Prohormones and water weight

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
So Im asking for a little info from some of the more expierenced users on here..

My question is simple, all I seem to hear and read about some of the stronger PH's (sdrol, ultra, dzine, ect.) is that your muscles basically suck up water and glycogen and you get "swole". Then afterwards, once you come off the cycle, you lose almost all of that or a large chunk of it due to the water and glycogen leaving. I know retention of gains is very dependent on diet and training but basically you blow up quick only to deflate just as fast. I understand a lot of PH's do this similiar thing but the ones I listed previously are well known for it. So, why does everybody love these compounds so much? (obviously I've never ran any of these)

Maybe somebody can help me get a better understanding/clarification on this

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
When it comes to steroids, there are basically 2 kinds of "water weight".

One occurs through the process of aromatization. Steroids such as testosterone and dbol promote this kind of weight, but it can be mitigated through the use of an aromatase inhibitor.

Now as far as PH/DS, very few actually aromatize. The vast majority of the products in the grey market are "dry" and promote dry gains.

However, the second kind of "water weight" is glycogen retention, and this is a factor associated with essentailly every steroid that exists.

The bottom line is you have to accept some loss of size when you come off a cycle. But really, if it's just water and glycogen, it shouldn't matter to you. New muscle will still have been build, and that's what you need to focus on maintaining after the cycle is completed.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
When it comes to steroids, there are basically 2 kinds of "water weight".

One occurs through the process of aromatization. Steroids such as testosterone and dbol promote this kind of weight, but it can be mitigated through the use of an aromatase inhibitor.

Now as far as PH/DS, very few actually aromatize. The vast majority of the products in the grey market are "dry" and promote dry gains.

However, the second kind of "water weight" is glycogen retention, and this is a factor associated with essentailly every steroid that exists.

The bottom line is you have to accept some loss of size when you come off a cycle. But really, if it's just water and glycogen, it shouldn't matter to you. New muscle will still have been build, and that's what you need to focus on maintaining after the cycle is completed.
Would rep u but I gotta spread it around. I understood the estro related water issues but the glycogen makes a little more sense now