vpx sterilization???

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
a good buddy of mine read my 4test cyp box and decided to smell my "oral" solution to guage taste...

well i let him know that it wasn't an oral and he just jacked my injectable

how would i sterilize this ( 4test cyp VPX)
i am asking because i dont know about the poly lipid delivery and dont want to screw that up,,,,i guess

any input would be greatly appreciated.

kelse-

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
a good buddy of mine read my 4test cyp box and decided to smell my "oral" solution to guage taste...

well i let him know that it wasn't an oral and he just jacked my injectable

how would i sterilize this ( 4test cyp VPX)
i am asking because i dont know about the poly lipid delivery and dont want to screw that up,,,,i guess

any input would be greatly appreciated.

kelse-
That sort of sucks....

The bb/ba in the solution should kill any bacteria that may of gotton in the solution, so that shouldn't be a problem. Now if you don't see any floaters in the solution, more then likely its "probably safe to inject". However if you see floaters (like your buddies boogers floating in it) you might want to run all the gear through a .22 micron filter (warm your gear up first in a water bath though, or pushing it through the filter could prove a pain in the a$$. And of course you would need a sterile bottle to filter directly into.. I suggest a equally sized presealed and sterile vial from gpz or something like that. You'll need a extra pin in the bottle as well to vent off pressure as you push the refiltered gear into it.

that all make sence?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
id filter VPX stuff anyways. i don't trust them or their overpriced "poly-lipid" bullshit.

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the suggestions guys,
will do as suggested..