standard dosages + or -

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.25%

standard dosages + or -

this is probably common sense, but i havent seen it touched on so i wanted to ask for personal sake. its well known that its best to use the least amount of a substance to ilicit the wanted gains. in test ethenate case, 500 is the standard per week so i've read. that being said, would u take less if u are below average in weight, heaight etc and more if you are above average. i know i know common sense would tell you duh, yes. but im wondering where to draw the line. Would someone 5'6 150-160 pounds take like 300mg, or would 500 be standard across the board nomatter what size?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.83%

someone who is 5'6 and 150 should not take any AAS, it is obvious that there diet, or training is not in order, you should pack on some more size with a good diet before jumping into things
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by realsoundjim
    this is probably common sense, but i havent seen it touched on so i wanted to ask for personal sake. its well known that its best to use the least amount of a substance to ilicit the wanted gains. in test ethenate case, 500 is the standard per week so i've read. that being said, would u take less if u are below average in weight, heaight etc and more if you are above average. i know i know common sense would tell you duh, yes. but im wondering where to draw the line. Would someone 5'6 150-160 pounds take like 300mg, or would 500 be standard across the board nomatter what size?
    To answer your question, yes, but its not perportional. a 150lb man will do extreamly well on 500mg dose, so might a 300lb man. he may wish to run a little more but only in the real of couple hundred more, say 750mg, not 1 gram worth. This just my experance so take it what its worth.

As for someone small I would suggest that the minium dosage also be considered. I'm thinking that 200 would not be enough for almost anyone but that 300 to 400 would be fine for a 150lb man.

although as metioned above 150 at 5'6" you need to look at training and diet.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.33%

I would use 500mg. 500mg is a safe dosage that gives results.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.25%

check out the pics of realsoundjim in the pics section. let me know if it looks like his diet and training are in order
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.24%

bump on his pic thread. This guy has some definate weight room and diet skills.
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.33%

check out the pics of realsoundjim in the pics section. let me know if it looks like his diet and training are in order
    I think you look fine and if you want to use AAS then use them. 500mg would be a good starting dosage, however, remember that if you choose to use enanthate that 500mg of test enanthate is not = 500mg of testosterone b/c you still have to account for the weight of the ester.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.25%

Quote Originally Posted by size
    I think you look fine and if you want to use AAS then use them. 500mg would be a good starting dosage, however, remember that if you choose to use enanthate that 500mg of test enanthate is not = 500mg of testosterone b/c you still have to account for the weight of the ester.
    so then the standard dose of testosterone is 500 mg's making the standard dose of test enanthate a lil higher? if so, maybe thats y people always seem to have conflicting views of proper dosages - some account for the size of ester while others dont realize it. or would 500 mg's of test enanthate still produce results even though ur actua;;y getting a lil less actual test?
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.33%

so then the standard dose of testosterone is 500 mg's making the standard dose of test enanthate a lil higher? if so, maybe thats y people always seem to have conflicting views of proper dosages - some account for the size of ester while others dont realize it. or would 500 mg's of test enanthate still produce results even though ur actua;;y getting a lil less actual test?
    500mg of test enanthate should be fine. I was just pointing out that people often get confused with the actual amount of test due to esters.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.59%

You will do well on 500mg/week Bro. How many cal's/day do you eat and How is your leg training? Squats, Lunges, Calves?
    You will want to hit those hard during cycle so you can pack on some mass. At 5'6" you will be a badass mofo @180+ Which I think is easliy attainable with a good 12 week cycle.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.25%

i was thinkin about going 10-12 weeks of test enathate at standard dosage along with equipoise at standard dosage (forgot what that is at the moment) first cycle of AAS, have a few cycles of prohormones under my belt. As for diet, when "on" i always notably try to eat more, especially things high in protein. however, i have not actually written out the actuall amounts of food intake. maybe i will do that this next cycle. with the addition of the equipoise, i figure it will increase appetite as to help aid in giving the test the amount of nutrition needed to really pack on the mass and use its potential. i figure there is a sort of synergism between the 2 that would be beneficail if used together. sound good? o and hells yea concentrating on some major lower body while on this. very anabolic in and of itself

Similar Forum Threads

1. Higher ArA dosage, or ArA stack?
    By bmoore in forum Supplements
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 03-04-2014, 07:18 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 04:48 AM
  3. Oral Turanabol Split Dosage or NOT?
    By Dr. Death in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 12:31 PM
  4. high dosages or long time?