my comming bulker.......what do you think?

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
weeks

1-12 600mg test
1-12 500mg eq
1-4 40mg dbol
8-12 20mg M1T

im using short esters with EQ and test

PCT
weeks 1-2 40mg nolva, 100mg clomid
weeks 3-6 20mg nolva, 20mg clomid
weeks1-4 2g CEE

Liver protection supps:
1 g ALA during and after cycle
1 g milk thistle
1 g NAC
2 gallons of water

other supps to reduce fat gains:
1g L-carnantine
1g green tea extract (50% GEE)
sesthing at recomended serving
Ab-solved

what do you think guys?

size

Awards
  • Established
I think the cycle is good except for the methyl1test for 4 weeks. I know alot of people like it but I think it is a nasty product especially if it influences your appetite. If you have access to dbol why not use that in the beginning and end. However, I guess the usage of m1t really is preference as some like it and other do not. Over all though, I think your cycle is good for growth.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I think the cycle is good except for the methyl1test for 4 weeks. I know alot of people like it but I think it is a nasty product especially if it influences your appetite. If you have access to dbol why not use that in the beginning and end. However, I guess the usage of m1t really is preference as some like it and other do not. Over all though, I think your cycle is good for growth.
agreed.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what's the purpose of M1T at the end of the cycle?

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've heard Winny is one of the worst you can take...thoughts?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I've recently learned the exact opposite. There was a thread about this not too long ago. I'll see if I can find it.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
i tried winny and i didnt like it at all, its over hyped

im ending cycle with m1t because i tried it with nice gains, and i dont realy notice any sides from it.

i never tird dbol before, so i dont know how i will react to and if i will get gains that i want.

M1t is isuurance that i will end with nice gains from my cycle

bigryan

Awards
cycle is good..but if you absolutely want to use the m1t make sure
you dont go over 10mg ED, and make sure you have liv.52 and you
are using 2 of those a day.....

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
so liv52 is better than ALA, NAC, milk thistle combo?!

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
bump what do you guys think about this cycle instead?????????

weeks

1-10 600mg test
1-10 500mg eq
1-5 40mg dbol
8-12 50mg MDHT

im not sure if MDHT will do anything, feedback so far is not encourging. im very tempted to use M1T, since i like very much. but im afraid from liver problems.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i like that cycle much better mDHT at 100mg a day has had a lot of positive feedback (although its also had some negative, but i think that's because people expect instant results, i think it needs to be ran for 6 weeks) it should harden you up nicely

my only question is why only 10 weeks? eq takes a long time to kick in i would run the eq to week 13 and the test to week 14 moving back the MDHT to start week 11

and you should run the test a week longer than the eq so they clear at the same time

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
i like that cycle much better mDHT at 100mg a day has had a lot of positive feedback (although its also had some negative, but i think that's because people expect instant results, i think it needs to be ran for 6 weeks) it should harden you up nicely

my only question is why only 10 weeks? eq takes a long time to kick in i would run the eq to week 13 and the test to week 14 moving back the MDHT to start week 11

and you should run the test a week longer than the eq so they clear at the same time

im using short ester eq, so it dosnt take time to kick in. im thinking to extend my cycle to 12 weeks, but do i need HCG in this case?