Steriods and severe side effects.... - AnabolicMinds.com

Steriods and severe side effects....

1. New Member

Steriods and severe side effects....

As we all know there are side effects that go along with takeing steriods. Some can be controlled, others cannot. Some we don't have a clue about untill it happens. Some I can think of are cancer kidney/liver problems and unable to have kids. Are there any studies out there that would make me and people I know about feel better about takeing steriods. Such as long term studies that percentagize your chances of these other side effects and or a list of top pros and there problems/ no problems and how long they have been running on for. Other things such as Good studies that show good things about steriods. I have done some searching but haven't come up with much so far. Thanks a lot for the help bros If we got a long/ good list it would be a great sticky!!!!

2. Pityin' fools since '81

Quote Originally Posted by tommyboy
    As we all know there are side effects that go along with takeing steriods. Some can be controlled, others cannot. Some we don't have a clue about untill it happens. Some I can think of are cancer kidney/liver problems and unable to have kids. Are there any studies out there that would make me and people I know about feel better about takeing steriods. Such as long term studies that percentagize your chances of these other side effects and or a list of top pros and there problems/ no problems and how long they have been running on for. Other things such as Good studies that show good things about steriods. I have done some searching but haven't come up with much so far. Thanks a lot for the help bros If we got a long/ good list it would be a great sticky!!!!
    that would be a great sticky. the only problem i see is most problems depend on the persons use/history of AAS and also the pct, liver protectants, ancillaries, diuretics, or whatever else they took during AAS use. the only study i have ever seen that indicated AAS caused death was when they gave methylated oral steroids to a person with severe liver problems for close to a year straight. . no wonder they had complications.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by chasec
    that would be a great sticky. the only problem i see is most problems depend on the persons use/history of AAS and also the pct, liver protectants, ancillaries, diuretics, or whatever else they took during AAS use. the only study i have ever seen that indicated AAS caused death was when they gave methylated oral steroids to a person with severe liver problems for close to a year straight. . no wonder they had complications.
    I read a study done a while back that directly resulted in the death of a person using steriods. However, they did feed 150mgs of Anadrol to a 100 pound Japanese girl (I think she was a cancer patient or something) for six years straight before she had liver failure. I wish I could remember where I saw that link.
    •   

4. Registered User

I have read the same thing about the Japanese girl.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Superdrol and its Side Effects
    By SrT4u2Nv in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 04:41 AM
  2. PCT and sexual side effects?
    By abomber in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 09:49 PM
  3. SuperCissus Rx and Powerful side effects
    By Sacs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 08:11 PM
  4. Quick and bad side effects to superdrol.
    By subpop200 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 04:49 PM
  5. The New ULTRA HOTter and any side effect's
    By wheels in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2005, 05:08 PM