MDHT and hair loss prevention?

z28man

Awards
  • Established
So, as everyone else Im in heavy anticipation for Superdrol. Now Im just trying to figure out what to run it with. I want to do a lean gain, fat loss type cycle and thought MDHT would be a good addition, provided neither are liver killers like M1T. One problem though, Im pretty prone to MPB. I realize MDHT is probably on of the worst things I could take as it isnt kind on the hair line, but could I just keep a very stringent topical DHT reducing protocal like Nizoral 2% and some of the others and expect to reduce shedding. Or do you guys recommend avoiding this like the plague if your prone to MPB? :think:

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to go bald too, but I just use nizoral, AA and minoxidil mix. custom also has spiro which I use sometimes. I guess it depends on how much you like your hair and how much you want to risk.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like a good combo. Guess I'll be needing some Beta-Sitesterol and Saw Pawmetto for the ole prostate as well. On top of the liver detoxifiers. Damn, thats more prevention than Ive had to use for any AAS!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 24
Samson4 Anabolics 2
Slappy244 Anabolics 10
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 2