6- oxo ( e- control)

BigD89

Awards
Hey guys I am getting ready to start my first cycle of super dmz. I was looking into taking e-control to control my estrogen n test levels and to prevent gyno along with anabolic matrix but after reading up on 6- oxo it says it may block any anabolic affect from testosterone so im not so sure anymore. Any positive advice would be greatly appreciated

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Used a 6-oxo and I honestly wasn't too impressed. Go with formeron.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

woodbear

Awards
I know people who used 6oxo after all kinds of hormones, but as pct it needs to be run high, up to 600 mg the first weeks...
as just a test booster, it works well for those with lots of estrogen to lower like me. I love novedex xt, it just works really good for me, pes erase too...pretty similar. But even use these i still have pretty high levels of e... Meaning i chew these down and not get joint problems... Just strenght gains, hardness and better libido..

BigD89

Awards
I know people who used 6oxo after all kinds of hormones, but as pct it needs to be run high, up to 600 mg the first weeks...
as just a test booster, it works well for those with lots of estrogen to lower like me. I love novedex xt, it just works really good for me, pes erase too...pretty similar. But even use these i still have pretty high levels of e... Meaning i chew these down and not get joint problems... Just strenght gains, hardness and better libido..
Thanks for the reply, I have heard a lot of good things about nolvadex so I'll look into it. I think I'll juss take e-control during my ph cycle and for pct I'll take clomid ultra male and maybe nolvadex. I just REALLY don't want to take a chance of my natural test production starting back up lol I love sex and I'm sure my gf would really appreciate it if I take every precaution, even if it is over kill

BigD89

Awards
Used a 6-oxo and I honestly wasn't too impressed. Go with formeron.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
Thanks for your response I'll deffinatley look into it

BigD89

Awards
Ok so I looked into former on and it sounds amazing! How does this sound for on cycle. E-control, anabolic matrix, and formeron? I have to say I'm Pretty excited for this run!! :)