IML will not be selling SDMZ 2.0 after Aug. 28th

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IML will not be selling Super DMZ rx 2.0 after Aug. 28th
It's official guys.

Thank our government for taking away our freedom as adults to make choices about what we put in our bodies.​

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
i love freedom why is america becoming such a ***** country!

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
awsome

ITW

ITW

Awards
It's official guys.

Thank our government for taking away our freedom as adults to make choices about what we put in our bodies.
Nooo

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
What about regular DMZ? Is that banned as well?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IML's is only pulling the SDMZ rx 2.0 at this time.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
So what's the next super DMZ combo? DMZ and lmg? I'd buy it.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm curious why you guys are only pulling 1 prohormone/designer steroid instead of the entire line...this is what is about to be passed:

‘(C)(i) Subject to clause (ii) and the limitations under section 201(i)(6), a drug or hormonal substance (other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and dehydroepiandrosterone) that is not listed in subparagraph (A) and is derived from, or has a chemical structure substantially similar to, 1 or more anabolic steroids listed in subparagraph (A) shall be considered to be an anabolic steroid for purposes of this Act if--‘(I) the drug or substance has been created or manufactured with the intent of producing a drug or other substance that either--

‘(aa) promotes muscle growth; or

‘(bb) otherwise causes a pharmacological effect similar to that of testosterone; or

‘(II) the drug or substance has been, or is intended to be, marketed or otherwise promoted in any manner suggesting that consuming it will promote muscle growth or any other pharmacological effect similar to that of testosterone.

This means ANY prohormone/designer steroid that is related to ANY illegal steroid(they are all related to illegal steroids), that possesses ANY anabolic activity...will now be illegal.

How can you keep selling compounds that are Class III drugs?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no problem with AAS I'm just saying the government is not solving a problem with this ban

Well, they kind of do solve a problem, take [oral] steroids off the market that can easily be bought by kids and or idiots without a clue. At age 15 i could grab my parent's cc, buy oral steroids from a legit supplement site, and use at will. By increasing the penalties and classifying them as Class 3, you hopefully pull them off the market. If a 15 year old kid can get gear, that's a pretty solid feat lol.

Obviously i feel mixed about the upcoming legislation. While i strongly support the stance of de-criminalizing steroids, it's also a bit scary seeing superdrol on the open market that any idiot can purchase. Children don't know better, adults do.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Well, they kind of do solve a problem, take [oral] steroids off the market that can easily be bought by kids and or idiots without a clue. At age 15 i could grab my parent's cc, buy oral steroids from a legit supplement site, and use at will. By increasing the penalties and classifying them as Class 3, you hopefully pull them off the market. If a 15 year old kid can get gear, that's a pretty solid feat lol.

Obviously i feel mixed about the upcoming legislation. While i strongly support the stance of de-criminalizing steroids, it's also a bit scary seeing superdrol on the open market that any idiot can purchase. Children don't know better, adults do.
Agreed there's still a guy here in South Jersey selling quad stack "PH's" and telling 18yo kids his Trib based pct is everything you need for pct. Gyno running wild I'm sure.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's just so unfortunate that smoking and drinking are fine if you're over 18 and 21 respectively, but hormone manipulation? Noooooooo, that's terrible, you should go to jail for longer than rapists and child molesters.

Fukd up country we live in.

woodbear

Awards
Some edit:
Normal Smoking and drinking will most likely not cause lifelong problems in 4weeks.... You can smoke and drink for years, stop and have caused no adverse effects....4weeks of sd can alter yout hormones for life, especially if your young, but usually just cause gyno .

Offcourse 4 weeks full on binge drinking can harm, send you to the ER with alchohol poisoning.. and in some cases even kill you.
So chances of killing yourself in 4 weeks with flat out partying is probably bigger than 4 weeks of high dosed superdrol...but thats taking drinking far. If one drinks 1-2 beers daily, and smoke 10 a day, the damage after 4 weeks is probably none compared than 4 weeks of 20-30 mg superdrol.

Also smoking and drinking is publicly kinda approved....building bigger muscles with roids are not...

That said, i am against all kinds of banning, but instead enforce age regulations on supps like this..like alchol...not to be served or sold to minors.

Also, the companies selling this should do an effort into make otc serms that work better.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing your next ideas for prohormones will be things like 1DHEA? Bringing back 1andro?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I think sdmz is already at a very fair price, but even if they were going to have a last minute sale they wouldn't tell us lol that's just bad business

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think sdmz is already at a very fair price, but even if they were going to have a last minute sale they wouldn't tell us lol that's just bad business
There will not be a price reduction.

SDMZ 2.0 is almost all gone brother.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
There will not be a price reduction.

SDMZ 2.0 is almost all gone brother.
Yea I didn't really think there would be..even if it was just 10 mg of msten it's still a hell of a deal

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's official guys.

Thank our government for taking away our freedom as adults to make choices about what we put in our bodies.​
24 hours left until SDMZ 2.0 is gone forever.

Zatek

Awards
i love freedom why is america becoming such a ***** country!
Because too many voters are too stupid to think for themselves. Anyone in congress who doesn't vote for steroid bans is going to get hammered with ads saying he only cares about big corporate lobbyists and doesn't care if your children get hurt, and despite every major medical organization being against making steroids illegal the average voter will still buy into the hype. It's way too easy to turn the image of a guy with a needle into an emotional hysteria that can be used to destroy the credibility of any politician who comes out against steroid bans.

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
Because too many voters are too stupid to think for themselves. Anyone in congress who doesn't vote for steroid bans is going to get hammered with ads saying he only cares about big corporate lobbyists and doesn't care if your children get hurt, and despite every major medical organization being against making steroids illegal the average voter will still buy into the hype. It's way too easy to turn the image of a guy with a needle into an emotional hysteria that can be used to destroy the credibility of any politician who comes out against steroid bans.
though these things are off topic of bodybuilding the reality is most people rather tone out and enjoy their big tv and truck then think for themselves and change the way our country is headed