Sledge I have some ?'s

meltoid

Awards
I need some help settting up a precontest cycle for a
show in june. I will be starting 16-20 weeks out from the
show. I have only delt with real steroids and never PH and
PS. I still have acess to Test cyp, clen and T3 but thats it.
Could you please adivse me on what, when and how much to take the PH
and PS. Mt BW is 185 @8%bf right now.

Thanks

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
what weight do you plan on competing at? what is the cutoff for that class.

meltoid

Awards
I want to gain another 10 pounds and compete around 175-185

I'm in a wheelchair and i'll def be in the heavyweight class not sure
on the cutt off weight. I don't start my diet till Febuary.

meltoid

Awards
Height 5'-10" dosen't really matter since i'm always sitting down.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
That's really big, If you have no re4al weight in your legs.

Props to you. That's some increadable drive!! I wish you all the best.

Is the show teasted or not? Cos the halflife will make a big difference.

meltoid

Awards
Yes i have no real weight in my legs. Is all upper body.

I look kinda funny. The contest is not tested its the NPC junior
Nationals for wheelchair competitors. This is my first contest and i want
to make a statement. I have done some research on the compounds but
there not the same as i'm used too seeing. I wanted to try the PS and PH
and compare them also i can stock up now and not worry about legal troubles in
the future as i have when using anabolics.

captainbicept

Awards
you really have provided an inspiring story for us all to read, imho

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
yeah, good for you for your motivation. sledge is a great bro who sells some quality products. some people are getting excellent results mixing real steroids with prohormones. if your worried about legal troubles, prohormones and steroids will all be considered scheduled drugs around mid january. but do try them. my personal favorite's he stocks are m4ohn, m5aa, and m1,4ad. good luck and keep us updated

meltoid

Awards
Thanks for the compliments. Like i said before i'm just not sure

on what compounds to interduce and when during the precontest
cycle> I think i'm going to run 20mg of M1T along with 600mg of the test Cyp.
to put on some more mass. But for cutting i'm just not sure.

Thanks

meltoid

Awards
Are there any PH & PS that act like Equipose and Deca?

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I'd compare 4ohn to deca or anavar. I'd use that as my base for anything, cutting or bulking.

Then for cutting you could add 14add, with converts into equipoise, m-dht is your hardening drug, like masteron.

That will get you real vascular and hard as stone.

Just ask for doses if you wanna make a cycle.:)

I'd start running the cutting cycle 6 weeks out.

Run the bulker say till about 12-14 weeks out, then take a break and pct before the cutter.

meltoid

Awards
Dosages would be great for the bulker and the cutting cycles.

I also have read that liver protectants shouldn't be run during
the cycle but before and after. What other precautions should be considerd
when stacking the methly's together. Thanks this is really helping me out.

meltoid

Awards
I did a search and can't seem to find 14add i've found M1-4add

but it not the same. Who sells it?

meltoid

Awards
Also where's the best place to buy nolva and clomid. Besides

the liquids. PM if you know or is there other legal products
that i can use.

I know your not suposed to ask for sources.

Thanks

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Ok let's desighn you some cycles.

For the cutter I would suggest doing 40mg of m4ohn along with 900mg of 1,4ad diol if you can find some. If you can't then use some transdermal 1-test with that, about 200mg ed.

Now for hardening, I'd say use 3 alpha in a transdermal as it seems to work just as well as the methyls.

I'm not sure of the dose, but start all the togeather 6 weeks out and run them all the way till after the show.

Just use the t3 and clen as you usually would, nothing changes there.

So from 24 weeks out till 14 weeks out.
For the bulker, I'd run that for 10 weeks. How many weeks out are you currently?
use 20mg nolva ed throughout this cycle

I'd suggest run the test cyp at the usual dose you use(500, 750, 1000??mg per week)
week1-8.
Then the first 6 weeks run m1,4add at 200mg ed

run some 1-test transdermal at 200-300mg ed for the entire 10 weeks.

