- 11-08-2004, 04:10 PM
I'm looking for some input as far as diet on this one. This will be my second bodybuilding contest. I want to take nothing less than my "A" game on stage this time. Last time I made alot of mistakes which is expected. Here are my stats:
Have competed powerlifting on and off for 8yrs.
Have high metabolism so I stay pretty lean.
Have had an inconsistent diet in the past.
I want to compete in the bantamweight division which is under 132lbs. I have a small frame so I think I need a little more mass than the other guys becuase most are shorter but not near as lean as I am. I plan on taking in 300g of protein a day. I want to keep my carb intake lower than this but don't know if this will hurt me. Also I will take in very little fat. As far as carbs and fat I am in the dark so to speak on how much I need due to high metabolism.
As far as other substances are concerned I am going to run Test Cyp for bulking and a few weeks before the show Sustanon at a small dose to get a leaner appearance. Sust. is usually used for bulking but I get crazy lean off low doses. Well I hope I gave enough info. If I am headed in the wrong direction here somebody start me from scratch. I'm new at this bodybuilding diet strategy. Thanks in advance.
- 11-08-2004, 08:58 PM
- 6'0" 265 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
You mentioned your diet is inconsistent so I would fix that before using Sustanon or Test Cyp. I'm sure you can gain more pounds naturally before using gear
Similar Forum Threads
- By NASAKYCHAIR in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 14Last Post: 02-27-2009, 09:54 PM
- By antonio in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-01-2003, 06:32 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-20-2002, 04:24 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-05-2002, 04:19 PM
- By snakeman458 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-18-2002, 05:23 PM