Best test for once a week i injection ?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
What's the best test to use for a once a week injection I don't mind pinning but would rather just do once pin per week due to it being my first time.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cypionate.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
none

if you go 1xwk, and pin 500mg one shot, pip will increase

MightyBeast

MightyBeast

Awards
Test enananthe. But I would pin twice a wk to keep blood levels stable.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
What's pip ? And I guess looks like I'll have to pin twice a week once every four days

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I always used enanthate, but that is what i had access too most of the time (once in a while cypionate)....so I had no choice I suppose? :D I always did once a week, but that was just because i wanted to "get it over with" and do it once and not stress it twice per week. that EOD or MWF stuff (prop, sust, tren) drives me nuts, I'll never do it again....

Warwarrior

Awards
I always used enanthate, but that is what i had access too most of the time (once in a while cypionate)....so I had no choice I suppose? :D I always did once a week, but that was just because i wanted to "get it over with" and do it once and not stress it twice per week. that EOD or MWF stuff (prop, sust, tren) drives me nuts, I'll never do it again....
I think sustanon is fine to do twice a week. Prop, suspension, tren etc is a another thing...

Warwarrior

Awards
none

if you go 1xwk, and pin 500mg one shot, pip will increase
I agree to do it twice a week for sure, just to keep the test levels in order. The pip thing...I've injected 4ml/1000mg at once and had no pip. I believe it depends how "pure" is your gear.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
I agree to do it twice a week for sure, just to keep the test levels in order. The pip thing...I've injected 4ml/1000mg at once and had no pip. I believe it depends how "pure" is your gear.
the volume of the shot, 4ml in your case, theres only so many places that can go
pure sure, ill say its the carrier, cotton seed oil is the best

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I think sustanon is fine to do twice a week. Prop, suspension, tren etc is a another thing...
I suppose so, not how it was intended to be used, but would work nevertheless. but either shyt or get off the pot I say....either do prop EOD or do once (maybe twice) a week shots with cyp or enanthate....you know?? I've used sust and omna in the past, but i think its kind of stupid now.

Warwarrior

Awards
the volume of the shot, 4ml in your case, theres only so many places that can go
pure sure, ill say its the carrier, cotton seed oil is the best
Yeah def the carrier also makes the difference

Warwarrior

Awards
I suppose so, not how it was intended to be used, but would work nevertheless. but either shyt or get off the pot I say....either do prop EOD or do once (maybe twice) a week shots with cyp or enanthate....you know?? I've used sust and omna in the past, but i think its kind of stupid now.
Yeah it makes sense.