Then I'd start running m4ohn from week 5-10, to help you keep your gains while the test cyp gets out of your system. 40mg ed

in summary:
week1-8 test cyp (will stay in system till end of week 10.)
week1- 10 1 test transdermal 300mg ed.
week1-6 m1,4add 200mg ed.
week 5-10 m4ohn 40mg ed.

week 11 start pct as normal (nolva or arimidex or whatever you usually use)

Week 11 begin with pct as normal and take liver supps until you start your next cycle.

This is pretty much how I would do it if I were you.

Feel free to critesize or ask...

meltoid

Awards
Ok I understand form 24-14 weeks out is just basically
bulker. Then when do i start the cutting cycle. Also i
was thinking of useing 4mohn and MDHT for the cutter.
Let me know what you think.

meltoid

Awards
The contest is june 25th 2005 so right now i'm about 33 weeks

out if this helps.

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
Getting a little carried away with the 1-test don't you think?

Ok let's desighn you some cycles.

For the cutter I would suggest doing 40mg of m4ohn along with 900mg of 1,4ad diol if you can find some. If you can't then use some transdermal 1-test with that, about 200mg ed.

Now for hardening, I'd say use 3 alpha in a transdermal as it seems to work just as well as the methyls.

I'm not sure of the dose, but start all the togeather 6 weeks out and run them all the way till after the show.

Just use the t3 and clen as you usually would, nothing changes there.

So from 24 weeks out till 14 weeks out.
For the bulker, I'd run that for 10 weeks. How many weeks out are you currently?
use 20mg nolva ed throughout this cycle

I'd suggest run the test cyp at the usual dose you use(500, 750, 1000??mg per week)
week1-8.
Then the first 6 weeks run m1,4add at 200mg ed

run some 1-test transdermal at 200-300mg ed for the entire 10 weeks.

Then I'd start running m4ohn from week 5-10, to help you keep your gains while the test cyp gets out of your system. 40mg ed

in summary:
week1-8 test cyp (will stay in system till end of week 10.)
week1- 10 1 test transdermal 300mg ed.
week1-6 m1,4add 200mg ed.
week 5-10 m4ohn 40mg ed.

week 11 start pct as normal (nolva or arimidex or whatever you usually use)

Week 11 begin with pct as normal and take liver supps until you start your next cycle.

This is pretty much how I would do it if I were you.

Feel free to critesize or ask...
That is an insane amount of 1-test (IMO). Why not just run the cyp at a 800mg to 1000mg a week or the dermal at 300-400mg a day. Anyone know of anyone who runs that much 1-test???
The highest amount I have ever heard of was 600 transdermal a day or 1200 cypionate a week and those are definatly on the extreme end and not ran together at the same time.

TheManGuy do you run this much 1-test at a time? Do you do it with no 4ad or test? If so, how much do you weigh are you super lethargic? What types of results do you get from it when bulking?

captainbicept

Awards
since you can acquire test cyp, if you can aqcuire winstrol i would definately recomend it over 1-test in this situation. i cant see how the sides from 1-test (lethargy, and feeling overall just lousy) will be tolerable when you already feel like **** from precontest diet and training.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Bad mo fo, the one is test(normal test cyp), the transdermal is the only 1 test.

Start running the cutter 6 weeks out, then run it all the way through till after the show.
m-dht, would be fine. 3alpah would give a simelair effect though, but with less methyls being stacked.

Don't worry use m-dht, to replace the 3alpha.

you could also replace the 1-test transdermal with an injection if you want, they both work. It's personal preferance really.

Good point ct bicept.

Meltiod if you can get your hands on some test-prop that would solve the lethargy problem. If not, maybe you should drop the 1-test...

You could try it with 1-test and if you feel like ****, then just stop taking it.

OR you could add 1,4addiol if you can handle the appetite increase this close to the show, that should help with the lethargy a little bit. atleast 600mg ed.
I'd reccoment more like 900mg.

meltoid

Awards
Thanks for all the info. IF you can think of anymore

let me know.

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
Bad mo fo, the one is test(normal test cyp), the transdermal is the only 1 test.

