Best PH/PS to Run With Cytomel?

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.37%

Best PH/PS to Run With Cytomel?

What would be the best legal PH/PS (non-inject) to run with Cytomel to eliminate muscle loss and achieve fat loss? I'm planning on running it at arround 50mcg when ramped up. I've got everything legal under the sun....just wondering which is best. I'm leery of M1T b/c of the harshness, and cytomel is harsh, too, so seems like a bad combo.

Anyone have a good experience they can share?

(BTW, This Cycle won't occur until April/May)

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I wouldn't run m1t either. How about m14. You can use it for a lnog time 6 weeks+, and it's very effective. I personally have never ran this so I couldn't tell you.

3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.84%

Cytomel is T3, right? I was reading an article on another board about T3. It didn't mention any legal stuff, but it said that anavar was, by far, the best androgen to run with T3. Second was primobolan. I'm not very knowledgeable about real gear, but thought you might be able to make a correlation between these compounds and your stash and come up with something fairly equivalent. I also feel m1t wouldn't be good. This particular article mentions that hard, simultaneous shutdown of sex hormones & thyroid hormones is brutal.

dd
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

i love 1-test for its ability to keep lean muscle and lean you out a tad at the same time
    if you can deal with the sides associated
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.14%

ive never tried it, but i think ive seen some ppl use m-4ohn with it..i certainly like m-4ohn..
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.12%

I've also seen people run mdien with it at doses around 8-12mg day. Also seen a couple cycles with the androgen backbone of the t3 cycle being mdien and m4ohn in fairly high doses.
  7. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

If you don't wanna use M1T, which is by far your best bet, use the strongest thing (or combination) possible. Like 1-test trans with another methyl like M4OHN or M5AA. M1,4 would be even better if you don't mind being bloated while cutting. But definitely use some 1-test as your base.
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.37%

Thanks for the input, guys.

My thoughts are M4OHN is probably the easiset to deal with, while on the other end 1T plus some others in a stack is probably the best to eliminate muscle loss, yet will probably knock me out (simultaneous test and thyroid shutdown).

Maybe M4OHN plus the new MDHT?

I am not big into bloating while cutting.

If I did use M1T, as Supersoldier suggests, do you think 5MG daily would suffice for muscle saving? I think I could deal with the sides from 5mg.
  9. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.84%

I think 5mg might be enough, but I don't think you'll want to run it very long. How long were you planning on running the cytomel? If more than a couple of weeks, I might lean more towards m4ohn. M14 may be an option for a longer cycle, but I don't know much about it and have zero experience with it.

dd
  10. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.81%

I am going to be running a T3 cycle in the near future. I was thinking of running some mdht and a 1-test/4ad trans. Right now I am just researching into what dosages I should use.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Brodus
    Thanks for the input, guys.

My thoughts are M4OHN is probably the easiset to deal with, while on the other end 1T plus some others in a stack is probably the best to eliminate muscle loss, yet will probably knock me out (simultaneous test and thyroid shutdown).

Maybe M4OHN plus the new MDHT?

I am not big into bloating while cutting.

If I did use M1T, as Supersoldier suggests, do you think 5MG daily would suffice for muscle saving? I think I could deal with the sides from 5mg.
    I wouldn't rely on mohn, but if you don't like the bloat that m14 gives, how about a good dose of mdht like you are considering. I would say around 100-125mgs. Of course that is one hell of a dose, but honestly if your bf% is not too high to begin with then muscle wasting is probable.

12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.89%

i ran trimax with m4ohn - but t3 is a different story.

you might want to bump up to 4ad/m4ohn (throw in the 1test) with the t3
  13. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.84%

RRAdam, how did the m4ohn work out with the trimax cycle?

dd
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.37%

Thanks for the input.

To clarify two thing:

The general consensus is that TriMax spares more muscle than T3?

And that T3 will strip more fat if you have a higher BF%, but more muscle if you have a lower BF%? What's considered low?
  15. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.84%

I can't vouch for the accuracy of this information, so take it for what it's worth.

This was taken from a T3 FAQ written by BigAndy69:

It may shock many people to know that T3 is NOT catabolic per se. Corticosteroids are catabolic drugs that attack muscle tissue directly; T3 does not. It is a very potent calorie burner and it does not discriminate between carbohydrates, protein and fat. Unlike DNP, it has no protein sparing properties. T3 is also more likely to burn muscle than fat in lean users (10-12% BF), but this can be said for any extreme drop in caloric intake and uptake such as starvation diets (Caloric intake <10 X BW).

Muscle loss can be avoided with the use of anabolic agents. T3s alleged catabolic properties have become legendary. Excessive amounts of T3 (more than 75mcg), will have a very strong calorie burning effect, and since some bodybuilder use 150 mcg, its easy to see why such misinformation has been so prevalent. The average bodybuilder will not need several grams of steroids to counter a reasonable dose of T3. There is no need to use more than 75mcg-100mcg. Going beyond this dose will cause more harm than good, as massive doses of steroids need to be used to counter the muscle loss, further stressing the body for minimal, if any additional benefits.
    I hope this helps in some way.

dd

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Routine to run with M1T
    By Bomb_Addy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 10:13 PM
  2. Best AI to run with a test booster
    By jaydollars in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 04:10 PM
  3. Good PH to run with clen???