first cycle...mechabol/pbold/7-11

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
alright after months of reading and planning and with the help of Antaeus Labs i will be using mechabol along with pbold. heres a basic breakdown but not necessarily finalized.

option 1:
mechabol 75mg all 6 weeks
pbold 6ml in divided doses starting 2 weeks before mecha giving it 8 weeks
misc vitamins, fish oil, bulk cissus, etc...
AI cycle support pre loaded and through out cycle
option 2:
mechabol 75/75/75/100/100/125
everything else the same

pct:
tamoxifen citrate (liquid or caps) which is better 20/20/10/10
daa or titanium xl, division 1 or all three
aromatase inhibitor-erase pro or erase
cycle support
sns mcc
anabeta elite

thats the basics, now some questions:
is it needed to add tforce? some say yes and some say no
formasurge or forma stanzol throughout?
would organ shield help anymore than cycle support would.....
would 11-oxo be too much to include or the 7/11 stack...11kt during and 7 during pct

i dont mind purchasing more support products and whatnot but i have an abundance of test boosters and ai's on hand

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont see any need to go over 100mg of mechabol. esp not when stacking with p-bold.

I say go with the first option, bumping to 100 if you need to.

I say go with erase pro in pct, along with at the least, 7 spray.

dont think organ shield is going to work anymore than cycle support.

omega sports T-force isn't needed, but would def be a nice addition in pct.

if you want to run formestane on cycle, that'd be fine, just keep it to e/o/d so you dont destroy your estrogen.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
always solid advice, i will use tforce then, probably wont use forma. tforce is best used in pct? everything ive read thus far shows it being used through out cycle...

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I'm gonna use tforce and SA topical on cycle....formastanzol as well at 15 got-damn pumps per day. Erase Pro and DAA in PCT for this guy, change it up from on cycle test booster and AI.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fadogia is best used post cycle, it isn't going to do anything on cycle.

sustain is benificial d/t the topical resveratrol benifits, but as far as hpta supression, it isn't going to help.

I would use it in pct as well.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
hahaha! hell yeah picture wars! I didn't take pics of a few of my thangs....but I'm too lazy to add them in :D when you starting? I got 5-6 more weeks of cutting to go yet....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
tryn to drop a good 10 more lbs, so 4-6 weeks maybe

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
my rough tdee is 2600 cals, im anywhere from 2200-2300 with 13-14% bf, ive maintained all my mass thus far but im thinking of staying at 2000 for the remainder and see how it goes...

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
fadogia is best used post cycle, it isn't going to do anything on cycle.

sustain is benificial d/t the topical resveratrol benifits, but as far as hpta supression, it isn't going to help.

I would use it in pct as well.
most of the other guys on the board say the opposite, fadogia/DAA on cycle will help offset some of the suppression making for an easier PCT....and SA is supposed to be an adjunct to the test booster, helping with suppression and libido on cycle. makes sense to me, unless you are using some heavy duty AAS, then maybe its futile...not sure...

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
my rough tdee is 2600 cals, im anywhere from 2200-2300 with 13-14% bf, ive maintained all my mass thus far but im thinking of staying at 2000 for the remainder and see how it goes...
I think I'm around 13%, but I've been having to do 1800-2K and started having a hard time dropping fat even at those numbers...gonna drop it down to 1500-1600 5 days a week with one day 2K and one day ~2500 with those two days being heavier on carbs and the 1500 cal days being very low carb. for some reason my maintenance level has dropped way off since I last cut.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i can keep it here but unless it goes back on sale im not using the 7/11 stack

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
i can keep it here but unless it goes back on sale im not using the 7/11 stack
yeah I jumped on that deal the last time it came in stock, I was on the email notification thing (I suggest you sign up for it)....when it comes back in stock they email you. I used the 7/11 stack for 6-7 weeks, now for the final 6 weeks i switched to ALv3 at 4 per day (one bottle). hopefully switching brands and delivery method will help with the supposed diminishing returns after about 6 weeks of continuous usage. I think they are different types of 7/11? not sure though, they could be the same exact thing. at least I tried by switching topical to oral. plus ALv3 they say you should run 8 weeks and I'm sure guys run it 12 weeks like me.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
most of the other guys on the board say the opposite, fadogia/DAA on cycle will help offset some of the suppression making for an easier PCT....and SA is supposed to be an adjunct to the test booster, helping with suppression and libido on cycle. makes sense to me, unless you are using some heavy duty AAS, then maybe its futile...not sure...

tell those other guys it's a pipe dream. if they really bleieve that, i got some magic powder here that will make you super anabolic, while making your hpta function increase. cheap too, only 50 bucks.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
question: what would serve better results? andro enhance or PN 7/11, both would be 6 weeks worth

S

steppinRazor

Awards
ill sub to this..been kicking around the idea of a mecha cycle this fall.

something like
mechabol 75/100mg for 6 weeks
dermacrine 5 pumps 7-8 weeks