Start running the cutter 6 weeks out, then run it all the way through till after the show.
m-dht, would be fine. 3alpah would give a simelair effect though, but with less methyls being stacked.

Don't worry use m-dht, to replace the 3alpha.

you could also replace the 1-test transdermal with an injection if you want, they both work. It's personal preferance really.

Good point ct bicept.

Meltiod if you can get your hands on some test-prop that would solve the lethargy problem. If not, maybe you should drop the 1-test...

You could try it with 1-test and if you feel like ****, then just stop taking it.

OR you could add 1,4addiol if you can handle the appetite increase this close to the show, that should help with the lethargy a little bit. atleast 600mg ed.
I'd reccoment more like 900mg.
I thought I had to be missing something. Sorry for the confusion.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
For the bulker it wont matter much, your goal is to just add size and density to the muscle without going fat crazy.

When it comes time for the cutter I would rotate in different methyl every 4 weeks to an added base of 1test , tren ace or test prop if you can get them. Start with Methyl-Dien probably in the 16mg range per day split up. 4 weeks later drop the MD and add 16-20mgs M4OHN split up through the day, then 4 weeks later drop the M4OHN and add M5AA or MDHT. With either one i would go with 100mgs per day split up. The key at this point is to keep any muscle you have, while you burn off the rest of the fast. with its diuretic effects, you wont need to worry about water retention. keep protein high, keep carbs steady but mod, with most of them post workout.
Personally I think during this period Lean Xtreme would be a huge help and Superdrol could be added into MDHT/M5AA spot (since you would be a cutting phase you woudl just use a lesser dose per day).

I just want to say great luck, if there is anyway I can help please dont hesitate to pm or email me. I spent 1.5 years in a wheel chair, so I know some of the problems you endure, and its great to see someone in your situation not give up.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I superdrol that dry sledge? That's very interesting recomending if for the last few weeks pre contest.

Really looking forward to it's release!

kyfra

Board Supporter
Awards
my last show was my first using ph's. my cycle was:

weeks 1-2: 20mg m1t
weeks 3-6: 20mgs mohn and 40-60mgs m5aa

the mohn and m5aa doses were too low, but i tend to errr on the side of caution, especially since i stacked methyls. overall, i wasn't happy with my cycle at all. i felt like i lost way too much muscle...same amount as i always did without the ph's. i'll be interested to see how your cycle works as i'm looking to try something new in the spring. i'm leaning toward transdermal 1-test and 1,4 andro as my base. but i still think m5aa had potential at higher doses and i'm really looking forward to seeing more feedback on superdrol and mdht.

good luck.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I superdrol that dry sledge? That's very interesting recomending if for the last few weeks pre contest.

Really looking forward to it's release!
Yeah that was one of the criteria I wanted, no water retention, no estrogen conversion, no progesterone conversion.
The idea being that you can then stack it with any other compound that aromatises without having the bloat go out of control.
Stacking it with something like 1test would offer an extremely dry cycle, pure strength and lean tissue gains, not bloat what so ever.
But if you wanted to go for a big bulk, EQ, TEST, 4ad cyp or even Deca would work really well with it. I wish I had been able to get a pure sample of 14add acetate done. It would have been great for a winter bulking cycle.

meltoid

Awards
Sledge did check your pm. I mailed you some important

info. Also i think i mite start a log along with some progress
pics once i get this cylce set up and everything starts flowing.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Sledge that is so cool, I wasn't aware. Do you know the toxicity yet would a m1,4add and 1,4add plus superdrol cycle be at all posseble??

That would be as good as any gear cycle:)!!!

meltoid

Awards
Making 1-test powder into a transdermal gel how does
one go about doing that.

Thanks

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
You buy some t-gel. Then heat the tgel in some hot water for 20 min or so.

Then add1-2 grams of 1-test and shake vigerously till completey desolved. Add more and repeat.

After you put in all you can reheat for 30min and shake like crazy again for a couple minute untill fully desoved.

Or just buy some S1+, that's much easier.