Opinions on first cycle

fireandblood

Awards
Hi everyone!
I've been lurking here for quite some time and have finally decided to take the plunge into a pro-hormone cycle. I've been lifting natural since I was 16 (I'm 32 now), and have made solid gains, but have reached my genetic potential I think and have completely stagnated for more years than I care to count. Here are my basic stats:

Height - 5'10"
Weight - 198
I don't know my bodyfat, but you can just see the outlines of my abs so probably around 11-12%.

Anyhow, here is the cycle I plan:

Week 1 - Loading up on cycle assist
Week 2 - .5ml trenazone (37.5mg), and 20mg of havoc
Week 3 - 1.0ml trenazone (75mg), and 20mg of havoc
Week 4 - 1.0ml trenazone (75mg), and 30mg of havoc
Week 5 - 1.5ml trenazone (~95mg), and 30mg of havoc
Week 6 - 1.5ml trenazone (~95mg), and 30mg of havoc
Week 7 - PCT (I'm well covered here)
Week 8 - PCT
Week 9 - PCT
Week 10 -PCT

I take fish oil every day and multivitamins. Also, I just had a physical and I am in good health. My blood pressure is quite low (112 over 70), and I know BP that can be a concern with Tren. I know Tren can be strong, but I chose it due to the strength gains I keep reading about. Do you guys think the doses are too mild, too harsh, etc? I'm pretty new to this, and I tend to be cautious, so I want to start with low doses and see how I react. On the flipside, I don't want to waste my time by taking too little either. Thanks for any help and advice you can provide!

One other comment I must add. I didn't realize its possible to still get legal stuff like Tren and Havoc that actually work. I'm still sort of shocked by this. Are they anywhere near as effective as the illegal versions?

fireandblood

Awards
Just to clarify too, I'll be taking the Cycle Support throughout the entire process (during cycle and post cycle). Also got some Liv.52 for extra protection!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Usually people go up to at least 40 with the havoc, many people say 40 or 50 is the "sweet spot" for it. Don't really know much about the tren, sorry. Make sure you have everything for your PCT on hand before you start, SERM, AI, Natty T-Boost.

fireandblood

Awards
Thanks for the response! Another thing I was thinking of: Do you think for a first cycle I should run only one of these or stack them together? For instance, I could do a cycle of Havoc maybe first and then later on do a cycle of tren. I'm trying to be as cautious as possible here for my first time, but at the same time make some good gains. The only reason I thought of stacking the two was that, based on my lurking, they are a good compliment to each other. I have a real good PCT line-up too (again, from lurking on here!). This site is truly a treasure trove of knowledge!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Like I said, I don't know much about tren, but you could always start running them both and if you get heavy sides drop the tren. However, I do have a buddy that gained about 15lbs on his first cycle on havoc, went from 180 to about 195. So if you wanted to run it solo you could still get good results, definitely go up to 50 ed if you run it solo, maybe 60 if you don't have bad sides.

fireandblood

Awards
Thanks for your input sir, very much appreciated! I'm not starting the cycle until September 3rd, so I'll keep thinking about which way to go as far as running one or both. Man that 15lbs is just crazy! At this point I'd be happy gaining 5!

It stinks that I've just gotten into this, since it sure does look like that pro-hormone/designer steroid ban is going to happen soon. Uhhhggg

fireandblood

Awards
Could anyone give me an opinion on the Tren doses? I know they are a bit low, but I'm erring more on the cautious side than a ton of gains fast. However, I don't want the doses to be so low it's pointless either! Thanks a bunch!

AngryOldMan

Awards
I think your Tren doses are fine if you run it stacked. Running solo, I'd run it (actually I am running this right now) 1ml to start ramping quickly up to two, depending on sides.

fireandblood

Awards
Thanks for your input, very much appreciated! How are your gains so far?

Since this is my first cycle, I'm going to try to run a log, or at least document my begining and ending stats.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks good, but imo stacking on your first cycle is no good. If something bad happens, who knows which compound is causing it? Or if it's the interaction of the two?

fireandblood

Awards
Thanks for the feedback! I'm been thinking about that more and more, and I think I'll take your advice and run only Trenazone for my first cycle. I'm just been so impressed with the strength gains I keep reading about with Trenazone that I can't wait to give it a try! What do you think the chances are that the 2012 prohormone bill will pass?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the feedback! I'm been thinking about that more and more, and I think I'll take your advice and run only Trenazone for my first cycle. I'm just been so impressed with the strength gains I keep reading about with Trenazone that I can't wait to give it a try! What do you think the chances are that the 2012 prohormone bill will pass?
I think that within the next 3 years PHs will be gonzo.

And yes tren analogues are known for their strength gains. I'd say run it at 1.5 or 2 mL throughout the duration of the cycle. Good luck!