STACKS???

BooYaa

Awards
Ok, here's some good all around questionsfor everybody.

1.What's a good bulking non-methyl stack that WORKS?

2.What's a good cutting non-methyl stack that WORKS?

3.What's a good bulking methyl stack that WORKS?

4.What's a good cutting methyl stack that WORKS?

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
1. Your best bet would be 1test/4ad and maybe some 1,4add or 19 nor with that, for 6-8 weeks.

2. Again 1test, along with 1,4add or maybe a 1test and 3 alpha transdermal(hard on the hair though.)

3. Here I'd recomend m1,4add with m4ohn, keep the m4ohn dose at or below 32mg ed though. This stack works! Maybe superdrol, from sledge when that comes out.

4. m4ohn along with eiter some (m-dht, 3alpha or m5aa), or m-dien. (I'm liking m-dien alot at the moment, I'm in week2)

My 2cc, there are more other ones that would work but these would be the best benifit to danger ratio in my opinion.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Here is what i like:

1. 1Test / 4AD /4OHT all transdermal
2. 1,4Andro (oral) and/or 4OHT (trans)
3. M1T or M1,ADD... or wait for Sledge's Superdrol :D
4. M4OHN, M-DHT

I did m4ohh alone for lean bulk and loved it and soon I'm going to to the stack i recommended at #1.
I wanna try 1,4Andro (diol) when i find it.. and Superdrol of course.
I'm not going to use M1T, M1,ADD or M-DHT for the sides, altough I may stock a couple bottles of mdht for the future, if it proves to be safer than most ppl think.

screwbol

Banned
Awards
1. 1Tcyp/4ADcyp OR 1T/4AD transdermal
2. 5AAcyp/4OHTcyp OR 1T/4OHT transdermal
3. M1T/M1,4ADD
4. MOHN/MDHT

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
1. 1-t/4-ad/4-oht

2. 1-t/4oht/3alfa
3. m14add
4. m4oht, m4ohn

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
m4ohn gave me migranes headaches @ 20 mg so i dropped it 9 days into my finishing 2 week cycle...

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Have you tried it? If so how do you compare it to m4ohn?
I'll be trying it next spring, but I did a lot of research on it and people had nice lean gains on 30-40 mg ed. I think it's way better than m4ohn.

schlam_of

Awards
anyone know if m-4oht is still available anywhere?..i thought it had disseapered..

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to get some more stacks here, for referance later.

I'm thinking or running the following for a bulk next year.

week1-4 m4ohn 16mg ed
week 1-4 m,14add 125mg ed

week 5-7 m4ohn 40mg ed

week 8+ pct

I'll be running 20mg nolva througout the whole cycle too.

I'm thinking of adding some m5aa for the last 3 weeks at 80mg ed. I'm using it pre workout at the mo, but not very impressed.

Or adding 1g 1,4add week 1-7.

This is pretty simple, so I like that. Would the m4ohn solo the last 3 weeks help me become somewhat unsuppressed so I'll be recoverd week 3 of pct or so or wouldn't it really make much differance.

Should I add or leave it as it is? I'm leaning towards leaving it and stacking the 1,4add with superdrol in another cycle.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to get some more stacks here, for referance later.

I'm thinking or running the following for a bulk next year.

week1-4 m4ohn 16mg ed
week 1-4 m,14add 125mg ed

week 5-7 m4ohn 40mg ed

week 8+ pct

I'll be running 20mg nolva througout the whole cycle too.

I'm thinking of adding some m5aa for the last 3 weeks at 80mg ed. I'm using it pre workout at the mo, but not very impressed.

Or adding 1g 1,4add week 1-7.

This is pretty simple, so I like that. Would the m4ohn solo the last 3 weeks help me become somewhat unsuppressed so I'll be recoverd week 3 of pct or so or wouldn't it really make much differance.

Should I add or leave it as it is? I'm leaning towards leaving it and stacking the 1,4add with superdrol in another cycle.
hmm... Too many methyls, man.
General consensus is that you can stack ONE with m4ohn (but not haeavy like m1t). Drop thhe m5aa, or better run the 3aa dermal if you really want every day will help with strenght and vascularity. Maybe better to run it the last weeks.
m4ohn needs 2 weeks to kick in, so 3 weeks only is a waste. The best results with it are running 6 weeks. You could run it weeks 2-7.
I would rather do:

weeks 1-2 m4ohn 16mg ed, m1,4add 125mg ed*
weeks 3-4 m4ohn 32mg m1,4add 125mg ed* (maybe less, m1,4add is a great kickstart)
weeks 5-7 m4ohn 40mg ed, 3aa*
weeks 8-11 pct nolva 40/30/20

Also, run nolva on clycle only if you experience gyno. You may want to runletro instead while on m1,4add. But In 4 weeks, followed by hardening compounds, maybe you dont get so much bloat.

I would leave the 1,4add for another cycle. And Superdrol too (alone or with 1Test.... too early to make guesses on this)

[*I dont know the right doses of M1,4add and 3aa]

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I'm running m4ohn for the whole 7 weeks, the first 4 weeks is just lower cos I'm stacking it with the m1,4add.

I'v run m1,4add and m4ohn before, so I know how I respond. I'm not messing around with gyno again, so I'm taking nolva. I have a ton lying around anyway.

I really felt the m1,4add at or above 120mg ed, so I'm gonna stick with that.

The m4ohn is really mild, and m5aa is all I have(no 3aa) and I've already bought all the ph's I want except for superdrol.

Thanx for the help.

So should I add the m5aa I have the last 3 weeks or not?

Zip91

Awards
Here's a thought:

Do a bulk cycle with NO bodyfat increase. Only lean body mass gains....Mix the non-methyl's with 1 methyl.

This seems to be a popular choice (it worked for me):
1-test/4-ad Transdermal 6 weeks
M4ohn oral 4-6 weeks.

It will add lean body mass, and keep the fat to a minimum.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Syr I stop running the m1,4add at the end of week 4. So I'm running m4ohn solo the last 3 weeks, not stacked.

I'm gonna leave the m5aa anyway, thanx 4 the help.