testosterone cypionate help!

callum_mac

callum_mac

Awards
hi I'm 3 weeks into my first cycle of testosterone cypionate 1ml per week, been training like crazy for 2 yrs I have a really strict diet everything is in order, I'm 5ft 9" 175 lbs 25 yrs old I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how long it will take for the test to kick in.

lboston

lboston

Awards
hi I'm 3 weeks into my first cycle of testosterone cypionate 1ml per week, been training like crazy for 2 yrs I have a really strict diet everything is in order, I'm 5ft 9" 175 lbs 25 yrs old I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how long it will take for the test to kick in.
How many mgs per ml are there?

callum_mac

callum_mac

Awards
I've got no idea how to work it out mate not sure but I think it's 250mg

Warwarrior

Awards
With that kinda dose u dont probably feel anything "special". Honestly thats a trt dose, if looking to build some muscle double it.

callum_mac

callum_mac

Awards
don't mean to sound stupid mate but what does trt mean? it's my first cycle I just wanted to experiment with a low dose at first, would it be ok to double the dose half way through my cycle? so 250 mg per week when could I expect to feel it kick in if at all?

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
TRT = testosterone replacement therapy
Its for older guys that dont have natural test anymore or for people that screw up their own natural test messing around with test at a young age and not knowing what theyre doing.
Test C is a longer ester chain so it will take anywhere from 2-4 weeks to kick in
Do you have a PCT lined up?
How long are you running test?
You might make some gains off of 250mg a week but what ive seen is most people start with 400-500mg of test e or test c

callum_mac

callum_mac

Awards
yeah I'm going to run Nolva and clomid for pct, im running test for 10 weeks,when would it be cool to up the dose I think I'm going to go with the 400mg per week and should I split it into 2 pins per week?

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
Yes i would do two pins a week. Do you have an AI on hand in case gyno or other high estro sides occur?

callum_mac

callum_mac

Awards
no I havnt been able to get my hands on AI but with a low dose of 250mg was advised that I wouldn't really need it,my scheduled pin day is every Friday so with just pinning yesterday I'm not sure when I can up the dose

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
I think a healthy younger male produces around the equivalent to 6mg of natural test a day so even with 250mg ur body is going produce extra estro to balance out the test...back in arnolds day they didnt have AIs or pct but i wouldnt have started the test without an AI just in case but thats just my opinion

Warwarrior

Awards
Just take nolva if any gyno symptons appear...or u can buy an OTC AI such as triazole or atd to lower your estro.Def pin two times in a week, for example every tuesday and friday.

callum_mac

callum_mac

Awards
I will Defo be buying AI and I'm going to up the dose to 400mg, thanks very much for all the advice and help guys really appreciate it!