what do u think would keep ur gains better?

Sophomore

Awards
which cycle would you think would have better results as far as the gains you keep like a couple weeks after pct? a 2 on 2off 2on m1t/4ad'er or a 4 to 6 week 1ad/4ad'er? ive done a 4 week 1ad/4ad cycle and kept a good 10 pounds after pct..i want to try m1t but i heard the gains dont stay so well because they come so fast..what do u think?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I just did a 10day cycle of M1T, got sick - but kept all the gains (~5-7lbs, and big strength). I'm abnormal, but it depends on how good your PCT is and genetics (keeping gains vary person-to-person).
2 on, 3week PCT, 2weeks off (M1T) is my vote.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think you will make more gains on m1t so you will lose more but might net more lbs on M1t.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
2 on, 2off, 2on again is the worst idea for m1t, but I've never done m1t, so what the hell do I know.

I always had good results with 1-t/4-ad 4-8 weeks cycles, usually keep all my gains.

phil216

Awards
  • Established
What about m1t for 10 days at 20 mg per day and then mohn for 21 days at 32 mg per day, and start pct on day 15 of the mohn. just did it and it is really good

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
which cycle would you think would have better results as far as the gains you keep like a couple weeks after pct? a 2 on 2off 2on m1t/4ad'er or a 4 to 6 week 1ad/4ad'er? ive done a 4 week 1ad/4ad cycle and kept a good 10 pounds after pct..i want to try m1t but i heard the gains dont stay so well because they come so fast..what do u think?
No need anymore to use 1ad, it's outdated. Why not use gool ol trusty 6 week 1test/4ad transdermal. It never did anyone wrong and produces some nice gains provided diet and PCT is in check. You could even frontload m1t for the first 2 weeks at 10mg.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
i did m1t at 20 mg 2 on 2 off 2 on.....after 2 1/2 weeks off i begun to get sick ...flue like symptoms,.....then the feaver kicked in for 3 days , got some antibiotics and felt much better.....but i was laid out for 5 days feeling groggy....i actulally lost 11 pounds i guess all when i got sick ....but while on it i gained very little strength or mass.......what i did gain was LBM dropped my fat % and build up stemina......
and after a 5 day sick break i seemed to be strong ass hell
but everyone responds diff....