Best place to find cheap m4ohn and 1,4add?

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
These are on my list for stocking up. I'm thinking of getting the 14add from
1fast, but their delivery takes really long:blink:

Anyway, I'd prfer caps, but will buy powder if it's much cheaper.

Are there any m4ohn caps that have 8 or 10mg per cap? That would be great.

I'm waiting for smi2e.biz to bring out their capped m4ohn. Anyone know when
these might be available?

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
If you find one please pm me about it asap. I'm broke until december though, so I'll do my last stock up buying in early december.

screwbol

Banned
Awards
CNW is a board sponsor and sells both cheap in quality bulk powders and capsules. He has come through for me many times. I highly recommend him.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I believe Custom's Omega products are still over at bb.com.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Thanx everyone, but all those places are still really expensive. 1fast400 for 1,4add and smil2le.biz for m4ohn still seems like the best bet so far anyway.

Thanx alot Syr, those cap's are only dosed at 100mg though, that's 9-12 caps per day!!
It's gonna work out way more expensive than at 1fast.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
IMO SciFit = BUNK :blink:

scoher

Awards
Thanx everyone, but all those places are still really expensive. 1fast400 for 1,4add and smil2le.biz for m4ohn still seems like the best bet so far anyway.

Thanx alot Syr, those cap's are only dosed at 100mg though, that's 9-12 caps per day!!
SciFit also sells a 300mg/cap version called andropoise 300. It comes in 60 cap bottles and sells for around $38/bottle. I'm thinking about buying some as this is this the cheapest I've seen it (other than buying the powder in bulk), but I've never read any reviews on it, so I have no idea of the quality.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Ah... uhm there must be the 300mg version (both discontinued btw).
One note: Sci Fit is 1,Ad-diol, while the powder you dind now on 1fast is dione. They had the diol long time ago :(
You can buy some liquid 1,4Ad-diol on 1fast, though. But they dont seem cheap.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
So how much of the diol would you need to have tha same effects of the dion at say 1g per day?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
So how much of the diol would you need to have tha same effects of the dion at say 1g per day?
Its not just a matter of effectiveness, the diol aromatize a lot less, hence allows for leaner gains (which is my goal, stacking it with m4ohn, which i loved).

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
That's good to hear, so it will be closer to actual equipoise. That's great to hear! But what dose would be needed? Still 900mg ed I presume?

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Thanx sledge. Will they be carrying superdrol when it comes out? Have any ideas on the dosing, toxicity etc.

I'd like to buy enough superdrol for at least 3 6-8 week cycles. Probly more.

Anybody think I should just leave the 1,4add? The thought of equipoise sounds great, but It's really expensive. My stash is already costing me alot. Is another 100-200$ worth it to add 2-4 cycles worth of 1,4adiol??

Lastly is scifit reputable or not? I'd like to buy from 1fast if he gets in stock that is. That ever gonna happen?

Any more sugestions where to buy 1,4addiol in bulk powder or at a good price for caps??

Thanx alot everyone fro you help so far.

scoher

Awards
I doubt 1fast will be getting any more of the powder in since the ban is coming. I also have concerns about SciFit's quality. You might want to try the dione version. I used it back in the summer and never had any bloat or other effects from too much estrogen. The diol might be dryer, but probably not by much.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Anyone able to reasonably quantify the wetness of Dione versus Diol?, I like numbers to calculate from.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
I also have concerns about SciFit's quality.
Why? Is this because of the complaints on BB?

Dsade at BN says SciFit is a good company, and they don't even carry their products.

Bacaveli

Awards
does anyone have a link to smil2le.biz i can't seem to pull it up.

scoher

Awards
Why? Is this because of the complaints on BB?

Dsade at BN says SciFit is a good company, and they don't even carry their products.
I worded that wrong. It's not really SciFit's overall quality I have concerns with, just their andropoise 300. It's the cheapest I've seen capped androdiol sell for, but I've never read any reviews on it. The site I know of that sells it says there is 300 mg of "andropoise" in it. I don't know if that is 300 mg of 1,4androdiol or a proprietary blend containing 1,4androdiol. I'm using their kre-alkalyn right now and enjoying it.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
It's not really SciFit's overall quality I have concerns with, just their andropoise 300. It's the cheapest I've seen capped androdiol sell for, but I've never read any reviews on it.
That's because in the past they only sold Andropoise as 100mg caps. "Andropoise 300" is presumably a new product they came out with earlier this year, maybe to help them liquidate their stock before the ban. If you work out the dollars per gram, the new product is about half price.

The site I know of that sells it says there is 300 mg of "andropoise" in it. I don't know if that is 300 mg of 1,4androdiol or a proprietary blend containing 1,4androdiol. I'm using their kre-alkalyn right now and enjoying it.
I know what you mean, but the actual bottle says each capsule contains 300mg of 1,4ad (with the full chemical name written out).

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I dont know yet, I want to make sure everyone who wants to get it thorugh my site has a chance. I wont be offering it to wholesailers until my presale is over. Between now and then I am sure Stryder and I will figure something out.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanx sledge, well let me know when the info is available. I definately don;t wanna miss out on the presale.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
I dont know yet, I want to make sure everyone who wants to get it thorugh my site has a chance. I wont be offering it to wholesailers until my presale is over. Between now and then I am sure Stryder and I will figure something out.
Oh, is DS going to offer 1,4add or 1,4add acetate after all? I thought that fell through.