clomid after pct

  1. New Member
    wasim malik's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    52
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    51.03%

    clomid after pct


    did dbol 20mg for 6weeks only about an year before....got great gains and did nolva as pct....but its been an year i ven't recovered very low sex drive and suffering low testosterone..before cycle test levels were 900 and now 370.... so im going to run clomid on my trainer's advise...im 22....what ur advice guys....

  2. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,250
    Rep Power
    27142
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wasim malik
    did dbol 20mg for 6weeks only about an year before....got great gains and did nolva as pct....but its been an year i ven't recovered very low sex drive and suffering low testosterone..before cycle test levels were 900 and now 370.... so im going to run nolva on my trainer's advise...im 22....what ur advice guys....
    I did a 6 week or so run with Clomid for TRT purposes and my test went from 172ng/dl to around 790ng/dl.

    My issue is Low t from health issues when younger, but it definitely jump started my HPTA. Currently on injections, but I'd give it a go...it's cheap.
  3. Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    66.85%

    Was your source legit ?
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    I did a 6 week or so run with Clomid for TRT purposes and my test went from 172ng/dl to around 790ng/dl.

    My issue is Low t from health issues when younger, but it definitely jump started my HPTA. Currently on injections, but I'd give it a go...it's cheap.
    so you were ON TRT and ran the clomid and got that boost using both (test and clomid)? or you were off the test when you ran the clomid? was wondering how clomid/nolva work while on TRT dosages of test. or if they do anything at all in that situation.
  5. New Member
    wasim malik's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    52
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    51.03%

    yes
  6. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,250
    Rep Power
    27142
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    so you were ON TRT and ran the clomid and got that boost using both (test and clomid)? or you were off the test when you ran the clomid? was wondering how clomid/nolva work while on TRT dosages of test. or if they do anything at all in that situation.
    Off the test. I was concerned about fertility as my wife and I were trying to have another. She's now 30 weeks pregnant so id say it did the job...now back on test.

    The Clomid got me higher than i would have ever expected though...very pleased.
    Other than feeling the need to watch reruns of Dawson's Creek all was good!
  7. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    680
    Rep Power
    68494
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    31.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by lboston

    Off the test. I was concerned about fertility as my wife and I were trying to have another. She's now 30 weeks pregnant so id say it did the job...now back on test.

    The Clomid got me higher than i would have ever expected though...very pleased.
    Other than feeling the need to watch reruns of Dawson's Creek all was good!
    ^^^^^Dawson's creek lol
  8. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Off the test. I was concerned about fertility as my wife and I were trying to have another. She's now 30 weeks pregnant so id say it did the job...now back on test.

    The Clomid got me higher than i would have ever expected though...very pleased.
    Other than feeling the need to watch reruns of Dawson's Creek all was good!
    yeah for real....talk about emotional mess time but if you have a wife that makes it better, then you can't stress over what other women think about you as an extra emotional issue LOL. I used clomid for my last PCT, but I was on some sort of PH/DS for about 18 weeks...1/3 of the time was non-suppressive though (androseries)....so really like back to back 6 weekers then PCT. I did osta at 20mg post-PCT and then I have been on some sort of 7/11 plus AI and test booster the past two months. test score was 290 (no AI or test booster for 10 days or more leading up to test) which shocked me since i did do clomid plus tons of test boosting AI etc this past 3 months. not sure if osta or 7/11 suppressed me or if that is just my test levels now at baseline. I think the clomid is legit though, I was feeling anxious and emotional while on it, and it tastes right, numbed my tongue. I think my base level is just low now at this age. but that is REALLY low (anything below 350) even for a 40 year old. wonder if your high test result on clomid would have remained that level after discontinuing the clomid? or would it have dropped back down to 100's? that is the big question I suppose....
  9. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,250
    Rep Power
    27142
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I though about trying it again and seeing if those levels would hold. I'd be interested to see. However, at the same time, I don't want any more kids at this time and I've got a script for test...
  10. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    I though about trying it again and seeing if those levels would hold. I'd be interested to see. However, at the same time, I don't want any more kids at this time and I've got a script for test...
    yeah being on any sort of test HRT = 100X > clomid for rest of your life .....was just curious to see if it was a spike in test from the clomid for you, then crash back down. that is what could have happened to me, felt good on clomid plus test booster....but back to baseline (low test) after clomid and booster?
  11. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,250
    Rep Power
    27142
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    yeah being on any sort of test HRT = 100X > clomid for rest of your life .....was just curious to see if it was a spike in test from the clomid for you, then crash back down. that is what could have happened to me, felt good on clomid plus test booster....but back to baseline (low test) after clomid and booster?
    No doubt man--totally agree. It at least told me my boys function..
  12. New Member
    mccallister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    165
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    63.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by lboston

