To all those who have used TREN or DECA??

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I really wan't to add Tren into my next cycle. I will be on 6iu's of GH, proviron at 50mg daily and 600mg Test prop. I will only be able to afford to run tren at 75mg EOD for the first 6weeks. I hear Tren is hands down the best steroid for putting on as much quality muscle as possible other than test. But I also hear people have to stop taking it cuz if F's with them so much. I have never introduced an AAS thats increases progesterone like tren or deca but it seems like you need to for good gains. If tren is too much I may try deca at 400mg a week but i'd rather run Tren. Anyway, I don't really suffer from anxiety,emotional stuff,agression,etc... so that wont be a problem but I don't want dick trouble and everyone i've talked to who runs tren says no matter how much test they are on, they still have trouble ejaculating, getting it up, and loss of sensation while using tren. Im presuming its cuz your prolactin levels get so high, so would it be benefitial if I ran bromocrimpton or cabergoline through the 6weeks to block this or am I still gonna have dick difficulties? Also when you stop the tren does your libido come back right away if your still on test, or does it take a while. Thanks

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
With 100 mg of prop EOD and 100mg EOD of tren I had no "dick troubles"

you're running much more test along with proviron, I doubt you'll have any problems

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
At 75mg eod, sides shouldn't be bad at all, but it does vary person to person. Awesome drug though.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
everyone is differnt. tren gives me a hardon, literally. But if your running teat and proviron then you should not have any problems

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if you do have problems just hit about 600mg of B-6 a day that helped me out tremendously

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
if you do have problems just hit about 600mg of B-6 a day that helped me out tremendously
Are you recommending b6 b/c it lowers prolactin? Wouldnt bromocrimpton or cabergoline(dostinex) be more effective?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
you really want to avoid the bromo if posible there. way to many sides, and bad ones. I now run 200mg a day b6 for a preventive messure (never had a problem) just because an once of prevention.....

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
you really want to avoid the bromo if posible there. way to many sides, and bad ones. I now run 200mg a day b6 for a preventive messure (never had a problem) just because an once of prevention.....
Are you saying b-6 helps reduce prolactin or do you take it for other sides?

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
I heard too much b6 can be toxic and cause brain/nerve damage???

XxCrisisxX

Awards
I actually really like bromocriptine. I find that about after about a week or so, all the mild sides (slight nausia, stuffy nose) are gone. Besides, the extra dopamine makes me feel great and control hunger when I need it to. Not only that, but it's a damn fine nutrient partioner. If your interested, check out Lyle McDonald's book appropriately entitled Bromocriptine. Check this out to:

http://www.qfac.com/articles/bromo_add.html

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
I heard too much b6 can be toxic and cause brain/nerve damage???
Though that may be possible it would take a HUGE dosage to cause that kind of trouble. The B vits are water soluble and therefore can be excreted when taken in excess.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How is this? Do you have any links or anything that gives an idea how? Not calling bullshit or anything, I've just never heard this and am curious.
Here is one

Effect of pyridoxine on human hypophyseal trophic hormone release: a possible stimulation of hypothalamic dopaminergic pathway.

Delitala G, Masala A, Alagna S, Devilla L.

A single dose of pyridoxine (300 mg iv) produced significant rises in peak levels of immunoreactive growth hormone GH and significant decrease of plasma prolactin PRL in 8 hospitalized healthy subjects. Serum glucose, luteinizing hormone LH, follicle stimulating hormone FSH and thyrotropin TSH were not altered significantly. In addition, in 5 acromegalic patients who were studied with both L-dopa and pyridoxine, inhibition of GH secretion followed either agent in a similar pattern. These data suggest a hypothalamic dopaminergic effect of pyridoxine.

===============================
N Engl J Med 1982 Aug 12;307(7):444-5

Pyridoxine (B6) suppresses the rise in prolactin and increases the rise in growth hormone induced by exercise.

Moretti C, Fabbri A, Gnessi L, Bonifacio V, Fraioli F, Isidori A.
Thats all I can find right now. I have heard htis info passed down form some vets and I can say from experience it works. I was skeptic at first cause it really just seems to easy.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
75mg EOD will not **** with you too much man. If you're trying to lean out you will find tren to be as close to a wonder drug as could be imagined (as long as your diet is in order) if you're trying to pack it on you are going to need to eat like a damned elephant though. Since you're hitting the GH I'm guessing you're trying to lean out...