?

mccallister

Awards
I was 25mg ED... Probably too high of a dosing schedule.

What type gains are you noticing?
I'm maintaining a weight of 190 but I'm more full, I'm a lot leaner, and strength is up. I I get a sick pump compared to when my t levels were so low and my recovery from workouts is a lot quicker. Overall I feel slightly better than what my normal used to be. My diet is on point for a recomp everyone keeps asking me why I'm lookin ripped and full and what I'm on it's a nice feeling. I wasnt making any progress when i kept gettin the low t labs. My gains aren't anything compared to if I was cycling but I feel damn good and I'm happy with what I'm gaining compared to being in neutral. oh and sex drive, potency and volume are all elevated. I've noticed my confidence and assertiveness are higher too. I feel great. Im getting a lab in two weeks do I can update what my levels read. I hope I don't decline once I discontinue the clomis

lboston

lboston

Awards
I'm maintaining a weight of 190 but I'm more full, I'm a lot leaner, and strength is up. I I get a sick pump compared to when my t levels were so low and my recovery from workouts is a lot quicker. Overall I feel slightly better than what my normal used to be. My diet is on point for a recomp everyone keeps asking me why I'm lookin ripped and full and what I'm on it's a nice feeling. I wasnt making any progress when i kept gettin the low t labs. My gains aren't anything compared to if I was cycling but I feel damn good and I'm happy with what I'm gaining compared to being in neutral. oh and sex drive, potency and volume are all elevated. I've noticed my confidence and assertiveness are higher too. I feel great. Im getting a lab in two weeks do I can update what my levels read. I hope I don't decline once I discontinue the clomis
That all sounds great man. Congrats. It's enough to make me want to give it another go.