m4ohn/1,4ad PCT?

J563

Awards
I am entering my 5th week of a planned 6 week PH cycle of 4mohn/1,4ad. (No sides noticed and strength is up a bit along with feeling/looking harder) I am currently at 600mg/ day of 1,4ad and 28mg of 4mohn. I have Novla on hand, but was wondering if I can get away w/ some 6-oxo instead. I want to save the Novla for a post 1-test/4ad trans cycle in Jan.
thanks

schlam_of

Awards
im actually about to start the same cycle, but a slightly higher doses..was this more of a cutting cycle for ya?..did you add any lbm? as for the pct question, i would always recc using nolva over just 6-oxo..the only time id recc simply 6-oxo is if you were on something that doesnt really cause any shutdown, and 1,4ad definetly causes shutdown(albeit not that bad)..if it were me, id just take the nolva and not risk losing what was gained..

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
nolve for pct. I ran 3 1/2 weeks of 37mg m4ohn and 900mg 1,4add. felt very little difference so uped it to 47mg and 1200mg until 5weeks were up. I get more from CEE. 192 lbs.

J563

Awards
im actually about to start the same cycle, but a slightly higher doses..was this more of a cutting cycle for ya?..did you add any lbm? as for the pct question, i would always recc using nolva over just 6-oxo..the only time id recc simply 6-oxo is if you were on something that doesnt really cause any shutdown, and 1,4ad definetly causes shutdown(albeit not that bad)..if it were me, id just take the nolva and not risk losing what was gained..
Yes cutting was my main goal, I did not do any pre cycle BF% test but I know I came down some do to the increased vascularity in my legs. Usually I do not see veins there. I had been having some shoulder,knee and elbow joint pain that really sub-sided while doing this cycle, so I wonder if my strength increase was from the pain free workouts?? Not that they were any significant increases, but some weights were near my max lifts that I have not been close to for about 9 months. I really seemed to sleep better too which is opposite from what I beleive to have read of peeps saying they had Insomnia. I did not push doses as high as others do to this being my first PH cycle in over 2 years and felt I would respond well to medium size doses. I plan to do a more of a bulking cycle in Jan. and will do a 4mohn 1,4ad around April at higher does. Thanks for the Novla info, I will opt for the Novla as suggested.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
yeahright Anabolics 4
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 6