Last check on my HDrol cycle

Impit

Awards
Waiting for some final peaces to get shipped in the mail and then going to begin my H-Drol cycle for the end of summer. I'd like to know if you could take a look at it and give it your opinion on if it's g2g or if it needs some adjusting. I'm not nieve to think that I can develop a "perfect" cycle, but I'd like to get it as complete as necessary to reach my goal and any criticism or insight anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Stats:
27 years old
195 lb
~14 to 15% body fat
Training for 9 years
Second time doing a PH. First was Havoc [Epistane].

Goals:
To realistically gain upwards to 10 pounds of muscle while lowering body fat and tightening midsection. Hoping to keep 7-8 of that weight after PCT. Hoping for mostly dry gains. Hoping to also NOT shed my hair as I did slightly on Havoc.

Diet:
Aiming for 500 calories surplus on training days [4 days] and 500 calories on non-training days [3 days]. Workout days will be a standard 40c/40p/20f split and non workout will be 20c/40p/40f [roughly] split. Currently on intermittent fasting but switching my eating back to 6 meals a day and every 3 hours. Cardio will consist of 10-15 minutes of cooldown post workout. Hoping this carb cycling and calorie deficiency will help contribute towards body fat loss. Aiming for at least 1.5g of protein per lb of body weight.

Dosing/Supplements:
Cycle Support & Hawthorne 2 weeks prior and throughout cycle and PCT.
Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Flax Oil, CLA, Carnitine, and Green Tea taken throughout cycle and PCT.
Abliderate Advanced throughout duration.

H-Drol: 50/75/75/75/75/100
100 at week six is subject to change based on side effects. Besides the hairloss on Havoc, I had no side effects on or during PCT. Possibly considering 100 for the last 2 weeks from what I've read about dosing for my weight. Splitting dose with 8 hours in between and taking with food.
Hair loss prevention products if necessary... praying to the Gods I won't need them.

Torem: 90/60/60/30 [Debating on only running 3 weeks depending how I feel.]
Creatine Monohydrate
Myodex by Axis Labs

Am I missing anything?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I would add in an AI and some cortisol and estrogen help..recycle is a common product for these purposes and pretty cheap. Can be found usually for around $20

Other than that cycle looks good. I ran PMAG for my first cycle and 100 was definitely the sweet spot (people say these two compounds are almost interchangeable) no sides either.

Sorry if I read it wrong but are you eating +500 on wo days and -500 on rest days?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I would add in an AI and some cortisol and estrogen help..recycle is a common product for these purposes and pretty cheap. Can be found usually for around $20

Other than that cycle looks good. I ran PMAG for my first cycle and 100 was definitely the sweet spot (people say these two compounds are almost interchangeable) no sides either.

Sorry if I read it wrong but are you eating +500 on wo days and -500 on rest days?

uvawahoowa

Awards

Are you saying AI and cort control on cycle or for pct?

Impit

Awards
I'll have to look into those products for Cortisol control. I've heard a few people say they took them during PCT but I never could find out anything saying how important they are or why they're important. If you could know of any threads or links for some information about it I would be hugely appreciated.

When I say +500 and -500 I'm talking about 500 calories over my daily maintenance number [3100 calories a day] and off days I'm going to eat 500 calories less than that.

cosmicegg39

Awards
mod edit: no

I'm still on the hunt to see if what I purchased as reliable or not. I've used h-drol before and kept the bottle thankfully, and noticed a difference in the labeling even though they both have the same lot # and expiration date. The bottle on LEFT is the one I've used successfully and the one on right is the most recent purchase. Notice how the warning label is small font and a full paragraph while the other is a much abbreviated version and more spaced out. Maybe you have the same type of bottle?
hdrol.jpg
hdrol2.jpg

Impit

Awards
mod edit: no

It's very possible that the company changes the label and removed/added certain information that was either required or not required. Your best bet would be to call the company up and ask them if they've heard of any fraudulent copies of their product and then read to them the label that seems to be off.

That's what I would do.

cosmicegg39

Awards
I just did, they responded that their label has never changed so most likely it's a fake product. That being said, dont purchase from the codes nutrition website.

mhigg

Awards
The two bottles I just purchased look like the ones on the right

JohnnyFeet

Awards
The two bottles I just purchased look like the ones on the right
I recently purchase three bottles on eBay (stealstation). He has has sold tons of these H-Drol bottles. Good feedback for the most part. My bottles look like the ones on the right. Any updates? Did you cycle the product on the right?

readonly

Awards
Was there any news on this? I got a bottle of Ep-Stane from stealstation on eBay. I believe it's the same user I got epi from last summer, which was legit. But I was going to pick up some "extra" bottles of hdrol and more epi and stash it away. He barely has any negative feedback and like I said I already ran a couple bottle of ep-stane from same seller.

Sorry this thread is a bit old, I found it by searching "stealstation." Just checking if anyone actually ran these hdrol bottles

edit* hope this isn't considered source posting. eBay isn't exactly a secret