Second cycle advice

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
I'm finishing up pct of my first cycle of halodrol. Results where mild strength increase that I've keep and still improving on in pct and a few pounds body weight increase. Looking to still take the oral ph or designer steroid route.

Goals for this cycle would be more lean body mass, no bloat weight.

I'm 6'2 185lb on a good day training 5-6 days a week for about 1.5 years.

Was looking at Havoc or superdrol. Anyone got any cycle recommendations?

MRogers

Banned
Awards
If I were you I would wait a while before your second cycle. Give your body a chance to recover. I did my first cycle (epi) a year ago and I'm barely putting together my second cycle. Just my 2 cents.

Edit: you'll want to stay away from superdrol, very harsh for 2nd cycle plus it's not exactly the dryest ph.

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
I should have said that I was planning on starting this until winter. Just trying to start my research now.

What epi did you take and results?

MRogers

Banned
Awards
In my opinion winter is still too soon but it's your body. I took an epi clone called Epidrol, 6 week cycle, gained and kept 8 pounds of muscle. Torem was my serm.

MRogers

Banned
Awards
Not very familiar with Ultradrol as a compound nor have I used it somebody else will have to chime in. I do know it is usually stacked with other compounds.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
In my opinion winter is still too soon but it's your body. I took an epi clone called Epidrol, 6 week cycle, gained and kept 8 pounds of muscle. Torem was my serm.
For a halo cycle i doubt winter would be too soon

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If I were you I would wait a while before your second cycle. Give your body a chance to recover. I did my first cycle (epi) a year ago and I'm barely putting together my second cycle. Just my 2 cents.

Edit: you'll want to stay away from superdrol, very harsh for 2nd cycle plus it's not exactly the dryest ph.
Actually sdrol is a dry PH
-ultradrol
-havoc
which one is better for me
frankly havoc is great but if you were smart you should pick up some SD while it's cheap and run 10mg for 6 weeks...I promise you will love it

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
I ran halo and didn't get much from it. I got some sd coming.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Actually sdrol is a dry PH

frankly havoc is great but if you were smart you should pick up some SD while it's cheap and run 10mg for 6 weeks...I promise you will love it
In your opinion would running sd at 10 mg for 6 weeks be better than a regular 4 week cycle? I was thinking of trying that

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
Everything I've seen said 4 weeks increase dosing ie: 10/20/20/30

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm gonna run havoc first then the sd I already have.

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
Is superdrol to harsh for a second cycle? I would likely run it at 10/20/20/20
My only other option really is havoc or another epi clone.