    I did a 6 week or so run with Clomid for TRT purposes and my test went from 172ng/dl to around 790ng/dl.

    My issue is Low t from health issues when younger, but it definitely jump started my HPTA. Currently on injections, but I'd give it a go...it's cheap.
    What dosage of clomid? I'm on 25 mg every other day for 2 months and I feel great. Got a few labs with low test 219, 330, and 431 so doc gave me the rx to up my levels and see if they stay. It's been a month and the gains and I've made and the way I feel is completely 180 from a month ago. I'm 24 and have cycled ph at 17, 18 so I'm assuming my low test was from those poor decisions
  13. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,250
    Rep Power
    27142
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mccallister

    What dosage of clomid? I'm on 25 mg every other day for 2 months and I feel great. Got a few labs with low test 219, 330, and 431 so doc gave me the rx to up my levels and see if they stay. It's been a month and the gains and I've made and the way I feel is completely 180 from a month ago. I'm 24 and have cycled ph at 17, 18 so I'm assuming my low test was from those poor decisions
    I was 25mg ED... Probably too high of a dosing schedule.

    What type gains are you noticing?
  14. New Member
    mccallister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    165
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    63.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by lboston

    I was 25mg ED... Probably too high of a dosing schedule.

    What type gains are you noticing?
    I'm maintaining a weight of 190 but I'm more full, I'm a lot leaner, and strength is up. I I get a sick pump compared to when my t levels were so low and my recovery from workouts is a lot quicker. Overall I feel slightly better than what my normal used to be. My diet is on point for a recomp everyone keeps asking me why I'm lookin ripped and full and what I'm on it's a nice feeling. I wasnt making any progress when i kept gettin the low t labs. My gains aren't anything compared to if I was cycling but I feel damn good and I'm happy with what I'm gaining compared to being in neutral. oh and sex drive, potency and volume are all elevated. I've noticed my confidence and assertiveness are higher too. I feel great. Im getting a lab in two weeks do I can update what my levels read. I hope I don't decline once I discontinue the clomis
  15. New Member
    wasim malik's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    52
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    51.03%

    50mg for 30days
  16. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,250
    Rep Power
    27142
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mccallister

    I'm maintaining a weight of 190 but I'm more full, I'm a lot leaner, and strength is up. I I get a sick pump compared to when my t levels were so low and my recovery from workouts is a lot quicker. Overall I feel slightly better than what my normal used to be. My diet is on point for a recomp everyone keeps asking me why I'm lookin ripped and full and what I'm on it's a nice feeling. I wasnt making any progress when i kept gettin the low t labs. My gains aren't anything compared to if I was cycling but I feel damn good and I'm happy with what I'm gaining compared to being in neutral. oh and sex drive, potency and volume are all elevated. I've noticed my confidence and assertiveness are higher too. I feel great. Im getting a lab in two weeks do I can update what my levels read. I hope I don't decline once I discontinue the clomis
    That all sounds great man. Congrats. It's enough to make me want to give it another go.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What to stack with Clomid for PCT after epi/trenazone cycle?
    By BrockJT in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-25-2012, 07:03 AM
  2. still shut down after pct
    By hogiejoe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 02:57 AM
  3. still shut down after pct
    By PPen131 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-30-2004, 08:01 PM
  4. Clomid & Nolvadex PCT
    By candle25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-12-2004, 11:10 PM
  5. clomid after T1pro?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-06-2002, 07:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in