Best Cycle for lean gains???Please have a look - AnabolicMinds.com

Best Cycle for lean gains???Please have a look

1. New Member

Best Cycle for lean gains???Please have a look

Okay, i've made my mind up from some of the responses on this board that I should run some kind of test with tren, so i've got 6grams of tren, 30 amps of Sust 250, Formestane, proviron, and clomid, I was wondering if this would be a good cycle keep in mind i have done some cycles before but no AAS for a year, just got finished with a 'slin and igf-1 cycle for 4 weeks, nice change in body comp, anyways , i'm a big guy so the doses are kind of high
    100mg tren/ed or eod????, 1 amp of sust eod, 25 mg prov/day, 300mg formestane/day, clomid every other week, 1 amp of hcg in b/w clomid. How's that for a cycle? any improvements need to be made, feel free to help me out!

2. ***** Vampire

have you ran tren before? if not then go with 75 EOD. proviron i think is best at 50mg ed. i think your hcg\clomid scheme is out of whack.....are you taking the clomid while on?? you should not be. hcg while on.
  3. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ript22Swole
    Okay, i've made my mind up from some of the responses on this board that I should run some kind of test with tren, so i've got 6grams of tren, 30 amps of Sust 250, Formestane, proviron, and clomid, I was wondering if this would be a good cycle keep in mind i have done some cycles before but no AAS for a year, just got finished with a 'slin and igf-1 cycle for 4 weeks, nice change in body comp, anyways , i'm a big guy so the doses are kind of high
    100mg tren/ed or eod????, 1 amp of sust eod, 25 mg prov/day, 300mg formestane/day, clomid every other week, 1 amp of hcg in b/w clomid. How's that for a cycle? any improvements need to be made, feel free to help me out!
    First off The ***** Vampire is right about the fina and other stuff. Even as a big guy I would start at 75 to 100mg EOD and see how it is. Its fast acting so the dosage is easy to increase. Clomid is not recomended for PCT much anymore due to the sides, acne, crying like a bitch, watching chick flicks extra. I would run your cycle like this. note some people don't like runing the fina that long. My personal opinion is that if its a problem then your running too much. Just my 2 cents.

875mg sust a week (one amp EOD) weeks 1 to 10
    75 to 150mg fina EOD weeks 1 to 12
    HCG, for a 5,000iu amp, 250iu twice a week weeks 3 to 12
    HCG, for a 10,000iu amp, 250iu EOD for weeks 2 to 12
    50mg proviron ED as needed for an AI or fina dick pervention.
    10mg nolvadex ED for weeks 1 to 12.
    Start PCT week 13 with 40mg of nolvadex ed for 2 weeks then 20mg nolvadex ed for another 2 weeks.

I have a FAQ I wrote on HCG usage/mixing and storing if you need help with that
    •   

4. New Member

Sounds like a good cycle skye, I was kind of wanting to run a longer cycle, I guess all the sides with fina are greatly exaggerated, like most everything else, a question about pct, why not the hcg for pct??
  5. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ript22Swole
    Sounds like a good cycle skye, I was kind of wanting to run a longer cycle, I guess all the sides with fina are greatly exaggerated, like most everything else, a question about pct, why not the hcg for pct??
    If you have the gear then there is no real reason why you can't run it longer. Like I said I think that most people that have problems with running fina are running more then they should. it doesn't take much. But as it is now your 5 amps short the sust to run it 10 weeks. right now you have enough for 8 weeks and some change (if you want EOD with the sust) wich is still fine for a fina cycle, just adjust for the 2 weeks shorter. or get more test. you have plenty of fina.

As for the PCT go read this http://anabolicminds.com/forum/show...swales+protocol
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

get more test
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Macros For Lean Gains on Epistate
    By Sw1pe in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-23-2014, 11:13 AM
  2. 2nd WINTER cycle for LEAN GAINS.
    By gnvch in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-11-2013, 03:34 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 04:14 AM
  4. YOUR BEST CYCLE FOR STRENGTH GAINS
    By Elf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 03:38 PM
  5. Best PH for Lean Gains, H-Drol or Epi?
    By stankyleg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 12:47 AM