UD + SD at low doses?

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
I stocked up on both UD and SD. was originally planning on running Ud solo.

would running them both low dose make for a better cycle?

like say....
UD 8/12/12/12
SD 10/10/10/10

vs. running...
UD 16/20/20/20

since they both would be similar in terms of toxicity, which one do you think would make for a better cycle??

btw, ill be lean bulking.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
I stocked up on both UD and SD. was originally planning on running Ud solo.

would running them both low dose make for a better cycle?

like say....
UD 8/12/12/12
SD 10/10/10/10

vs. running...
UD 16/20/20/20

since they both would be similar in terms of toxicity, which one do you think would make for a better cycle??

btw, ill be lean bulking.
My advice would be run either of them solo. No need to stack them as they are both potent bulking anabolics. If you want to extend the UD cycle I would opt for 5-6 weeks at 12/16/16/20/20/(20 if required). You will not be dissapointed with UD in the 20mg range, which most users seems to report at the "sweet-spot". However, Ive seen logs where 12-16mg was ran all cycle and gains where in the 12-15lb range to. Very indvidual, depending on how your body responds to the compound. Any more questions on UD shoot me a PM.

nightterror

Awards
If you absolutely had to choose between these two I would go with this option

UD 12/12/12/12
SD 10/10/10/10

VS

UD 0/0/12/12/12/12
SD 10/10/10/10/10/10

Yes 6 weeks of sdrol.At that dosage toxicity should be minimal.

If your only concern is liver toxicity just get Aegis (TUDCA) and run higher dosage, you'll be shutdown anyway,maybe only 70% if you do SD solo at 10mg x4 weeks but the gains won't be worth it (In my opinion)

nightterror

Awards
If you absolutely had to choose between these two I would go with this option

UD 12/12/12/12
SD 10/10/10/10

VS

UD 0/0/12/12/12/12
SD 10/10/10/10/10/10

Yes 6 weeks of sdrol.At that dosage toxicity should be minimal.

If your only concern is liver toxicity just get Aegis (TUDCA) and run higher dosage, you'll be shutdown anyway,maybe only 70% if you do SD solo at 10mg x4 weeks but the gains won't be worth it (In my opinion)

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
Thanx for the input guys.

I've ran Sd before...at 20/20/20/30(stacked with x tren too). It was awesome. I already know the sd treats me well.

I was just wondering if anyone recommends low dose stacking vs. Standalone.
It seems like they would pair very nicely.

Shawn26

like littlefry said run either one solo... i wouldnt recommend stacking these two too anyone

woodbear

Awards
My friend ran trenazone solo, with nice gains one week left of his otc pct. Just anatropin, novedx xt and zma gained 6-7lbs on trena. 3lbs during pct libido was fine. Did bloodwork mid pct, i just heard his numbers were just as good after as before cycle after just 2 weeks pct actually his test was a bit higher than his pre bloods, and e the same

so now he got ultradrol and half a bottle of katanadrol 2.0(2weeks worth of 250-300mg daily) and thinking of another cycle after pct since this one was s easy

He s wondering if he should run ultradrol solo, stack with the katana. Or just run 2weeks of katana first or after, seeing that 2 weeks of katana alone seems pointless. As usual me being the forum nut, i ll do the asking:)

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I would run either one of those with 4ad, stano, or furaza(katana) instead. That way you add some androgenic sh!t in there.

Or you could do what I'm doing for my next cycle:

SD: 10/20/20/20/0/0/0/0
4ad: 800/800/800/800/0/0/0/0
Stano: 0/0/0/0/800/800/1000/1000

And since you have experience with SD you could change up the dosage for that if you wanted.

ITW

ITW

Awards
If you don't give a **** about sides or your general well being and want to live it up, stack them. I mean you won't die or anything and the gains will be sweet just kinda pushing the envelope. But seeing as you already handled sd and tren well id just say go for it **** it haha