Beastdrol with no expiration? - AnabolicMinds.com

Beastdrol with no expiration?

Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Beastdrol with no expiration?

Recently acquired some beastdtol while it's still lawful. Don't plan on using until early 2013 or so, but there is no expiration date on bottle. There is however a manufacturing date on a sticker of 07/2012 and a batch number. Is this a problem?

Reputation Reputation Reputation

the bottle i got earlier this year and the two I got this month all have manufacture dates but no expiration dates. I think this is normal, you probably just have to take the manufacturing date and guesstimate what the expiration date will be since they are usually 2-3 years after the manufacture date. and they are good for several years after that also if stored properly....
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    the bottle i got earlier this year and the two I got this month all have manufacture dates but no expiration dates. I think this is normal, you probably just have to take the manufacturing date and guesstimate what the expiration date will be since they are usually 2-3 years after the manufacture date. and they are good for several years after that also if stored properly....
    Cool man. As I said, wasn't really planning on taking them soon, just got them because of the ban. Still going natty. Will probably do a helladrol cycle then the beast for my first cycles.
    •   

4. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    I'd say exp. Would buy 2 years of mfg. date.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Can you elaborate on "stored properly". I would assume in a cool, dry area out of direct sunlight?
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  6. ITW
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro
    Can you elaborate on "stored properly". I would assume in a cool, dry area out of direct sunlight?
    Some people like to freeze them bit I don't really think that is too great of an idea. I just keep them in my room in a drawer. Probably 70 degrees or below so I think I'm good. Got 5 bottles myself haha
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post
    Some people like to freeze them bit I don't really think that is too great of an idea. I just keep them in my room in a drawer. Probably 70 degrees or below so I think I'm good. Got 5 bottles myself haha
    Lol same amount I've got, I don't think I'll use it all within 2 years. Maybe I'll sell a couple bottles for ridiculous prices a lil bit after the ban lol.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

I have my epi in the freezer and the beastdrol in the fridge....beastdrol and LGI SD are going in the freezer with the epi once the LGI arrives. Better safe than sorry, and so long as they are factory sealed I don't see a problem freezing them....
  9. ITW
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

Lol same amount I've got, I don't think I'll use it all within 2 years. Maybe I'll sell a couple bottles for ridiculous prices a lil bit after the ban lol.
    Yeah no way ill go through them in 2 years. But ill continue using them anyway. I mean ill notice if its not working its freaking sd. Plus I'm going all injectable test base cycles after my current run so the orals are just sprinkles on top really

Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    no exp date just means that it will last forever.
    you're on a roll today LMFAO first the fat fck visual test at work, now the PH that lasts forever

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

When I rep'd for needto, none of the products i got ever had exp dates or lot numbers. Don't know of its changed.

Similar Forum Threads

1. CEE with NO-Explode
    By DobermanXXL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-22-2005, 08:39 PM
  2. Infection with no pain?
    By adrenalinaddict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-31-2004, 04:15 PM
  3. Poll on how many people did M1T with no problems
    By Jason161 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30