What is a good unmethylated product to stack with Dymethazine?

S

swirvin1

Awards
I am running d-zine, but I am wondering what unmethylated product will work well with it and be mild with regard to sides...

Appreciate your input...thanks!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
You could try AMS 4ad, I'm running that with SD on my next cycle. I'm running at 800 a day, which is 4 tabs.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As superpro said. Ams 4ad, stanodrol, Androenhance all seem on top of the list.

-The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would choose AndroMass or AndroEnhance we are currently running a box less 30% off on the AndroMass

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMG is powerful and a good stacker, but is quite toxic.

Stano would be a good choice if you want to stay low on sides/toxicity, but high on potency.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
LMG is powerful and a good stacker, but is quite toxic.

Stano would be a good choice if you want to stay low on sides/toxicity, but high on potency.
whats lmg toxic towards? not comin at u just curious

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats lmg toxic towards? not comin at u just curious
Even though it is not methylated, mlmg has hepatotoxicity. Iirc (i'm not huge with chem), mlmg does inhibit metabolism as it has a long half life, making it liver toxic.

Maybe jbry will hop in and drop some knowledge, this is his area of expertise. I could simply be wayyyy off.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Even though it is not methylated, mlmg has hepatotoxicity. Iirc (i'm not huge with chem), mlmg does inhibit metabolism as it has a long half life, making it liver toxic.

Maybe jbry will hop in and drop some knowledge, this is his area of expertise. I could simply be wayyyy off.
in for info, never new this

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I vote stano..running it with trenavar right now and it's out shining the tren

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

max lmg is not alpha alkylated like with a 2a methyl, 7a methyl or more commonly, 17a methyl.

but...

it is 13b ethylated, and ethylation is another form of alkylation, not as hepatotoxic as 17a methylation, but still causes the compound to have better oral bioavailability, and as such, could be a risk factor.

another way to write max lmg is 18methyl instead of 13b ethyl.

so sadly, max lmg is methylated.

and should convert into 18-methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol

or another way to write it is 13b ethyl nor testosterone.

it conversion in the stomach to 13b ethyl nor androstenedion (or 18methyl nor androstenedion) and then can be converted in the liver into 13b ethyl nor test (or as above, is also 18methyl nor testosterone.

but long story short, i've stacked dzine with lmg, and it's sweet.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
max lmg is not alpha alkylated like with a 2a methyl, 7a methyl or more commonly, 17a methyl.

but...

it is 13b ethylated, and ethylation is another form of alkylation, not as hepatotoxic as 17a methylation, but still causes the compound to have better oral bioavailability, and as such, could be a risk factor.

it conversion in the stomach to 13b ethyl nor androstenedion (or 18methyl nor androstenedion) and then can be converted in the liver into 13b ethyl nor test (or as above, is also 18methyl nor testosterone.

This is pretty recent (last few years) information on the compound right? I thought that a lot of it's properties were not too clear when it originated. Regardless, that really clears things up, did not know about it being 18 methyl.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's been known by those with chemistry knowledge like patrick arnold, seth roberts, william llewellyn, henry v, etc.

more people would find it if they spent quality time researching about compounds, but just a quick google search is going to give a lot of mis info about the compound.

like it being a progestin.

D

demondrol

Awards
i dont mean to hi-jack swirvs' thread but would dzine+maxlmg+trenavar/zone+stano be alright to stack at sensible dosages? i might run this kind of stack in the future but the progestin sides from the lmg and tren is what bothers me. good thing theres caber and prami if none of the otc progestin inhibitor supps dont work.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Run the Stanodrol with it. I've run SD (never dymethazine, but I guess you would call those two compounds similar) along Max-LMG and Stano on different cycles, and I liked the Stano far more. Great aggression, great hardness, and great longevity in the gym. I swear my workouts could have been 3 hours and I could have kept going. Miss that stuff.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

but...

This is interesting to me. I'm on Deca-Drol Max (LMG) now and I have ceased support sups, due to Organ Shield type products giving me head aches. I think I may have to hop on TUDCA then cause I'm going 100mg for the last 4 weeks of a 6 week cycle.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Thanks for dropping that info in here jbryan, I wish I could rep you more but already did recently. The really good thing about Max LMG is it won't be part of that new bill if it passes since progestins won't be banned :)

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
it's been known by those with chemistry knowledge like patrick arnold, seth roberts, william llewellyn, henry v, etc.

more people would find it if they spent quality time researching about compounds, but just a quick google search is going to give a lot of mis info about the compound.

like it being a progestin.
Thanks for dropping that info in here jbryan, I wish I could rep you more but already did recently. The really good thing about Max LMG is it won't be part of that new bill if it passes since progestins won't be banned :)
Not quite sure of that

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It will be. The language is pretty good about blanketing products that manipulate hormones.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is interesting to me. I'm on Deca-Drol Max (LMG) now and I have ceased support sups, due to Organ Shield type products giving me head aches. I think I may have to hop on TUDCA then cause I'm going 100mg for the last 4 weeks of a 6 week cycle.
Na, you're fine

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Max lmg isn't a progestin, is an androgen.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Max lmg isn't a progestin, is an androgen.
Ah, I thought it was a progestin because on prohormone db:

http://prohormonedb.com/view-ingredients.asp?n=13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)diene-17-one+(Max+LMG)&i=15

Also there's an article on this site that says the bill changes the way unlisted steroidal supplements are dealt with "other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and dehydroepiandrosterone", article is here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/content/new-steroid-legislation-1813/

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dht:

progesterone

what differentiate the two, is which receptor it has a higher binding affinity for.

both androgens and progestins are so similar in structure, either one could bind with/interact with the others receptor.

but, the make up/ structures of the compounds will deterimine how strongly it binds with, and how it interacts with the receptor

if it binds more so with the androgen receptor, as well as interaction with it it's an androgen.

if it binds more so with the progestin receptor, as well as interaction with it, it's a progestin.

if you were to inject methoxygonadiene, it might have more pr interaction, maybe.

but it's converted into nor androstenedione very rapidly via the stomach acids.

and nor andro's are not prostestins. hence the "andro" in their names

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, I thought it was a progestin because on prohormone db:

http://prohormonedb.com/view-ingredients.asp?n=13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5%2810%29diene-17-one+%28Max+LMG%29&i=15

Also there's an article on this site that says the bill changes the way unlisted steroidal supplements are dealt with "other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and dehydroepiandrosterone", article is here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/content/new-steroid-legislation-1813/
"It is legal because it is a progestin, like trenbolone, nandrolone, methyltrienolone and Methyl-Dien."

as soon as anyone reads this, a light should come on saying, these guys are idiots.

okay, go give your girlfriend some or either methyl trenbolone trenbolone, nor testosterone, or methyl dienolone instead of her usual birth control, let us know how it's going after 3-4 weeks.

pro hormone db, what a joke.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Makes a lot more sense now, thanks for clearing that up. I thought it might just be that that site isn't always reliable, as I've always had that suspicion.