i'm just starting to take jintropin and a50 i need some advice?

1. i'm just starting to take jintropin and a50 i need some advice?

to any experienced in this field i'm playing in then let me know what all supplements i should take so my side effects are minimal!

2. Get a damn clue.. that would be the first thing. You need to stop what you are doing and go do some damn research.. get you diet and training in order then come and ask for advice on specific things you don't understand.. Abombs and GH do not make a good starting cycle..
  3. Wink

mathew d it sounds to me like the juice is getting to your head. Maybe you need some tranquilizers so you can calm down when you reply. I was just asking for some knowledge not some juiced out idiot to tell me i dont know what i'm doing! thanks bro
    •   

4. pauly, get a ****ing clue
    Matt D knows what he's talking about and its fairly evident from your post you haven't the faintest idea

5. Quote Originally Posted by paulyshore636
    mathew d it sounds to me like the juice is getting to your head. Maybe you need some tranquilizers so you can calm down when you reply. I was just asking for some knowledge not some juiced out idiot to tell me i dont know what i'm doing! thanks bro
    seriously bro, you need to do more research. like they said above, these two don't mix. if you had done a little research already, this would have been evident to you.

6. Matt's just helping out, and he's right. Don't take this personal.

7. truly, you honestly need to get a damn clue... and fyi, I am clean at the present moment.. and have been for a bout a year now.. since my back surgery Dec of last year..

8. Matt D , your next cycle should be bad ass, nothing like receptors that haven't been hit in awhile

9. somebody ban his ass. don't let this turn into another BB.com

10. I would ban him, but I'm waiting for him to really step on his dick...

11. I hate to promote altercation but I rather like the starting off with an a-bomb metaphor

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    Get a damn clue.. that would be the first thing. You need to stop what you are doing and go do some damn research.. get you diet and training in order then come and ask for advice on specific things you don't understand.. Abombs and GH do not make a good starting cycle..

12. Quote Originally Posted by crazydoc1
    I hate to promote altercation but I rather like the starting off with an a-bomb metaphor

cheers
    ??????????

13. hey whats up mat d please dont ban me i will be devastated. *******

Quote Originally Posted by paulyshore636
    to any experienced in this field i'm playing in then let me know what all supplements i should take so my side effects are minimal!

14. wow...this is slightly dramatic.. Pauly, I would say you could do drol and test for a cycle but jintropin and drol wouldnt make a whole lot of sense even though you could run the tropin during the cycle. If you need some help developing a cycle pm me.
    Dick

15. Dick, don't waste your typing.. he doesn't want help and he is gone from here...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 03:25 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 01:55 AM
  3. SUS 500 and Tren 250 need some advice
    By crazee77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 08:21 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 06:13 PM