10AM: protein bar

12PM: 8oz Chicken Breast sandwich

2PM: MetRX protein bar

4PM: MetRX protein bar

5PM: workout

6:30PM: 8oz Chicken Breast and 1 Large potato

8:30PM: 8oz cottage Cheese

9:30PM: protein bar

New Cycle: Test Prop 200mg EOD (week 1-8)
Tren Ace 75mg EOD (week 1-8)
A-Dex 1mg ED (week 1-8)
HGC 250mg/week (week 1-8)
Cabaser 1mg EOD

What do you guys think about this cycle? 1st time Tren

I've read online running Test lower then Tren and then I've also read running Test higher then Tren.Any input will be good. Anything else I should consider to minimize sides? Do I need to increase Tren dosage? Feel free to design your own cycle

Goals: Deccrease BF and change body comp.

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
If trying to lose fat i would eliminate all sugar from your diet.
I have no personal experience with tren but most peoples logs ive read say dosing it ED helps eliminate the crazy sides some get from it.
Also most say lower dose of test then tren helps with sides. I would do 50mg ed tren and 100mg eod prop
Are you dosing Adex that high for a reason? I would start with maybe .5mg eod (and even thats a little on the high side) if your prone to gyno. You need some estro to keep joints from hurting and to gain muscle.

nightterror

Awards
That is a lot of protein bars.If you insist on eating that many of them use something with a lot of fiber (Quest bars) so it fills you up to the point you can't eat no more.

Otherwise, those anabolics should absolutely help you with your goals if you stick to your diet.

Bronx1001

Awards
Really none of vets willing to help out? I juse some advise since this is my first tren ace cycle and want avoid sides as much as i can.

Vets.... reply soon
I'm planning to start this in sept

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
^^^^gym eat sleep answered, not good enuff????
pin more tren, and preferably ed with the prop, lower prop to 250-300wk, tren 300-400
drop cabaser, bro science leads to its over usage, just have on hand, but in all honesty, control e2, via lower test and an ai and you wont get prl sides, id love to see bloods that show otherwise
n your hcg needs to be alot higher on tren or else its a waste, i do 250iu the day after a shot (long esters, about 2xwk) but 500 when on tren

also your sense of urgency is alarming, personally id start when i had my bases covered, not a predetermined date and hopefully get my answers by then

read up on tren paranoia for fun and maybe youll see what i mean, no 'supp' that combats that lol

what do you have for bp??? please dont say hawthorn as youll be surprised how ineffective it is vs tren

oh damn, forget, look up tren puking for fun too ;)

Bronx1001

Awards
Thanks, SKING6464. date is not set in stone, just wanted mention what my plans were and plans almost always subject to change :)
Based on your dosage per week, how would you design a cycle?
Tren Ace is 75mg/ml
Test Prop is 200mg/ml

Since it will be first time on Tren, I wanted to keep dose/week lower to see how I would react to it but by the same time I wouldn't want them to be too low where it is not effective at all. My reason for higher Test was to keep Test level high but once again I have read different things, some say go higher on Test and some say go lower on Test.

What would you recommend for bp?

If I am reading you correctly, you recommend to take AI every day at 1mg/day?

Any additional input would of a great help.

Again thanks for your time

Also, there was nothing against gym.eat.sleep answer but I wanted little bit more input from others who have tried Tren.

No hard feelings gym.eat.sleep :)

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
No problem, i understand ud rather hear from someone whos run tren... Id probably feel the same way

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
I always run my test higher than any other compound, that works for me. Some guys can get away with lower test, not me. Do you normally run test higher or lower than any other compounds?

Also, as mentioned, ditch the protein bars if possible. They're all garbage.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
I always run my test higher than any other compound, that works for me. Some guys can get away with lower test, not me. Do you normally run test higher or lower than any other compounds?

Also, as mentioned, ditch the protein bars if possible. They're all garbage.
exactly, no one size fits all, find what works for you, and that only comes with experience......id say iv gotten to the point where its always 250 test and more of whatever else, be it 400 tren, maybe 600 mast or primo.....iv run test 500-600mg and didnt see much difference with regards to well being and libido, with regards to effects, if im after more muscle tren works, tightening stuff up i like mast alot, primo if i got money to burn....i dont use anything else at this point iv come to see what works for me n what i like

Bronx1001

Awards
I usually run test higher than any other compound. Im a big fan of deca/test/dbol cycle. I want to try tren and see...

Couple of yrs ago I tried prohormone called Tren-X and with good results. I got leaner and vains were popping out everywhere and I felt like I was untouchable.:)

Maybe I will replace protein bars with cottage cheese.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, SKING6464. date is not set in stone, just wanted mention what my plans were and plans almost always subject to change :)
Based on your dosage per week, how would you design a cycle?
Tren Ace is 75mg/ml
Test Prop is 200mg/ml

Since it will be first time on Tren, I wanted to keep dose/week lower to see how I would react to it but by the same time I wouldn't want them to be too low where it is not effective at all. My reason for higher Test was to keep Test level high but once again I have read different things, some say go higher on Test and some say go lower on Test.

What would you recommend for bp?

If I am reading you correctly, you recommend to take AI every day at 1mg/day?

Any additional input would of a great help.

Again thanks for your time

Also, there was nothing against gym.eat.sleep answer but I wanted little bit more input from others who have tried Tren.

No hard feelings gym.eat.sleep :)
id say 50mg each ed, and as you go you can tinker with it, see if you prefer one higher than the other
bp i always use lisinopril its the only thing that works for me, works great
ai wise i like letro 1.5mg eod or e3d.......aromasin isnt strong enuff for me, and iv never used adex so cant really comment

as for dose, a little of tren will go a long way, even 200mg a week will trump most drugs, play with it
for me, 250test/350tren is as much as ill need, does alot and sides kept at bay