Need help with Epistane cycle.

mleonardi

Awards
So i went to IBE's website to get some info on pulse cycling and they had some confusing/misleading information. They said for 5-6 week cycle take 40mg as a dose pre and post workout preferably before 6pm. Also run a 2on/2off or EOD but take no more than 4 doses a week...

I dont understand that because that would only be two days of dosing per week. Do they mean 4 days per week? or should i actually only take two days worth of dosing then wait until the next week.

My PCT is just OTC because I dont want to break any laws (nolva/arimidex are illegal) so im running DHEA with ErasePRO and a test booster.

Just need help with dosing and schedule. Training has been steady for three years and nutrition is spot on.

Thanks for any help.

wellsoci

wellsoci

Awards
I will be running an epi cycle starting next week of 40mg for 4 wks. I know about the pulsing and it calls for dosing 4 days a week usually on training days. This method is done to prevent shutdown and even a pct, even though I think it is needed. Gains will be modest on this pulsing cycle. If this is ur first cycle, try it. But if little gains, just run it for 4 weeks straight w/o pulsing. Hope this helps.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
So i went to IBE's website to get some info on pulse cycling and they had some confusing/misleading information. They said for 5-6 week cycle take 40mg as a dose pre and post workout preferably before 6pm. Also run a 2on/2off or EOD but take no more than 4 doses a week...

I dont understand that because that would only be two days of dosing per week. Do they mean 4 days per week? or should i actually only take two days worth of dosing then wait until the next week.

My PCT is just OTC because I dont want to break any laws (nolva/arimidex are illegal) so im running DHEA with ErasePRO and a test booster.

Just need help with dosing and schedule. Training has been steady for three years and nutrition is spot on.

Thanks for any help.
i wouldnt pulse epi, id just go straight through with it for 6 weeks at 30-50mg. and are u goin to be carrying the nolva/clomid everywhere with u? its one dose a day and back the cabinet

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I will be running an epi cycle starting next week of 40mg for 4 wks. I know about the pulsing and it calls for dosing 4 days a week usually on training days. This method is done to prevent shutdown and even a pct, even though I think it is needed. Gains will be modest on this pulsing cycle. If this is ur first cycle, try it. But if little gains, just run it for 4 weeks straight w/o pulsing. Hope this helps.
Why only 4 weeks? Why not 5-6?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
im not doing nolva i would do an OTC PCT.
get your diet in check, 5'11" 170 is stringy. especially if your at "average" body fat. use the correct gear if your going to use gear. not using a proper SERM is asking for a disaster. period. epistane is about to be made illegal in the steroid control act of 2012. nothings stopping you from using it. dont be stupid.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Don't know how to feel about the pulseing...
I would just do a mild dose for 4-6 weeks.

mleonardi

Awards
my body fat is at 7-8%... i dont know what you consider normal but thats low.

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
im not doing nolva i would do an OTC PCT.
I agree with superbeast, if your gunna use gear, then use it the right way. Epi is a technically considered a stage 3 prohormone (depending on who you are it may feel like a stage 2) point is, once you hit stage 2 you need a SERM or else you will get screwed up. If your reason you can't get a SERM is bc your "overseas", then don't even bother getting a ph.

dagger1

Awards
Dont pulse, just run the epi at 20mg a day. 10mg in the am and 10mg 6hrs later. You can run it for 5 weeks ant (gonna get flamed) otc will be fine. Just dont get greedy and bump it to 30 or 40mg. Per day. Still make decent gains at 20mg with good diet and training with very little suppression.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Never otc pct never

Why would you? If you gamble with this, be prepared to lose.
Big muscles and big titties. Haha

dagger1

Awards
Never otc pct never

Why would you? If you gamble with this, be prepared to lose.
Big muscles and big titties. Haha
It was already stated he was going otc, personally id rather run it at 40mg ed for 6 weeks and pct with clomid. But his claim was otc only and at 20mg per day epi wont cause shutdown, mild supression only and otc would suffice.

jimmy12

Awards
i dont get why people think OTC PCT is enough, its not like SERMs are expensive

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
You don't want to break any laws by getting a SERM. So I guess blood work is out as well then?
Yeah, great idea. Play around with PH and jeoperdize your body so you don't "break any laws."
That way, you can try to breast feed your kids like meet the parents. And keep making posts until somebody tells you what you want to hear, that OTC pct is enough. And come hard at people like me who are telling you that its a bad idea to not use a SERM. yup, another outstanding idea.

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
Ya know, to make it legal, shouldn't he just go to the cool Doc and say "I have gyno, perscription please..." Yea, he has to get ****ed up first, but there's a legal way...

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Dude it's so easy to get serms. You can order them online from so many places.

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
It was already stated he was going otc, personally id rather run it at 40mg ed for 6 weeks and pct with clomid. But his claim was otc only and at 20mg per day epi wont cause shutdown, mild supression only and otc would suffice.
True, but you would need to be sure it was only mild suppression. Everyone's different, a low dose for some is potent as s*** for others. If, by tests, it shows only mild suppression than you can go with an otc pct.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Dude it's so easy to get serms. You can order them online from so many places.
should add legally in that sentence. you can order them LEGALLY online. theres no real excuse not to use a serm.

Red9

Red9

Awards
no just illegal... read my phucking post you twat
You make a post thanking anyone for their help, but then you act like an idiot and a know-it-all when you get REAL advice from users who have ACTUAL expertise and experience with what you're running. News flash, Epistane is NOT a PH, IT'S A STEROID! If you don't want to run a SERM then don't even run a cycle at all. It's ignorant people like you who are feeding the new Ban Act 2012, because you use steroids with no previous knowledge, and think you've got the answers. Listen to people trying to help, it might do you some good. Save your body from the atrophy and problems, and COP A SERM OR DON'T RUN EPI. PERIOD.

Red9

Red9

Awards
no just illegal... read my phucking post you twat
Not only that, but you can legally buy the research chemicals for clomid, tamox, AND torem LEGALLY here in the U.S. for very cheap. Did I mention LEGALLY!? They are dosed somewhat differently as far as ratios of the prescription tablets to the liquid, but do some research and you'll see that.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
All my rats have done extraordinarily well with research serms. But I must be a total "phucking idiot"

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
Not only that, but you can legally buy the research chemicals for clomid, tamox, AND torem LEGALLY here in the U.S. for very cheap. Did I mention LEGALLY!? They are dosed somewhat differently as far as ratios of the prescription tablets to the liquid, but do some research and you'll see that.
Kudos ^^