How androgenic is Stanodrol??

protein24

Awards
ive looked all over the place and i cant seem to find the anabolic/androgenic ratio in particular lgi's stano 200. Next summer i plan on running the old super dmz which is 10 mgs of superdrol and 10 mgs dimethazine. I want to run superdrol by itself first to see how i will be able to handle it but i was thinking about adding stano 200 since its fairly androgenic to combat the lethargy and other sides of superdrol. Dimethazine has an androgenic ratio of 95 and i will be running DMZ solo starting in a couple weeks. For all cycles i will have Cycle assist, liv 52, Aegis, set up and Torem for PCT. I will see how the solo run of DMZ goes but my worry is hairloss. Is stano alot more androgenic than dimethazine? I do have a history of hairloss in the family including my father and both grandfathers being mostly bald but i have a thick head of hair. anyone have an estimate of how androgenic the stano is and if it would be a good idea since it is non methylated to run with superdrol to combat sides? thanks

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
stanodrol will be as androgenic dht, how much dht will depend on how well your body converts it into dht.

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
stanodrol will be as androgenic dht, how much dht will depend on how well your body converts it into dht.
So using something like Formastanzol to inhibit 5a reductase into DHT would help?