Savage Cycle!!!!

TripleTTT

Awards
Just picked up a bottle of Savage from my local supplement store Max-Fit, looking forward to this, I've heard really good reviews on this. If any of you have tried it let me know how it was for you. I'm ganna start tomorrow along with my other supplement staples, Jack3d for pre, Kre-Alkalyn, and Xtend bcaa's as well as some dymatize isolate for protein. This is ganna be a lean bulk cycle.

Nutritional Details:

Amount Per Serving

13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One - 20mg
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol - 15mg
1, 4, 6-androstatriene-3, 17-dione - 10mg
17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine – 7.5mg

LiftandThrow

Awards
I tried it a while back. Good strength, good size but I really liked the aggression it gave me in the gym...

TripleTTT

Awards
Any heads up....I'll be checking in to track the results.

jimmy12

Awards
i personally wouldn't take Jack 3D on cycle, dont need it

TripleTTT

Awards
Almost a week into it, so far so good. Strength is definetly kicking up, and aggression is getting up there. Thanks for the heads up on that...Just heard that this product is going bye bye due to the newest ban just put in place. I'm definetly picking more now while I can. Shopmaxfit.com says they still have a bunch in stock.

TripleTTT

Awards
I love jack3d, I run it with everything, it wont be a problem for me...Why would you say that jimmy?

LiftandThrow

Awards
I gained a sold 10 pounds in my two month cycle, I was going for a bulk though. Keep it up bro

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Just picked up a bottle of Savage from my local supplement store Max-Fit, looking forward to this, I've heard really good reviews on this. If any of you have tried it let me know how it was for you. I'm ganna start tomorrow along with my other supplement staples, Jack3d for pre, Kre-Alkalyn, and Xtend bcaa's as well as some dymatize isolate for protein. This is ganna be a lean bulk cycle.

Nutritional Details:

Amount Per Serving

what kind of pct are you runnin for this stack. I don't like how they can stack this many into one... good luck man

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

Nutritional Details:

Amount Per Serving

What's your PCT?

I'd use Cycle Assist from CEL for your on-cycle needs.