Anyone run Formastanzol during cycle and with results?

landonx91

Awards
What's up guys, been getting mixed anwsers about this.

My cycle is going to be helladrol and trenazone

Hdrol: 75/75/75/100/100/125
Trenazone: 1ml/1ml/1ml/1.5ml/1.5ml/2ml
Cycle Assist 8/day
Taurine 3g pre/post workout
Usual support supps

PCT:

Clomid:100/50/50/50
PCT assist recommended doses
DAA 3g/day

I have Formastanzol, I was only going to use it during PCT at 10pumps am/10 pumps PM but was reading about the fat burning effects and thought it would help on my cycle since my goal is to finally break through my 10% barrier.

If you wanted to run it on cycle what doasge would you use? Or do you think it would be a waste to run on cycle?

History with Hdrol/trenazone:

Did it in January for 6 weeks and gained 35 pounds (ton of water weight, got down to 222 first week of cut) from 195lb at 10%. Was bulking hard but have been cutting since ending PCT and am down to 205 at 10% so a gain of 10 pounds of muscle, which I'll take all day. Anyway had no sides and loved the cycle so I figured I would run it again but with different goals and though Formastanzol would help give me an extra leaning kick

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I used it on my SD run and it worked well to keep the bloat down. I'm quite gyno prone though so it might not treat you the same. If you decide to use it, make sure you start with a very low dose. It gave me dry joints that even Super Cissus barely made a dent in!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used it on my SD run and it worked well to keep the bloat down. I'm quite gyno prone though so it might not treat you the same. If you decide to use it, make sure you start with a very low dose. It gave me dry joints that even Super Cissus barely made a dent in!
SD gave you bloat?

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
To the Original Poster I appologize in advance for getting off topic. I will delete this post if you so intend and take this post to private message.

Even though most people consider SD fairly dry, it gave me estrogen rebound. So I was looking really swollen and bloated but that may be due to me being exceptionally gyno prone. I wouldn't say this is a common side effect but it may apply to a select few. Many users classify Sd as both a "Wet" and "Dry" compound for this reason. While SD doesn't directly cause bloating it can cause it as a secondary effect.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
To the Original Poster I appologize in advance for getting off topic. I will delete this post if you so intend and take this post to private message.

Even though most people consider SD fairly dry, it gave me estrogen rebound. So I was looking really swollen and bloated but that may be due to me being exceptionally gyno prone. I wouldn't say this is a common side effect but it may apply to a select few. Many users classify Sd as both a "Wet" and "Dry" compound for this reason. While SD doesn't directly cause bloating it can cause it as a secondary effect.

On another note. Nutraplanet has Formasurge on sale right now! A great alternative to Formastanzol at a fraction of the price!

landonx91

Awards
I don't consider myself gyno prone but it's always good to have extra stuff on hand. Didn't know about the dry joints, I'll probably get Animal flex or something similiar. What dosage did you use?

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I don't consider myself gyno prone but it's always good to have extra stuff on hand. Didn't know about the dry joints, I'll probably get Animal flex or something similiar. What dosage did you use?
I found that 2-3pumps twice a day was good for me. I would recommend starting at 1-2 twice a day just to see how it effects you. AI's can dry out your joints pretty bad if not careful.

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
I used 10 pumps twice daily on my Helladrol/4AD run starting on week 3, and it was a night and day change. I had had residual puffy nips from what I think was the beginnings of prolactin gyno, and the Formastanzol wiped it clean away within days of starting the pumps. I'd recommend it for any cycle even just for the IGF level increase - more gains! I had no issues with dry joints either, maybe I just didn't notice them or the fish oil/glucosamine helped a lot.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Not everyone notices the dry joints from AI's. It just tends to effect some worse than others. Just be prepared with fish oil, supercissus, Glucosamine, and whatnot!