abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I saw this as a new in the market. Don't know much of it. But it's a 7a-methyl-estra-4-en-3,17-dione. This is some of the write up:

This prohormone is a "19-nor", or nandrolone derivative, and differs from nandrolone in that this hormone has a 17-ketone, where nandrolone has a 17b-hydroxy function, and also has the addition of a 7a-methyl group. In the same way as "Boladrol" is a 7a-methylated dione version of methyl testosterone, this compound is a 7a-methylated dione version of nandrolone. Please don't confuse this compound (or the target steroid) with the widely-feared mibolerone, a.k.a. "cheque drops", which is a 17a-methylated version of trestolone (or dimethylated nandrolone).

As mentioned, this is a "dione" prohormone. In the body the ketone at C17 will be hydrolysed by 17b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 (17b-HSD1) into the active compound trestolone (MENT). Trestolone itself has been shown to be roughly 6 times as anabolic as methyl test by oral administration, and around 2.5 times as androgenic [4].

-The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --

bencozzy

Awards
So what's your question 4-6 tabs and its good stuff.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol was just curious on it and if anyone has tried it or something similar. Was wondering if some guys will get excited for it or just a blah feeling.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
Its not really new...but I use it pre workout...4 tabs...great pumps...havent noticed much in the way of strength gains on it...also using 750 test and dmz

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its not really new...but I use it pre workout...4 tabs...great pumps...havent noticed much in the way of strength gains on it...also using 750 test and dmz
Got it. I guess nothing to praise about. Test and dmz? Nicee. Must be going good for u

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
yeah pretty decent...ive been on test for 2 years straight now...more people should kick the constant cycles of the designer steroids and move to test...they have there place tho

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HeavierPlease Anabolics 45
Cycle Logs 10
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 5
Bengal Anabolics 7